Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Trike, the Electric Experiment is a custom champion. He is a yordle, used to work for Heimedinger. He obessed with one of his failure project- which is closed by Heimedinger. Trike leaves Piltover and coutinue his work in Zaun. Here, he did experiments on himself. One of them send him a powerful electric shock, that makes him lose all his memory while gains the power to manipulate electric power.
- Damage over time will stacks once per second.
- Attack multiple time by using spell (like Lucian's passive, Lulu's passive, Shyvanna's Q) stacks every attack (with the example: 2/4(if Pix attacks him 3 times)/2).
- Using the passive wisely. It recommend to basic attack the target at least once for the bonus damage.
- You can use him to jungle or top. If jungle, you will need help for the first camp as his lack of damage from begining. If top, you should help the jungler if needed with high damage from his Q from the very begining.
- Trike needs his ultimate to gank effeciently. The rapidly bonus damage and the ability to catch up with the target.
- Escape combo: Attack the target(s), Q (oposite charge), E(same charge). This way, you can push the enemy away while threaten them with the damage coming from Q.
- While laning, using W as a harrass tool. While being harrassed by a melee enemy, using E to stop the harrassment while dealing a high amount of damage.