Utsubyō The Synaisthimancer
(Innate): After two abilities are used, the third one used will have a special effect, depending on the type of stack used. There are four stacks: Happiness, Love, Sadness, and Hatred. Utsubyō cannot trigger the passive with his ultimate.
Happiness: Grants +15% spell-vamp.
Love: Grants +10% attack speed for 4 seconds.
Sadness: 25% slow to target for 3 seconds.
Hatred: Does an additional 10 true damage.
(Active:) Utsubyō sends out a cone of black light, dealing magic damage to all enemy units caught in the gaze.
- Cooldown: 7 seconds
- Magic Damage: 100 / 125 / 150 / 200 / 250 (+0.36 per ability power)
- Range: 860
- Cone Angle: ~80º
(Active:) Utsubyō jumps out to a target enemy unit and stuns them for 1.5 seconds, also dealing damage to them.
- Cost: 60 mana
- Range: 750
- Cooldown: 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 seconds
- Magic Damage: 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 / 200 (+0.4 per ability power)
(Toggle) Off: When Utsubyō kills a unit, he gain additional attack speed for 4 seconds.
On: Drains mana to deal magic damage to nearby enemies each second, as well as decreasing their magic resist by 5.
- Attack Speed gained: 24% / 28% / 32% / 36% / 40%
- Radius of AoE: 450
- Cost: 30 / 42 / 54 / 66 / 78 mana per second
- Magic Damage: 35 / 55 / 75 / 95 / 115 (+0.24 per ability power)
(Active:) Utsubyō channels for 2 seconds, darkening the terrain around him. After channeling, Utsubyō blasts psychic energy in a large area around him, dealing magic damage to enemies within the radius. Damage is divided evenly between each champion who is hit.
- Radius of AoE: 600
- Cost: 120 / 140 / 180 mana
- Cooldown: 150 / 130 / 110 seconds
- Magic Damage: 600 / 800 / 1000 (+0.8 per ability power)