- AD upgrade for Chalice of Harmony and The Brutalizer
- Update for Executioneer's Calling and Avarice Blade
- Upgrade for Stinger and Brutalizer
- AP Version of Black Cleaver
- Rabadon/InfinityEdge for hybrid champions
Item Remake Suggestion
- Sunfire Cape Remake Suggestion
- Sheen/Trinity Force/Lich Bane Remake Suggestion
- Berserker Threads Remake Suggestion
- Snowball-Trinity-Remake (Leviathan/Meja/Occult)
- Less Randomness: Critchance/Critdamage; Wriggles;...Remake (a mechanic which makes crit/ wriggles etc. luck-independent)
- The gilding of the enemy champion counts as buff, and the duration won't be reduced by tenacity, nor will the buff be removed by or )
Strategy (copied from Executioneer's Calling, applies to both items)
- The passive damage component of this item effectively prohibits enemy champions from using Recall for 8 seconds after you hit them.
- The passive damage also can delay or break stealth. For example, Teemo's Camouflage will not activate while the passive is in effect.
- The active/passive makes this item extremely effective against champions with healing abilities, as well as the use of health potions. It is also effective against champions and item builds that rely on spell vamp and/or life steal. Examples of champions/abilities/items that it counters include:
- The active will not break stealth when used.
- The active does NOT affect "additional health" such as that granted from
- The active will also NOT affect "pseudo health" such as that which comes from any sort of shielding effect.
Would you like to see this item in the League?
Would you like to see Version 3 in the League?