Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zilean, the Chronokeeper is a champion in League of Legends . This is my idea about his rework. This rework makes Zilean an early bursty mage and a late powerful support. Zilean will now has 2 forms, young and old version. They only share W and R skill level.
- Note: With the new passive, Zilean can consider to increase 1 form power faster, or equally for a bursty combo. Zilean has no requirement to level up skills. With this, Zilean has up to 36 skill points, 7 for each form's Q, 5 for W, 7 for each form's E and 3 for R.
- Note: Decrease mana cost; decrease damage; increase cooldown; adding ultility.
- If the ally break the "channeling", canceling the spell.
- If the enemy pass the maximum distance, cancel the spell immediately.
- After returning, don't affect spell with high cooldown (more than 20). However, it can reduce 20s on Zilean's ultimate passive if use on himself.
- Don't affect its own cooldown.
- Note: Nerf the early phrase while buff the late.
- During on cooldown, there will be no grave appear.
- The grave mechanic will negate strategies depend on refreshing-when-kill/assist skill like Katarina, Tristana,... (because of the 10s delay). If Zilean dies while the passive is not on cooldown, his grave will still created but also stop the grave mechanic (unless he is revived). Of course, he can't revive himself.
- This skill and the grave mechanic is already unlocked when the game starts, but not the reviving ability.
- The graves remain until the passive on cooldown/the champion revive at the base. During remaining time, the graves gives 400-range sight.
- Other graves will collapse if he succesfully revive an ally, unless it's One For All mode.
- During in one form, the other skill cooldown, which can only affect by W, stop.
- This rework has new mechanics, giving Zilean more uniqueness.
- Zilean will be the 1st one to have 36 skill points to spend; no requirement to rank up skills.
- The W idea inspiration is from Draven idea and Kunkka's X the spot.
- Zilean has total of 6 skills.
- The new R is for the cooldown reduction from the old W. In the final concept, either W or R need to change.
- If keeping both W and R, there will be a possibility to have a total of 4 Q and 2 E can be casted in a 4s duration.