Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
- Bilgewater Swain [ |
- Northern Front Swain [ |
- Professor Ryze [ |
- Tango Evelynn [ |
- Tango Twisted Fate [ |
The following skins were released along with this patch, but were not available for purchase until Wednesday, October 13.
The following skins were released along with this patch, but were not available for purchase until a much later date.
- Piltover Customs Heimerdinger [ | - (Available on November 22, 2010, after Patch V184.108.40.206.)
- Sailor Gangplank [ | - (Available on January 10, 2011, after Patch V220.127.116.11.)
- Improved matchmaking specifically for the Solo Ranked Queue.
- Refactored back end stats processing. This change will temporarily remove the display of matches in your Recent Matches list, however these games will still count towards your lifetime statistics.
- Fixed a bug where the patcher was not displaying news correctly.
- Fixed a bug where players could use skins that they did not own.
League of Legends v18.104.22.168
- Decrepify: Swain sets his raven to cripple an enemy. Over the next three seconds, the target takes damage over time and is slowed.
- Nevermove: Swain marks a target area. After a short delay, mighty talons grab hold of enemy units dealing damage and rooting them.
- Torment: Swain afflicts his target, dealing damage to them over time and causing them to take increased damage from Swain's attacks.
- Ravenous Flock (Ultimate): Toggle: Swain transforms into the form of a raven, during this time up to 3 lesser ravens strike out at nearby enemies each second. Swain is healed for half the damage dealt by the Ravens.
- Carrion Renewal (Innate): Swain gains increased mana regeneration for 5 seconds upon killing a unit.
- Cursed Touch
- Debuff duration reduced to 4 seconds from 5.
- Movement speed reduced to 315 from 320.
- Duration modified to 3 seconds at all ranks from 2/2.5/3/3.5/4.
- Active damage reduction changed to 10/15/20/25/30% from 30% at all ranks.
- Bio-Arcane Barrage: cooldown increased to 17 from 15.
- Range increased to 425 from 400.
- Sanguine Pool:
- Duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5.
- Slow duration increased to 1.5 seconds from 1.
- Damage per second changed to 20/33.75/47.5/61.25/75 retaining the same overall damage.
- Fixed a bug where it wasn't dealing enough damage.
- : maximum mana to attack damage conversion increased to 2% from 1.5%.
- Classic skin splash art has been updated.
- Voiceovers and quotes have been changed.
- Blood and gore added to EU client.
|April Fools' Patches|