PVP.net Beta Build v0.21.48
- Fixed a bug where your previous filter option was still present when you went into champion select.
- Added a Random option in champion select.
- Fixed a Bug where a players mastery would not save correctly.
- Fixed a rare condition causing errors with Summoner Runes.
- Adjusted ELO rating predictions based on last weekends data.
- Cooldown Runes should now show up correctly under stats.
- Minor skin changes to the Buddy list Window.
League of Legends v0.8.22.115
Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil
- Veigar is a powerful sorcerer who specializes in fighting other mages and gaining massive amounts of Ability Power.
- Baleful Strike: Unleashes dark energy at target enemy dealing Magic Damage. If a unit is killed, Veigar gains 1 Ability Power for a minion or 5 Ability Power for a champion.
- Dark Matter: After 2 seconds, dark matter falls from the sky to the target location, dealing Magic Damage.
- Event Horizon: Veigar twists the edges of space around the target location for 3 seconds, stunning enemies who pass through the perimeter for a short duration.
- Primordial Burst (Ultimate): Blasts target enemy champion, dealing Magic Damage plus 25% of the target's maximum Mana. If Primordial Burst deals a killing blow, Veigar regains Mana.
- Entropy (Innate): Veigar's attacks steal 5 Ability Power per strike for 8 seconds. This effect stacks.
- Pulverize: area of effect increased to 330 from 300.
- Unbreakable Will:
- Damage reduction increased to 75% from 70%.
- Now removes all debuffs on him when cast.
- Flash Frost: damage reduced to 60/90/120/150/180 from 80/110/140/170/200.
- Damage reduced to 55/90/125/160/195 from 60/100/140/180/220.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.5 (1.0) from 0.4 (0.8).
- Mana Cost increased to 50/60/70/80/90 from 40/50/60/70/80.
- Rebirth: armor modified from -30/-18/-6/6/18/30 to -36/-24/-12/12/24/36.
- Feast: fixed a bug causing the particle to display on champions incorrectly.
- Base armor increased to 22 from 18.
- Health per level increased to 86 from 78.
- Counter Strike:
- Cooldown reduced to 4 from 5 sec.
- Duration of dodge proc increased to 7 from 4.
- Highlander: movement speed increased to 40% from 30% due to movement speed soft capping.
- Base Health increased to 436 from 406.
- Damage per level increased to 2.9 from 2.7.
- On The Hunt: movement speed increased to 35% from 30% due to movement speed soft capping.
- Base attack range increased to 550 from 500 (can now get up to 730 at lvl 18 with her passive).
- Armor per level increased to 3 from 2.4.
- Magic Resist increased to 30 from 25.
- Rocket Jump:
- Damage increased to 60/115/170/225/280 from 50/100/150/200/250.
- Slow duration increased to 2.5 from 2.
- Destiny: fixed a bug that caused him to be stunned if he canceled Gate.
- Pick a Card:
- Now triggers Cooldown after 15 seconds of Pick a Card being active, or after a red or gold card is used.
- Gold card stun duration increased slightly.
- You can no longer store cards indefinitely – while you can lock a card by starting and cancelling an attack, this card will go away after the spell's duration has finished.
- Wild Cards: changed to be a targeted spell.
- Base attack range reduced to 475 from 500.
- Time Warp: Haste / Slow increased to 65% from 60 due to movement speed soft capping.
- Recall: no longer affected by cooldown reduction.
- Clairvoyance: Fixed a bug causing this to not work.
- Movement Speed increased to 32% from 28%.
- Duration increased to 14 from 12.
- Flash: Cooldown increased to 360 from 330.
- Teleport: Will now cancel when Stunned, Rooted, Silenced, Netted, Taunted, and Slept.
- Ancient Golem: Damage increased to 110 from 100.
- Lizard Elder: Damage increased to 110 from 90.
- Health increased to 2980 from 2780.
- Damage increased to 190 from 175.
- Magic Resist increased to 0 from -30.
- Baron Nashor:
- Spawn delayed to 8 minutes.
- Magic Resist increased to 35 from 0.
- Base Health increased to 7260 from 6760.
- Base Damage increased to 550 from 500.
- Exalted with Baron Nashor: Damage / Ability Power bonus increased to 90 from 60.
Minions and Turrets
- Inhibitors: Health reduced to 4000 from 4500.
- Super Minions:
- Base Health reduced to 1500 from 2000.
- Health Scaling increased to reach the current values at 30 minutes (and exceed it past that mark).
- Base Damage reduced to 180 from 250.
- Damage Scaling increased to reach the current values at 30 minutes (and exceed it past that mark).
- New Feature: AFK Detection added – If a player is afk for an extended period of time, the player will be disconnected from the game.
- Death Timers reduced to 30/30/30/35/35/38/38/40/40/42/42/48/54/54/59/59/64/64 from 30/30/30/35/35/38/38/41/41/46/53/60/67/67/74/74/80/80.
- New Feature: Death timers now scale up after 30 minutes, increasing death timer by 2% each minute (caps after a few minutes).
- Added Client-side turning and animation blending to smooth out unit movement.
- Runes: Increased the overall value of runes by approximately 30%.
- New Stat per level runes are now available.
- General Stat balancing.
- Iterated on tooltips to make them more readable.
- Stealth Skills now have a fading transparency (new art).
- Fixed a bug where Master Yi would sometimes lose an attack order after Alpha Strike.
- Fixed a Bug where chain missiles would end after hitting a dead target.
- Increased self-illumination on player’s champion.
- Allowed movement commands to work through the HUD.
- Auto-attack will no longer initiate when your champion is in Brush.
- Champions will now fade out when in Brush.
- Fixed some crash bugs.