Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Irelia is a champion in League of Legends. She is a very powerful top laner, because she can do everything good without a real weakness (you can't CC her when she build CC resistance, you burst her and she will stun you, you can't DoT her as she will heal and deal more damage with her W).
She has good wave clear, good 1v1 and also very good in team fight. She has good sustain, good damage over time (W and low cooldown Q), good burst damage (R), OK CC and also mobility.
This new kit nerf her a little bit by giving AD AND AP ratios to her kit. She has to sacrifire tanky if she wants damage. Will she build AD or AP?
Changes: Move W passive to Irelia passive. Reduce her early sustain (Irelia usually rush W first) while increase her damage in W.
- I buff her early game while reduce her late game, keeping her as a lane bully.
- I kept the distance, because it is one of her main power, being able to dash to her target from afar. However,
- The 0.5s cooldown between reset left her enemies time to prepare.
- Reduce the mana cost and the mana regain from executing her target, reduce her mana problem allow her to trade more.
- Move the healing effect from W to passive.
- New passive, gives her Hiten Strikes more power but with less base damage.
- Nerf active: reduce the on-hit damage, decrease duration, increase mana cost but reduce the cooldown.
- I wrote it wrong last time. Every attack and spell apply the damage and healing. The first enemy part I wrote because R has too many targets (trigger twice, back and forward). Apply to all enemies would be OP.
- New shield, have the ability to block CC for a short time.
- Equilibrium Strike now require to cast Shield of Equilibrium. 1.5 seconds is enough for the enemy team to stay away from Irelia. This change keep the defensive part of the skill while the mana cost increase and the requirement makes Irelia thinks twice before using the spell.
- Almost a new skill
- Blades give brief vision.
- Blades can be destroyed by Irelia and enemy by 1 basic attack.
- Irelia can cast Q to a Blade and reduce Q cooldown to 0.5.
- Seperate damage into two part.
- Heal now requires Irelia to perform a Hiten Strike -> she is more vulnerable.
- Change damage type to Magic Damage -> assasin build. However, it damage ratio is AD.
A recent Irelia's rework idea but I don't remember neither the name of the page nor the author. Fiora rework. Jax kit.
Irelia can build AD items for more assassin play style while AP build makes her more tanky and a DoT carry.