- AD upgrade for Chalice of Harmony and The Brutalizer
- Update for Executioneer's Calling and Avarice Blade
- Upgrade for Stinger and Brutalizer
- AP Version of Black Cleaver
- Rabadon/InfinityEdge for hybrid champions
Item Remake Suggestion
- Sunfire Cape Remake Suggestion
- Sheen/Trinity Force/Lich Bane Remake Suggestion
- Berserker Threads Remake Suggestion
- Snowball-Trinity-Remake (Leviathan/Meja/Occult)
- Less Randomness: Critchance/Critdamage; Wriggles;...Remake (a mechanic which makes crit/ wriggles etc. luck-independent)
- The magic resistance shred applied by Staff of Delusion can reduce magic resistance below 0, causing you to deal increased damage.
- The magic resistance shred does not apply to structures, only to units: champions, minions, and neutral monsters (except and ).
- Staff of Delusion debuff counts per target, so the same enemy can only have applied 3 stacks of the debuff even when hit by multiple holders of the item.
- The very first ability does not get the benefit of the armor reduction. Magical damage from the ability is calculated first, and the debuff is applied after. This means the full benefit of the reduction is seen on the 3rd hit after all 2 debuffs have been applied.
- The buff won't be applied, if the target is an ally or self (Taric's Imbue)
- The buff wont be applied, by toggle abilities (such as Singed's poison trail)
- The buff will only be applied once per cast, DoT-effects will apply the buff only once (Morgana's Tormented Soil, Karthus' Defile).
- The AP Version of Black Cleaver is not Malady (Malady is the Hybrid Version of BC), since Malady gives Attack Speed (Mages cant make use of this stat), further more the way to trigger the Magic Resistance Shred is not in the favor of Mages either, since they have to auto attack for 4 times till they can make full use of the Shred.
- The AP Version of BC is not Abyssal Scepter either, Abyssal Scepter debuffs the targets and is an AoE Magic Resistance reduction, the AD equivalent would be Stark's Fevor, but this item has been removed from the game (it might be reintroduced someday)
Would you like to see Staff of Delusion in the League?
Which Version do you prefer to see in the League?