Although the store was planned to launch with this patch, it faced numerous bugs and was removed a few hours after the patch was released.
Known Issue - Riot Points obtained from redeeming a League of Legends game card do not show up immediately in the PvP.net client (top right); however, re-opening the client or purchasing an item in the store will properly refresh the Riot Point balance.
The Summoner Progression system was reworked. See here for more information.
- New Store
- Can purchase new Champions, Runes, champion skins, and XP/IP boosts.
- With the new store, you will have your summoner level, runes, and masteries reset.
- With the new store, you will also have your win/loss/leave and recent matches reset.
- Your ELO rating will not be reset.
- Certain champions will be free to play while others will be locked. You will be able to purchase champions, runes and XP/IP boosts with Riot Points (RP) and Influence Points (IP).
- New first time experience.
- New screen for summoner creation on first log in.
- New users will now be prompted to play the Tutorial when they first log in.
- New champion select screen:
- New layout with champion info displayed on mouse over.
- Displays which champions are locked/unlocked.
- New champion skin selection.
- New end of game screen.
- New bars denoting XP and IP gained for the match.
- New stat and score tracking – tab through scoreboard, grid, and graph to view game stats.
- New after game chat rooms – talk with those on your team or everyone in the match.
- New IP reward system:
- Gain 79 IP for a win and 47 IP for a Loss.
- Gain bonus IP on winning when it is under 20 minutes. Bonus decays after 20 minute mark.
- Gain bonus IP on losing when its over 45 minutes. Bonus initiates and then climbs to max value after the 20 minute mark.
- Gain bonus IP for number of games played without leaving.
- New tooltips when you mouse over rune slots in your spell book.
- Max summoner name length is now 16 characters.
- New music during champion select.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where a screen saying closed beta 2 flashed on log in.
- Fixed a bug where you could place talent points higher up in the tree than should be allowed .
League of Legends v0.9.25.34
- Shaco deals 25% bonus damage when striking a unit from behind.
- Shaco enters stealth and instantly teleports to target location. His next attack has a 100% chance to critical strike.
- Shaco drops a Jack-in-the-Box at target location, which will wait, stealthed, to fear nearby units and attack them when someone comes nearby.
- Passive: Shaco’s attacks poison targets on hit, reducing their chance to hit and slowing them.
- Active: Shaco throws his daggers to deal damage and poison the target.
- Shaco creates an illusion of himself that can attack nearby enemies. It explodes upon death dealing AoE damage.
- Heimerdinger gives nearby allied turrets and champions 6 / 12 / 16 / 22 health regen per 5.
- Heimerdinger lays down a machine gun turret. This turret gains experience from attacking units, and can be upgraded.
- Heimerdinger fires a number of champion seeking missiles that randomly target champions within range.
- Heimerdinger lobs a grenade at a location, dealing damage to enemy units and structures, as well as stunning anyone directly hit and blinding nearby units.
- Passive: cooldown reduction.
- Active: Target an Evolution Turret to heal it, double its attack speed for 10 seconds, add 200 health, 10 damage, 10 armor, and upgrade it to:
- Level 2: Ur'Anium Rounds - Basic attacks reduce armor & magic resist by 1.
- Level 3: Explosive Cartridges - Basic attacks deal AoE damage.
- Mana cost increased to 50 at all ranks from 50/45/40/35/30.
- Base damage changed to 115/130/145/160/175 from 155 at all ranks.
- : cast range increased to 600 from 400.
- : if Tibbers kills a sigil monster, Annie will now receive the sigil.
- : spell projectile changed back to previous look.
- New Ashe image on the Load screen.
- Updated secondary/critical strike animations.
- Updated secondary / critical strike animations.
- Now restores 8-16.5 mana when Cho'Gath kills a unit in addition to the normal health gain on kill.
- Health cost reduced to 20/27.5/35/42.5/50 from 20/30/40/50/60.
- Bonus damage reduced to 40/55/70/85/100 from 50/65/80/95/110.
- Health cost reduced to 15/30/45/60/75 from 20/35/50/65/80.
- : total damage changed to 150/250/350 from 170/250/330.
- Base damage reduced to 30/60/90/120/150 from 40/80/120/160/200.
- Attack damage scaling increased to 80% from 65%.
- Changed the look of her model.
- Base damage decreased to 30/45/60 from 60/90/120.
- Attack damage scaling increased to 65% from 15%.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.5 from 0.2.
- New sounds for all of her spells.
- Fixed tooltip.
- Updated secondary/critical strike animations.
- Range reduced to 600 from 650.
- Chance to double strike modified from 12% to 10%.
- Updated recommended items.
- His innate icon will now persist through death.
- Nasus now gains 300/450/600 health when the ability is activated.
- Bonus percent damage ability power ratio decreased to 0.01 from 0.05.
- Base slow increased to 35% from 32%.
- Slow per second reduced to 3/6/9/12/15% from 4/8/12/16/20%.
- Damage from will now break recall.
- Damage gain on kill modified to 2 at all levels from 1/1.5/2/2.5/3.
- Damage will now interact properly with ; it was stealing 20% regardless of level.
- Damage increased to 400/600/800 from 375/550/750.
- Slow increased to 49% from 45%.
- Time needed to manually detonate increased to 4 from 2 seconds.
- Mana cost increased to 70/80/90/100/110 from 50/65/80/95/110.
- Updated tooltip.
- Polished and added new attack animations.
- Cooldown reduced to 9 seconds from 10.
- Buff duration reduced to 9 seconds from 12.
- Armor increased to 35 from 30.
- Healing per second increased to 11/18/25/32/39 from 7/11/15/19/23.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.11 from 0.085.
- Base damage increased to 50/100/150/200/250 from 40/80/120/160/200.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.4.
- is now a true heal and should now be affected by healing reduction effects.
- Slow increased to 30/37/45/52/60% from 20/30/40/50/60%.
- Updated secondary/critical strike animations.
- Blue cards now properly lock and cause a redraw when used.
- Mana cost reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 from an unintended 40/60/80/100/120.
- Cooldown increased to 5 seconds from 3.
- Fixed a bug causing the mana cost of Pick a Card to be doubled.
- Fixed an issue allowing for infinite Blue Cards.
- Fixed an issue that would cause gold card particles to play, but not have an effect.
- Slows from items ( , , ) will no longer stack. The largest slow will take effect for the duration then next largest slow will take effect if it's still active.
- Splash damage is now physical instead of magic.
- Recipe cost reduced to 450 from 500 gold.
- : recipe cost reduced to 750 from 950 gold.
- Duration increased from 180 to 210.
- Cooldown on placing consecutive Wards removed.
- : mana regeneration per 5 seconds increased to 12 from 10.
- : recipe cost reduced to 600 from 750 gold.
- Critical strike chance modified to 20% from 12-21%.
- Attack speed modified to 20-35% from 35%.
- Effectiveness of ability power Marks and ability power by level Marks increased.
- Effectiveness of mana per level Marks increased.
- Effectiveness of mana per level Seals and Glyphs decreased slightly.
- Mana regeneration per 5 and mana regeneration per 5 per level are now primary stats for Seals instead of Glyphs, stats have been adjusted accordingly.
- Magic penetration is now a primary stat for Marks instead of Glyphs, stats have been adjusted accordingly.
- Magic resistance and magic resistance per level are now primary stats for Glyphs instead of Seals, stats have been adjusted accordingly.
- Effectiveness of armor penetration reduced by 15%.
- Effectiveness of critical damage reduced by 10%.
Summoner Spells & Masteries
- can now be removed by abilities that remove slow.
- : fixed a bug where if your champion dies while teleporting, the target it is teleporting to remains bound.
- : range increased to 600 from 550.
- : bonus mana per level increased to 25 from 15 (increasing total potential mana from 115-370 to 125-550).
- Duration reduced to 6 from 7.
- Fixed a bug where the splash damage was being applied to the primary target.
- : health per level increased to 160 from 150.
- : cooldown reduced to 510 from 540.
- Cooldown reduction on increased to 30 from 20.
- Bonus health duration increased to 120 from 90.
- Mystical Vision: Vision Duration Bonus on increased to 4 from 3.
- Monsters now regenerate 10% of their Max HP a second after retreating from combat instead of resetting to full.
- Removed the ability for monsters sigils to be acquired by dead people.
- Crest of the Ancient Golem: scaling increased to 25% from 16.5%.
- New Particles for the different Sigil Buffs.
- Baron Nashor:
- Starting HP Regen per second lowered to 15 from 25.
- Baron Nashor gains 0.375 health regen a second every minute.
- New particle for Exalted with Baron Nashor.
- Resolved an issue with one of his particles displaying through the fog of war.
- Fixed a bug where Nashor's particles appeared through Fog of War.
- New customizable key bindings.
- New end of game ceremony.
- New music for summer and winter map.
- New environment particles for the winter map (It now snows!!).
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to skip killing the champion and get stuck.
- Fixed an issue where minions would attack an invisible character.
- Added end of game ceremony.
- Fixed cases where players could break the camera panning by locking the camera mid pan.
- General polishing tweaks.
- Updated secondary / critical strike animations for: Sion, Evelynn, Cho'Gath, Blitzcrank, Karthas, Sivir, Twisted Fate, Ashe.
- Items with aura effects should no longer have their auras persist through death.
- Added a cooldown reduction tab in the magic category in the item shop.
- Fixed an issue that prevented people from walking around the first center turret of both teams.
- Fixed a bug where if you had two bottom tier items and bought a top tier item it would consume both of the bottom tier items.
|April Fools' Patches|