|Release Date (US)||October 19, 2010|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
- Limited edition Holiday Runes.
- Some sinfully sweet editions of your favorite in-game consumables.
- Frighteningly festive costumes for your minions.
- A sinister overhaul of Summoner's Rift featuring a more nocturnal motif.
- A terrifying new login to get you in the mood.
- Limited edition champion skins for a few League favorites who're really in the spirit this Harrowing!
New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
The following skin was released along with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Wednesday, October 27.
- The Store and the Journal of Justice will now glow when there is new content available.
- Fixed a bug where Ranked Games were showing up as Normal Games in the Match History.
- Fixed a bug with the Ticker where new messages would not show up properly on login.
- Fixed a bug with the Ticker where it would show up when no message was posted.
- Fixed a bug where PVP.net would sometimes be delayed in restoring after a game was finished.
- Fixed a bug where users could not remove a private chat once it had been opened.
- Fixed a network issue that was causing some performance related issues in PVP.net.
- Fixed a bug at the End of Game screen that was causing odd player list orders when someone would leave the room.
League of Legends v184.108.40.206
- Illumination (Innate)
- Lux's damaging spells illuminate the target for 6 seconds. Lux's next attack ignites the debuff, dealing magic damage to the target.
- Light Binding (Q)
- Fires a ball of light towards a target location, binding the units hit. The units take magic damage. Can hit up to two targets with the second target receiving a reduced effect.
- Prismatic Barrier (W)
- Lux throws her wand and bends the light around any friendly target it touches, protecting them from enemy damage.
- Lucent Singularity (E)
- Creates a zone that slows enemy units (zone lasts 5 seconds). Can be detonated to deal magic damage to enemies in the area.
- Finales Funkeln (Ultimate)
- After a short delay, Lux fires a beam of light in front of her dealing damage to all enemy units in the area.
- Health per level increased to 70 from 65.
- Base attack damage increased to 48 from 45.
- Bandage Toss
- Cooldown reduced to 16/14/12/10/8 seconds from 18/16/14/12/10.
- Curse of the Sad Mummy
- Duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5.
- Mana per level increased to 40 from 36.
- Mana Barrier
- Mana Barrier no longer uses (nor refunds) Blitzcrank's mana when it is activated.
- Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds from 20.
- Mana cost reduced to 75 from 90.
- Now reduces movement speed by 75 instead of 25%, which also fixes an edge case bug.
- Static Field
- Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds from 40.
- No longer targets stealthed units.
- Cooldown reduced to 9 seconds from 10.
- Mana cost changed to 90 at all ranks from 80/90/100/110/120.
- Vorpal Spikes
- Phosphorus Bomb: mana cost reduced to 80/90/100/110/120 from 90/100/110/120/130.
- Gatling Gun: mana cost reduced to 60/70/80/90/100 from 60/75/90/105/120.
- Base health increased to 500 from 475.
- Health per level increased from 86 to 76.
- Mana regen per 5 seconds per level increased to 0.4 from 0.25.
- Base mana regen per 5 seconds increased to 5 from 3.85.
- Determined Killer: tooltip clarified to explain it does not work on neutral minions.
- Shadow Walk:
- Fixed a bug where you could stun towers.
- Fixed a bug where autoattacking would break stealth even if the attack was cancelled.
- Ravage no longer has back facing requirement in order to gain the extra effect.
- Malice and Spite:
- Life restore changed to a flat 350/500/650 upon kill or assist instead of healing for 25% of the target's maximum health.
- Active now has a 90 second cooldown and refreshes whenever an enemy champion dies instead of being active only after 10 seconds after an enemy champion dies.
- Essence Flux
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.7 from 0.6.
- Trueshot Barrage
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.7.
- Cooldown reduced to 10 from 12.
- Mana cost reduced to 80/95/110/125/140 from 80/100/120/140/160.
- Dark Wind: cooldown reduced to 14 from 15.
- Resolute Smite
- Mana cost increased to 70/75/80/85/90 from 60/65/70/75/80.
- Righteous Gust
- Mana cost increased to 80/85/90/95/100 from 70/75/80/85/90.
- Idol Of Durand
- Mana cost increased to 100/150/200 from 100/145/190.
- Duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5.
- Judgment can no longer damage invisible objects like wards.
- Barrel Roll:
- Cooldown reduced to 11/10/9/8/7 from 12/11/10/9/8.
- Now slows attack speed by 20/25/30/35/40%.
- Drunken Rage: cooldown reduced to 25 from 30.
- Body Slam: cooldown increased to 7 from 6.
- Explosive Cask no longer reduces the target's attack speed by 20/30/40%.
- Recommended items updated.
- Equipment Mastery
- Tooltip updated to show health gained from each source dynamically.
- Leap Strike
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 0.8.
- Cast time reduced by 20%.
- Travel speed increased by 20%.
- Base damage increased to 75/110/145/180/215 from 40/60/80/100/120.
- Ability power and attack damage ratios increased to 0.4 from 0.2.
- Cooldown increased to 9/8/7/6/5 seconds from 5 at all ranks.
- Mana cost reduced to 20 from 35.
- Tooltip corrected to accurately state it deals magic damage.
- Fixed bugs where Empower incorrectly did less damage when used at the same time as Leap Strike or each third Relentless Assault strike.
- Now only deals damage to a single target rather than to an area of effect.
- Now resets Jax’s autoattack timer when cast.
- Counter Strike
- Base damage increased to 80/110/140/170/200 from 80/100/120/140/160.
- Relentless Assault
- New Active: Grants 20/35/50 + Jax's dodge percent in bonus magic resistance for 5/6.5/8 seconds upon activation.
- Cost: 80 mana
- Cooldown: 60 seconds
- Buff icon now dynamically shows Jax's number of Relentless Assault stacks.
- Tooltip correctly indicates that Jax gains up to 10 stacks of Relentless Assault.
- Death Defied:
- Now allows all spells to be free to cast while defying death.
- Fixed several usability bugs.
- Lay Waste: mana cost reduced to 20/26/32/38/44 from 20/28/36/44/52.
- Wall of Pain: cooldown reduced to 18 from 22.
- Nether Blade: cooldown reduced to 12 from 15.
- Death Lotus now fires blades at three targets at all levels.
- Fixed several bugs with Icathian Surprise to be more consistent.
- Seismic Shard
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10.
- Ground Slam
- Fixed a bug causing it to look like it had shorter range than it actually did.
- Unstoppable Force
- Cooldown reduced to 130/115/100 seconds from 140/125/110.
- Call of the Void: mana cost reduced to 80/90/100/110/120 from 90/100/110/120/130.
- Null Zone: mana cost changed to 90/100/110/120/130 from 80/95/110/125/140.
- Nether Grasp: range reduced to 700 from 750.
- Maximum movement speed bonus reduced to 70 from 80.
- Double Up
- Bounce range reduced to 500 from 575.
- Bullet Time
- Range reduced to 1400 from 1500.
- Attack damage scaling per bullet reduced to 40% from 45%.
- Dark Binding: hitbox size reduced.
- Black Shield: ability power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 1.
- Soul Shackles:
- Base damage reduced to 175/250/325 from 175/250/350.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.9 from 1.0.
- Siphoning Strike now resets the autoattack timer.
- Base attack damage increased to 49 from 46.
- Devastating Blow now resets the autoattack timer.
- Movement speed increased to 310 from 305.
- Base mana regeneration per 5 seconds increased to 4.5 from 3.75.
- Powerball: cooldown reduced to 10 from 11.
- Defensive Ball Curl:
- Damage return now scales on 10% of his total armor.
- Cooldown reduced to 14 from 15.
- Puncturing Taunt:
- Mana cost reduced to 50/60/70/80/90 from 50/65/80/95/110.
- Fixed several bugs with it to make it more responsive.
- Jack In The Box
- Cast range reduced to 400 from 500.
- Can no longer be cast inside walls.
- Base health increased to 448 from 429.
- Health per level increased to 82 from 78.
- Base magic resistance reduced to 30 from 35.
- Mega Adhesive
- Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120.
- Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 11.5.
- Insanity Potion
- Cooldown reduced to 100 seconds from 120.
- No longer has a cast time or animation.
- Death's Caress:
- Base shield strength and damage reduced to 110/160/210/260/310 from 120/170/220/270/320.
- No longer has a cast animation.
- Spell Shield:
- Mana return increased to 150 from 125.
- Cooldown reduced to 22/19/16/13/10 from 28/24/20/16/12.
- On The Hunt:
- Attack speed bonus increased to 30/60/90% from 25/45/65%.
- Now provides one third of the attack speed bonus to allies as an aura instead of granting them 50% of the bonus upfront as a 15 second buff.
- Carrion Renewal: mana regeneration bonus increased to 300% from 250%.
- Base damage increased to 75/115/155/195/235 from 72/110/148/186/224.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.6.
- Nevermove: ability power ratio increased to 0.7 from 0.5.
- Heal reduced to 60/100/140/180/220 from 70/110/150/190/230.
- Mana cost increased to 80/95/110/125/140 from 70/85/100/115/130.
- Recommended items updated.
- Base movement speed increased to 305 from 300.
- Base damage reduced to 47.5 from 51.3.
- Damage per level reduced to 3.0 from 3.3.
- Blinding Dart
- Duration reduced to 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 seconds from 1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0/3.5.
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10.
- Blinding Dart will now cancel autoattacks in progress when the blind is applied.
- Move Quick
- Tooltip will now update to display the effects of cooldown reduction.
- Toxic Shot
- Per tick damage reduced to 6/12/18/24/30 from 8/14/21/28/35.
- On-hit damage increased to 9/18/27/36/45 from 8/14/21/28/35.
- Noxious Trap reworked
- Teemo now gains a "stored mushroom" charge every 30/26/22 seconds. Maximum three charges.
- Each cast requires and consumes a charge.
- Time to gain a charge is reduced by cooldown reduction effects.
- Time to gain next charge does not progress while you are at maximum charges.
- Teemo always has two charges stored upon reviving at base.
- Cooldown on placing a trap reduced to 1 second from 20.
- Damage changed to 250/475/700 from 350/500/650.
- Cooldown reduced to 12/11/10/9/8 seconds from 14/13/12/11/10.
- Damage per stack increased to 5 from 3.
- Spinning Slash
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 9.
- Area of effect increased to 225 from 185.
- Blue Card
- Base damage and base mana return increased to 40/60/80/100/120 from 30/45/60/75/90.
- Debilitating Poison now has a range indicator.
- Expunge now has a range indicator.
- Deadly Venom: duration reduced to 6 from 8.
- Removed "Recommended" tag.
- Acid Hunter can no longer lock onto invisible minions or objects like wards.
- Noxian Corrosive Charge will no longer lock onto invisible minions or objects like wards.
- Chrono Shift now removes most positive buffs and damaging stances from your champion when it activates.
- now removes most positive buffs and damaging stances from your champion when it activates.
- : unique armor penetration now functions with abilities (but still not against turrets).
- recipe changed to: + + + 485 gold. Stats remain unchanged.
- : combine cost lowered to 375 from 425.
- : combine cost increased to 550 from 500, total price unchanged from the previous patch.
- Combine cost reduced to 980 from 1100.
- Base stats increased to 920 health from 770 health.
- Bonuses now cap at 450 health and 15 hp/5.
- Passive changed to: Permanently gain 4.5 health and .15 health regen per 5 sec per minion kill. Champion kills and assists grant 45 health and 1.5 health Regen per 5 sec. Bonuses cap at +450 health, and +15 health Regen per 5.
- : unique passive tooltip clarified to state that it adds to your bonus attack damage.
- Base stats increased to 450 health, 525 mana and 60 ability power from 360 health, 425 mana and 50 ability power.
- Bonus cap reduced to 180 health, 200 mana and 20 ability power, from 270 health, 300 mana and 30 ability power.
- Cooldown reduced to 105 seconds from 120 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that allowed it to be affected by cooldown reduction.
- Lesser Mark, Mark, and Greater Mark of Desolation armor penetration reduced by 15%.
- Lesser Mark, Mark, and Greater Mark of Strength damage increased by 200%.
- Lesser Mark, Mark, and Greater Mark of Might damage per level increased by 35%.
- Lesser Glyph, Glyph, and Greater Glyph of Strength damage increased by 200%.
- Lesser Glyph, Glyph, and Greater Glyph of Might damage per level increased by 35%.
- Lesser Seal, Seal, and Greater Seal of Strength damage increased by 200%.
- Lesser Seal, Seal, and Greater Seal of Might damage increased by 35%.
- Lesser Quintessence, Quintessence, and Greater Quintessence of Desolation armor penetration reduced by 15%.
- Zooming in will now match its previous functionality where scrolling results in zooming in instead of zooming out.
- Summoner Flash no longer breaks stealth.
- Updated selection radii for a number of champions.
- Pentakill Mordekaiser's size has been increased.
|April Fool's Patches|