Miss Fortune, the Bounty Hunter
|Release date (US)||September 8, 2010|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Skins in the Store
- You can now request a trade with other players at the end of Draft Mode.
- Updated the integrated Adobe Air runtime to version 2.0.
- Added new bundle images to the Store.
League of Legends v22.214.171.124
- Double Up: Fires a bullet at an enemy, damaging them and bouncing to another enemy behind them, dealing even more damage.
- Impure Shots: Miss Fortune passively deals increased damage to an enemy the more times she attacks them. Can be activated to give increased attack speed and lower healing received by targets that she attacks.
- Make It Rain: A flurry of bullets is fired into the air which soon land at a target location, dealing damage and slowing enemies inside of it over a few seconds.
- Bullet Time (Ultimate): Miss Fortune hysterically unleashes a massive barrage of bullets into a cone in front of her, channeling for a few seconds and causing large amounts of damage to enemies.
- Strut (Innate): Miss Fortune’s movement speed increases the longer she doesn’t get attacked.
- Fixed a display error with Twin Disciplines and death recap.
- Shadow Dance can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Base attack speed increased to 0.625 from 0.550.
- Attack speed per level increased to 2.13% from 1.0%.
- Headbutt can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Unbreakable Will: tooltip corrected to state that it removes all crowd control, not debuffs.
- Pulverize: tooltip corrected to not imply that enemies do not take damage until they land.
- Cursed Touch: magic resistance reduction reduced to 15/25/35 from 20/30/40.
- Bandage Toss can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Curse of the Sad Mummy: tooltip corrected to state that enemies are rooted and cannot attack or move.
- Corrected the buff tooltip on Molten Shield so it correctly states that all attackers receive magic damage.
- Fixed a display error with Vorpal Spikes and death recap.
- Feral Scream:
- Silence duration reduced to 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3 seconds from 2/2.5/3/3.5/4.
- Cooldown reduced to 13 from 16.
- Attack range increased to 550 from 500.
- Attack speed gain per level increased to +2.3% from +1.86%.
- Valkyrie can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Missile Barrage: reload time reduced to 10 from 14.
- Infected Cleaver:
- Health cost changed to 50/60/70/80/90 from 30/50/70/90/110.
- Dr. Mundo is now healed for half of the ability cost when the ability strikes an enemy.
- Burning Agony: health cost reduced to 20/25/30/35/40 from 20/27.5/35/42.5/50.
- Masochism: health cost changed to 25/35/45/55/65 from 15/30/45/60/75.
- Sadism: heal amount modified to 40/55/70% of Mundo's health over the duration from 50% at all ranks.
- Base attack damage reduced to 45 from 47.6.
- Attack damage per level reduced to 2.6 from 3.
- Attack speed per level reduced to 2.8 from 3.22.
- Mystic Shot: damage reduced to 35/55/75/95/115 from 40/65/90/115/140.
- Essence Flux: mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120.
- Arcane Shift can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Fixed a display error with Grog Soaked Blade and death recap.
- Fixed a bug where Gangplank's passive would be replaced with the Grog Soaked Blade debuff text when struck by another Gangplank.
- Courage: maximum armor and magic resistance reduced to 5/10/15/20/25 from 7/14/21/28/35.
- Body Slam can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Fixed a display error with the tooltip on Barrel Roll's self buff.
- UPGRADE!!!: tooltip updated to correctly state that the slow is actually 20/25/30% not 25/30/35%.
- Riftwalk can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Nether Blade: level up tooltip now correctly states the increased mana cost.
- Shunpo can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Wall of Pain: level up tooltip now correctly states the increased slow amount.
- Reckoning: debuff and death recap tooltips have been corrected.
- Living Artillery's buff on Kog'Maw now correctly states that the increased cost per stack is 40.
- Unstoppable Force can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Call of the Void: cooldown reduced to 9 from 10.
- Null Zone:
- Mana cost reduced to 80/95/110/125/140 from 90/105/120/135/150.
- It no longer places a blank buff on Malzahar.
- Malzahar's Voidlings will now attack the target affected by Malzahar's most recently cast Malefic Visions.
- Nether Grasp:
- It now suppresses the target instead of stunning it.
- Range increased to 750 from 650.
- Fury of the Sands: buff no longer incorrectly states that it grants increased attack speed.
- Pounce can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Aspect of the Cougar: tooltip now correctly mentions the 10% bonus dodge chance Nidalee gains in Cougar Form.
- Corrected a display error with Takedown and death recap.
- Aegis of Zeonia can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Grand Skyfall can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Corrected a display error with Pantheon's auto attack and death recap.
- Heroic Charge can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Deceive can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Starcall: debuff now correctly states that it can stack up to 20 times.
- Base heal reduced to 80/120/160/200/240 from 100/145/190/235/280.
- Ability power ratio increased to 1.1 from 0.9.
- Rocket Jump:
- Its debuff now correctly states the slow amount.
- It can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Spinning Slash can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Spray And Pray: buff no longer incorrectly states that he does reduced damage for the duration.
- Fixed a typo in Event Horizon's tooltip.
- Hemoplague: debuff will now grant assists even if it does not deal damage to the target.
- Blood Scent: effects can now be toggled instead of being a permanent passive. It has a 4 seconds cooldown upon toggle off.
- Infinite Duress can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Audacious Charge can no longer be cast while rooted.
- New :
- Recipe: + + 500 gold.
- + 350 Mana.
- + 7 Mana Regen per 5 seconds.
- + 20 Attack Damage.
- UNIQUE Passive: 2% of your maximum mana is converted to attack damage.
- UNIQUE Passive: Whenever your champion attacks, they gain 1 max mana (2 second cooldown.) Whenever your champion uses an ability, they gain 4 max mana (3 second cooldown.) Bonus mana caps at 1000.
- , and 's "reservoir" system has been removed. These items will now strictly respect the cooldown time between procs. The cooldown has been reduced to 2 second delays between procs from 3 seconds.
- : tooltip updated to state the correct slow amount.
- now revives Champions at 750 health and 375 mana instead of 40% health and mana.
- : cost reduced to 435 from 450 gold.
- : recipe changed to + + 185 gold.
- Abilities with movement or teleport based components now cannot be cast while rooted.
- Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser, Infinite Duress and Nether Grasp now properly suppress and stun their targets.
- Suppression prevents summoner spells from being cast, and makes the ability immune to duration reduction effects such as that granted by .
- Towers currently attacking a champion will no longer respond to further calls for help from other champions.
- Improved many of the "playing as" and "playing against" tips that display in death recap.
- Updated the splash logo that appears upon loading into the game client to match the new League of Legends logo.
- Fixed a bug that caused purple cannon minions to deal and receive normal damage from towers.
- Fixed a bug that caused super minions to receive normal damage from towers.
- Added a second taunt.
- Fixed a bug causing the Powerball sound to continue after Rammus hit his target.
- Fixed timing issues with basic attacks.
- Tweaked volume level of skill sounds.
- Tweaked volume level of skill sounds.