Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although the store was planned to launch with this patch, it faced numerous bugs and was removed a few hours after the patch was released.
Known Issue - Riot Points obtained from redeeming a League of Legends game card do not show up immediately in the PvP.net client (top right); however, re-opening the client or purchasing an item in the store will properly refresh the Riot Point balance.
The Summoner Progression system was reworked. See here for more information.
- New Store
- Can purchase new Champions, Runes, champion skins, and XP/IP boosts.
- With the new store, you will have your summoner level, runes, and masteries reset.
- With the new store, you will also have your win/loss/leave and recent matches reset.
- Your ELO rating will not be reset.
- Certain champions will be free to play while others will be locked. You will be able to purchase champions, runes and XP/IP boosts with Riot Points (RP) and Influence Points (IP).
- New first time experience.
- New screen for summoner creation on first log in.
- New users will now be prompted to play the Tutorial when they first log in.
- New champion select screen:
- New layout with champion info displayed on mouse over.
- Displays which champions are locked/unlocked.
- New champion skin selection.
- New end of game screen.
- New bars denoting XP and IP gained for the match.
- New stat and score tracking – tab through scoreboard, grid, and graph to view game stats.
- New after game chat rooms – talk with those on your team or everyone in the match.
- New IP reward system:
- Gain 79 IP for a win and 47 IP for a Loss.
- Gain bonus IP on winning when it is under 20 minutes. Bonus decays after 20 minute mark.
- Gain bonus IP on losing when its over 45 minutes. Bonus initiates and then climbs to max value after the 20 minute mark.
- Gain bonus IP for number of games played without leaving.
- New tooltips when you mouse over rune slots in your spell book.
- Max summoner name length is now 16 characters.
- New music during champion select.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where a screen saying closed beta 2 flashed on log in.
- Fixed a bug where you could place talent points higher up in the tree than should be allowed .
League of Legends v0.9.25.34
- Backstab (Innate)
- Shaco deals 25% bonus damage when striking a unit from behind.
- Deceive (Q)
- Shaco enters stealth and instantly teleports to target location. His next attack has a 100% chance to critical strike.
- Jack In The Box (W)
- Shaco drops a Jack-in-the-Box at target location, which will wait, stealthed, to fear nearby units and attack them when someone comes nearby.
- Two-Shiv Poison (E)
- Passive: Shaco’s attacks poison targets on hit, reducing their chance to hit and slowing them.
- Active: Shaco throws his daggers to deal damage and poison the target.
- Hallucinate (Ultimate)
- Shaco creates an illusion of himself that can attack nearby enemies. It explodes upon death dealing AoE damage.
- Techmaturgical Repair Bots (Innate)
- Heimerdinger gives nearby allied turrets and champions 6 / 12 / 16 / 22 health regen per 5.
- H-28G Evolution Turret (Q)
- Heimerdinger lays down a machine gun turret. This turret gains experience from attacking units, and can be upgraded.
- Hextech Micro-Rockets (W)
- Heimerdinger fires a number of champion seeking missiles that randomly target champions within range.
- CH-1 Concussion Grenade (E)
- Heimerdinger lobs a grenade at a location, dealing damage to enemy units and structures, as well as stunning anyone directly hit and blinding nearby units.
- UPGRADE!!! (Ultimate)
- Passive: cooldown reduction.
- Active: Target an Evolution Turret to heal it, double its attack speed for 10 seconds, add 200 health, 10 damage, 10 armor, and upgrade it to:
- Level 2: Ur'Anium Rounds - Basic attacks reduce armor & magic resist by 1.
- Level 3: Explosive Cartridges - Basic attacks deal AoE damage.
- Mana cost increased to 50 at all ranks from 50/45/40/35/30.
- Base damage changed to 115/130/145/160/175 from 155 at all ranks.
- Glacial Storm: cast range increased to 600 from 400.
- Summon: Tibbers: if Tibbers kills a sigil monster, Annie will now receive the sigil.
- Disintegrate: spell projectile changed back to previous look.
- New Ashe image on the Load screen.
- Updated secondary/critical strike animations.
- Updated secondary / critical strike animations.
- Now restores 8-16.5 mana when Cho'Gath kills a unit in addition to the normal health gain on kill.
- Burning Agony
- Health cost reduced to 20/27.5/35/42.5/50 from 20/30/40/50/60.
- Bonus damage reduced to 40/55/70/85/100 from 50/65/80/95/110.
- Health cost reduced to 15/30/45/60/75 from 20/35/50/65/80.
- Crowstorm: total damage changed to 150/250/350 from 170/250/330.
- Base damage reduced to 30/60/90/120/150 from 40/80/120/160/200.
- Attack damage scaling increased to 80% from 65%.
- Changed the look of her model.
- Death Lotus:
- Base damage decreased to 30/45/60 from 60/90/120.
- Attack damage scaling increased to 65% from 15%.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.5 from 0.2.
- New sounds for all of her spells.
- Fixed Righteous Fury tooltip.
- Updated secondary/critical strike animations.
- Alpha Strike:
- Range reduced to 600 from 650.
- Chance to double strike modified from 12% to 10%.
- Updated recommended items.
- His innate icon will now persist through death.
- Fury of the Sands:
- Nasus now gains 300/450/600 health when the ability is activated.
- Bonus percent damage ability power ratio decreased to 0.01 from 0.05.
- Base slow increased to 35% from 32%.
- Slow per second reduced to 3/6/9/12/15% from 4/8/12/16/20%.
- Damage from Spirit Fire will now break recall.
- Siphoning Strike:
- Damage gain on kill modified to 2 at all levels from 1/1.5/2/2.5/3.
- Damage will now interact properly with Soul Eater; it was stealing 20% regardless of level.
- Absolute Zero:
- Damage increased to 400/600/800 from 375/550/750.
- Slow increased to 49% from 45%.
- Death's Caress:
- Time needed to manually detonate increased to 4 from 2 seconds.
- Mana cost increased to 70/80/90/100/110 from 50/65/80/95/110.
- Updated tooltip.
- Polished and added new attack animations.
- Astral Blessing
- Cooldown reduced to 9 seconds from 10.
- Buff duration reduced to 9 seconds from 12.
- Armor increased to 35 from 30.
- Healing per second increased to 11/18/25/32/39 from 7/11/15/19/23.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.11 from 0.085.
- Base damage increased to 50/100/150/200/250 from 40/80/120/160/200.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.4.
- Radiance is now a true heal and should now be affected by healing reduction effects.
- Mocking Shout
- Slow increased to 30/37/45/52/60% from 20/30/40/50/60%.
- Updated secondary/critical strike animations.
- Pick a Card
- Blue cards now properly lock and cause a redraw when used.
- Mana cost reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 from an unintended 40/60/80/100/120.
- Cooldown increased to 5 seconds from 3.
- Fixed a bug causing the mana cost of Pick a Card to be doubled.
- Fixed an issue allowing for infinite Blue Cards.
- Fixed an issue that would cause gold card particles to play, but not have an effect.
- Slows from items ( , , ) will no longer stack. The largest slow will take effect for the duration then next largest slow will take effect if it's still active.
- Splash damage is now physical instead of magic.
- Recipe cost reduced to 450 from 500 gold.
- : recipe cost reduced to 750 from 950 gold.
- Duration increased from 180 to 210.
- Cooldown on placing consecutive Wards removed.
- : mana regeneration per 5 seconds increased to 12 from 10.
- : recipe cost reduced to 600 from 750 gold.
- Critical strike chance modified to 20% from 12-21%.
- Attack speed modified to 20-35% from 35%.
- Effectiveness of ability power Marks and ability power by level Marks increased.
- Effectiveness of mana per level Marks increased.
- Effectiveness of mana per level Seals and Glyphs decreased slightly.
- Mana regeneration per 5 and mana regeneration per 5 per level are now primary stats for Seals instead of Glyphs, stats have been adjusted accordingly.
- Magic penetration is now a primary stat for Marks instead of Glyphs, stats have been adjusted accordingly.
- Magic resistance and magic resistance per level are now primary stats for Glyphs instead of Seals, stats have been adjusted accordingly.
- Effectiveness of armor penetration reduced by 15%.
- Effectiveness of critical damage reduced by 10%.
Summoner Spells & Masteries
- can now be removed by abilities that remove slow.
- : fixed a bug where if your champion dies while teleporting, the target it is teleporting to remains bound.
- : range increased to 600 from 550.
- : bonus mana per level increased to 25 from 15 (increasing total potential mana from 115-370 to 125-550).
- Duration reduced to 6 from 7.
- Fixed a bug where the splash damage was being applied to the primary target.
- : health per level increased to 160 from 150.
- : cooldown reduced to 510 from 540.
- Cooldown reduction on increased to 30 from 20.
- Bonus health duration increased to 120 from 90.
- Mystical Vision: Vision Duration Bonus on increased to 4 from 3.
- Monsters now regenerate 10% of their Max HP a second after retreating from combat instead of resetting to full.
- Removed the ability for monsters sigils to be acquired by dead people.
- Crest of the Ancient Golem: scaling increased to 25% from 16.5%.
- New Particles for the different Sigil Buffs.
- Baron Nashor:
- Starting HP Regen per second lowered to 15 from 25.
- Baron Nashor gains 0.375 health regen a second every minute.
- New particle for Exalted with Baron Nashor.
- Resolved an issue with one of his particles displaying through the fog of war.
- Fixed a bug where Nashor's particles appeared through Fog of War.
- New customizable key bindings.
- New end of game ceremony.
- New music for summer and winter map.
- New environment particles for the winter map (It now snows!!).
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to skip killing the champion and get stuck.
- Fixed an issue where minions would attack an invisible character.
- Added end of game ceremony.
- Fixed cases where players could break the camera panning by locking the camera mid pan.
- General polishing tweaks.
- Updated secondary / critical strike animations for: Sion, Evelynn, Cho'Gath, Blitzcrank, Karthas, Sivir, Twisted Fate, Ashe.
- Items with aura effects should no longer have their auras persist through death.
- Added a cooldown reduction tab in the magic category in the item shop.
- Fixed an issue that prevented people from walking around the first center turret of both teams.
- Fixed a bug where if you had two bottom tier items and bought a top tier item it would consume both of the bottom tier items.
|April Fools' Patches|