Veigar, the Tiny Master of Evil
|Release Date (US)||July 24, 2009|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
PVP.net Beta Build v0.21.48
- Fixed a bug where your previous filter option was still present when you went into champion select.
- Added a Random option in champion select.
- Fixed a Bug where a players mastery would not save correctly.
- Fixed a rare condition causing errors with Summoner Runes.
- Adjusted ELO rating predictions based on last weekends data.
- Cooldown Runes should now show up correctly under stats.
- Minor skin changes to the Buddy list Window.
League of Legends v0.8.22.115
- Entropy (Innate): Veigar's attacks steal 5 Ability Power per strike for 8 seconds. This effect stacks.
- Veigar is a powerful sorcerer who specializes in fighting other mages and gaining massive amounts of Ability Power.
- Baleful Strike (Q)
- Unleashes dark energy at target enemy dealing Magic Damage. If a unit is killed, Veigar gains 1 Ability Power for a minion or 5 Ability Power for a champion.
- Dark Matter (W)
- After 2 seconds, dark matter falls from the sky to the target location, dealing Magic Damage.
- Event Horizon (E)
- Veigar twists the edges of space around the target location for 3 seconds, stunning enemies who pass through the perimeter for a short duration.
- Primordial Burst (Ultimate): Blasts target enemy champion, dealing Magic Damage plus 25% of the target's maximum Mana. If Primordial Burst deals a killing blow, Veigar regains Mana.
- Area of effect increased to 330 from 300.
- Unbreakable Will
- Damage reduction increased to 75% from 70%.
- Now removes all debuffs on him when cast.
- Cursed Touch
- Now properly shows up as a debuff.
- Flash Frost
- Damage reduced to 60/90/120/150/180 from 80/110/140/170/200.
- Damage reduced to 55/90/125/160/195 from 60/100/140/180/220.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.5 (1.0) from 0.4 (0.8).
- Mana Cost increased to 50/60/70/80/90 from 40/50/60/70/80.
- Armor modified from -30/-18/-6/6/18/30 to -36/-24/-12/12/24/36.
- Infernal Guardian
- Tibbers now dies after 60 seconds or when Annie dies.
- Archers Mark
- Gold gain reduced to 1/2/3/5/7 from 1/2/4/6/9.
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow
- Damage reduced to 300/500/700 from 350/550/750.
- Fixed a bug causing the particle to display on champions incorrectly.
- Base armor increased to 22 from 18.
- Health per level increased to 86 from 78.
- Counter Strike
- Cooldown reduced to 4 seconds from 5.
- Duration of dodge proc increased to 7 from 4.
- Righteous Fury
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.35 from 0.5.
- Movement speed increased to 40% from 30% due to movement speed soft capping.
- Defensive Ball Curl
- Bonus armor/magic resist reduced to 40/80/120/160/200 from 50/100/150/200/250.
- Base health increased to 436 from 406.
- Damage per level increased to 2.9 from 2.7.
- On The Hunt
- Movement speed increased to 35% from 30% due to movement speed soft capping.
- Bonus magic resist reduced to 16 from 20.
- Base attack range increased to 550 from 500 (can now get up to 730 at lvl 18 with her passive).
- Armor per level increased to 3 from 2.4.
- Magic resist increased to 30 from 25.
- Rocket Jump
- Damage increased to 60/115/170/225/280 from 50/100/150/200/250.
- Slow duration increased to 2.5 from 2.
- Fixed a bug that caused him to be stunned if he canceled Gate.
- Pick A Card
- Now triggers cooldown after 15 seconds of Pick a Card being active, or after a Red or Gold Card is used.
- Gold Card stun duration increased slightly.
- You can no longer store cards indefinitely – while you can lock a card by starting and cancelling an attack, this card will go away after the spell's duration has finished.
- Wild Cards
- Changed to be a targeted spell.
- Base attack range reduced to 475 from 500.
- Time Warp
- Haste/slow increased to 65% from 60 due to movement speed soft capping.
- No longer affected by cooldown reduction.
- Combine cost increased to 350 from 300.
- Updated tooltip.
- No longer triggered by Blue Pill, toggled spells, etc.
- Cost reduced to 450 from 500.
- True sight range increased to 700 from 600.
- Now have an internal cooldown of 3 seconds (but they now work with all spells including Lay Waste and Hate Spike).
- Fixed a bug which caused it to not apply to owner.
- Sight range increased to 1100 from 1000.
- Fixed a bug causing this to not work.
- Movement speed bonus increased to 32% from 28%.
- Duration increased to 14 seconds from 12.
- Cooldown increased to 360 seconds from 330.
- Will now cancel Stunned, Rooted, Silenced, Netted, Taunted, and Slept effects.
- Damage increased to 110 from 100.
- Damage increased to 110 from 90.
- Blessing of the Lizard Elder
- Effect changed to attacks slowing by 15/20/25/30% for 3 seconds from bonus ability power.
- Health increased to 2980 from 2780.
- Damage increased to 190 from 175.
- Magic resist increased to 0 from -30.
- Spawn delayed to 8 minutes.
- Magic resist increased to 35 from 0.
- Base health increased to 7260 from 6760.
- Base damage increased to 550 from 500.
- Exalted with Baron Nashor
- Damage/ability power bonus increased to 90 from 60.
Minions and Turrets
- Health reduced to 4000 from 4500.
- Base health reduced to 1500 from 2000.
- Health scaling increased to reach the current values at 30 minutes (and exceed it past that mark).
- Base damage reduced to 180 from 250.
- Damage scaling increased to reach the current values at 30 minutes (and exceed it past that mark).
- New Feature: AFK Detection added – If a player is afk for an extended period of time, the player will be disconnected from the game.
- Death Timers reduced to 30/30/30/35/35/38/38/40/40/42/42/48/54/54/59/59/64/64 from 30/30/30/35/35/38/38/41/41/46/53/60/67/67/74/74/80/80.
- New Feature: Death timers now scale up after 30 minutes, increasing death timer by 2% each minute (caps after a few minutes).
- Added Client-side turning and animation blending to smooth out unit movement.
- Runes: Increased the overall value of runes by approximately 30%.
- New Stat per level runes are now available.
- General Stat balancing.
- Iterated on tooltips to make them more readable.
- Stealth Skills now have a fading transparency (new art).
- Fixed a bug where Master Yi would sometimes lose an attack order after Alpha Strike.
- Fixed a Bug where chain missiles would end after hitting a dead target.
- Increased self-illumination on player’s champion.
- Allowed movement commands to work through the HUD.
- Auto-attack will no longer initiate when your champion is in Brush.
- Champions will now fade out when in Brush.
- Fixed some crash bugs.
|April Fool's Patches|