Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Utsubyō The Synaisthimancer
(Innate): After two abilities are used, the third one used will have a special effect, depending on the type of stack used. There are four stacks: Happiness, Love, Sadness, and Hatred. Utsubyō cannot trigger the passive with his ultimate.
Happiness: Grants +15% spell-vamp.
Love: Grants +10% attack speed for 4 seconds.
Sadness: 25% slow to target for 3 seconds.
Hatred: Does an additional 10 true damage.
(Active:) Utsubyō sends out a cone of black light, dealing magic damage to all enemy units caught in the gaze.
- Cooldown: 7 seconds
- Magic Damage: 100 / 125 / 150 / 200 / 250 (+0.36 per ability power)
- Range: 860
- Cone Angle: ~80º
(Active:) Utsubyō jumps out to a target enemy unit and stuns them for 1.5 seconds, also dealing damage to them.
- Cost: 60 mana
- Range: 750
- Cooldown: 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 seconds
- Magic Damage: 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 / 200 (+0.4 per ability power)
(Toggle) Off: When Utsubyō kills a unit, he gain additional attack speed for 4 seconds.
On: Drains mana to deal magic damage to nearby enemies each second, as well as decreasing their magic resist by 5.
- Attack Speed gained: 24% / 28% / 32% / 36% / 40%
- Radius of AoE: 450
- Cost: 30 / 42 / 54 / 66 / 78 mana per second
- Magic Damage: 35 / 55 / 75 / 95 / 115 (+0.24 per ability power)
(Active:) Utsubyō channels for 2 seconds, darkening the terrain around him. After channeling, Utsubyō blasts psychic energy in a large area around him, dealing magic damage to enemies within the radius. Damage is divided evenly between each champion who is hit.
- Radius of AoE: 600
- Cost: 120 / 140 / 180 mana
- Cooldown: 150 / 130 / 110 seconds
- Magic Damage: 600 / 800 / 1000 (+0.8 per ability power)