- Limited edition Holiday Runes.
- Some sinfully sweet editions of your favorite in-game consumables.
- Frighteningly festive costumes for your minions.
- A sinister overhaul of Summoner's Rift featuring a more nocturnal motif.
- A terrifying new login to get you in the mood.
- Limited edition champion skins for a few League favorites who're really in the spirit this Harrowing!
New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
- Spellthief Lux [ |
- Sorceress Lux [ |
- Zombie Ryze [ |
- Kitty Cat Katarina [ |
- Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks [ |
- Nosferatu Vladimir [ |
- Lollipoppy [ |
- Mundo Mundo [ |
The following skin was released along with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Wednesday, October 27.
- Astronaut Teemo [ |
- The Store and the Journal of Justice will now glow when there is new content available.
- Fixed a bug where Ranked Games were showing up as Normal Games in the Match History.
- Fixed a bug with the Ticker where new messages would not show up properly on login.
- Fixed a bug with the Ticker where it would show up when no message was posted.
- Fixed a bug where PVP.net would sometimes be delayed in restoring after a game was finished.
- Fixed a bug where users could not remove a private chat once it had been opened.
- Fixed a network issue that was causing some performance related issues in PVP.net.
- Fixed a bug at the End of Game screen that was causing odd player list orders when someone would leave the room.
League of Legends v188.8.131.52
- Illumination (Innate)
- Lux's damaging spells illuminate the target for 6 seconds. Lux's next attack ignites the debuff, dealing magic damage to the target.
- Light Binding (Q)
- Fires a ball of light towards a target location, binding the units hit. The units take magic damage. Can hit up to two targets with the second target receiving a reduced effect.
- Prismatic Barrier (W)
- Lux throws her wand and bends the light around any friendly target it touches, protecting them from enemy damage.
- Lucent Singularity (E)
- Creates a zone that slows enemy units (zone lasts 5 seconds). Can be detonated to deal magic damage to enemies in the area.
- Finales Funkeln (Ultimate)
- After a short delay, Lux fires a beam of light in front of her dealing damage to all enemy units in the area.
- Health per level increased to 70 from 65.
- Base attack damage increased to 48 from 45.
- Bandage Toss
- Cooldown reduced to 16/14/12/10/8 seconds from 18/16/14/12/10.
- Curse of the Sad Mummy
- Duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5.
- Mana per level increased to 40 from 36.
- Mana Barrier
- Mana Barrier no longer uses (nor refunds) Blitzcrank's mana when it is activated.
- Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds from 20.
- Mana cost reduced to 75 from 90.
- Now reduces movement speed by 75 instead of 25%, which also fixes an edge case bug.
- Static Field
- Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds from 40.
- No longer targets stealthed units.
- Cooldown reduced to 9 seconds from 10.
- Mana cost changed to 90 at all ranks from 80/90/100/110/120.
- Vorpal Spikes
- Is now classified as an area of effect spell for the sake of items like or .
- Phosphorus Bomb: mana cost reduced to 80/90/100/110/120 from 90/100/110/120/130.
- Gatling Gun: mana cost reduced to 60/70/80/90/100 from 60/75/90/105/120.
- Base health increased to 500 from 475.
- Health per level increased from 86 to 76.
- Mana regen per 5 seconds per level increased to 0.4 from 0.25.
- Base mana regen per 5 seconds increased to 5 from 3.85.
- Determined Killer: tooltip clarified to explain it does not work on neutral minions.
- Shadow Walk:
- Fixed a bug where you could stun towers.
- Fixed a bug where autoattacking would break stealth even if the attack was cancelled.
- Ravage no longer has back facing requirement in order to gain the extra effect.
- Malice and Spite:
- Life restore changed to a flat 350/500/650 upon kill or assist instead of healing for 25% of the target's maximum health.
- Active now has a 90 second cooldown and refreshes whenever an enemy champion dies instead of being active only after 10 seconds after an enemy champion dies.
- Essence Flux
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.7 from 0.6.
- Trueshot Barrage
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.7.
- Cooldown reduced to 10 from 12.
- Mana cost reduced to 80/95/110/125/140 from 80/100/120/140/160.
- Dark Wind: cooldown reduced to 14 from 15.
- Resolute Smite
- Mana cost increased to 70/75/80/85/90 from 60/65/70/75/80.
- Righteous Gust
- Mana cost increased to 80/85/90/95/100 from 70/75/80/85/90.
- Idol Of Durand
- Mana cost increased to 100/150/200 from 100/145/190.
- Duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5.
- Judgment can no longer damage invisible objects like wards.
- Barrel Roll:
- Cooldown reduced to 11/10/9/8/7 from 12/11/10/9/8.
- Now slows attack speed by 20/25/30/35/40%.
- Drunken Rage: cooldown reduced to 25 from 30.
- Body Slam: cooldown increased to 7 from 6.
- Explosive Cask no longer reduces the target's attack speed by 20/30/40%.
- Recommended items updated.
- Equipment Mastery
- Tooltip updated to show health gained from each source dynamically.
- Leap Strike
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 0.8.
- Cast time reduced by 20%.
- Travel speed increased by 20%.
- Base damage increased to 75/110/145/180/215 from 40/60/80/100/120.
- Ability power and attack damage ratios increased to 0.4 from 0.2.
- Cooldown increased to 9/8/7/6/5 seconds from 5 at all ranks.
- Mana cost reduced to 20 from 35.
- Tooltip corrected to accurately state it deals magic damage.
- Fixed bugs where Empower incorrectly did less damage when used at the same time as Leap Strike or each third Relentless Assault strike.
- Now only deals damage to a single target rather than to an area of effect.
- Now resets Jax’s autoattack timer when cast.
- Counter Strike
- Base damage increased to 80/110/140/170/200 from 80/100/120/140/160.
- Relentless Assault
- New Active: Grants 20/35/50 + Jax's dodge percent in bonus magic resistance for 5/6.5/8 seconds upon activation.
- Cost: 80 mana
- Cooldown: 60 seconds
- Buff icon now dynamically shows Jax's number of Relentless Assault stacks.
- Tooltip correctly indicates that Jax gains up to 10 stacks of Relentless Assault.
- Death Defied:
- Now allows all spells to be free to cast while defying death.
- Fixed several usability bugs.
- Lay Waste: mana cost reduced to 20/26/32/38/44 from 20/28/36/44/52.
- Wall of Pain: cooldown reduced to 18 from 22.
- Nether Blade: cooldown reduced to 12 from 15.
- Death Lotus now fires blades at three targets at all levels.
- Fixed several bugs with Icathian Surprise to be more consistent.
- Seismic Shard
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10.
- Ground Slam
- Fixed a bug causing it to look like it had shorter range than it actually did.
- Unstoppable Force
- Cooldown reduced to 130/115/100 seconds from 140/125/110.
- Call of the Void: mana cost reduced to 80/90/100/110/120 from 90/100/110/120/130.
- Null Zone: mana cost changed to 90/100/110/120/130 from 80/95/110/125/140.
- Nether Grasp: range reduced to 700 from 750.
- Maximum movement speed bonus reduced to 70 from 80.
- Double Up
- Bounce range reduced to 500 from 575.
- Bullet Time
- Range reduced to 1400 from 1500.
- Attack damage scaling per bullet reduced to 40% from 45%.
- Dark Binding: hitbox size reduced.
- Black Shield: ability power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 1.
- Soul Shackles:
- Base damage reduced to 175/250/325 from 175/250/350.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.9 from 1.0.
- Siphoning Strike now resets the autoattack timer.
- Base attack damage increased to 49 from 46.
- Devastating Blow now resets the autoattack timer.
- Movement speed increased to 310 from 305.
- Base mana regeneration per 5 seconds increased to 4.5 from 3.75.
- Powerball: cooldown reduced to 10 from 11.
- Defensive Ball Curl:
- Damage return now scales on 10% of his total armor.
- Cooldown reduced to 14 from 15.
- Puncturing Taunt:
- Mana cost reduced to 50/60/70/80/90 from 50/65/80/95/110.
- Fixed several bugs with it to make it more responsive.
- Jack In The Box
- Cast range reduced to 400 from 500.
- Can no longer be cast inside walls.
- Base health increased to 448 from 429.
- Health per level increased to 82 from 78.
- Base magic resistance reduced to 30 from 35.
- Mega Adhesive
- Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120.
- Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 11.5.
- Insanity Potion
- Cooldown reduced to 100 seconds from 120.
- No longer has a cast time or animation.
- Death's Caress:
- Base shield strength and damage reduced to 110/160/210/260/310 from 120/170/220/270/320.
- No longer has a cast animation.
- Spell Shield:
- Mana return increased to 150 from 125.
- Cooldown reduced to 22/19/16/13/10 from 28/24/20/16/12.
- On The Hunt:
- Attack speed bonus increased to 30/60/90% from 25/45/65%.
- Now provides one third of the attack speed bonus to allies as an aura instead of granting them 50% of the bonus upfront as a 15 second buff.
- Carrion Renewal: mana regeneration bonus increased to 300% from 250%.
- Base damage increased to 75/115/155/195/235 from 72/110/148/186/224.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.6.
- Nevermove: ability power ratio increased to 0.7 from 0.5.
- Heal reduced to 60/100/140/180/220 from 70/110/150/190/230.
- Mana cost increased to 80/95/110/125/140 from 70/85/100/115/130.
- Recommended items updated.
- Base movement speed increased to 305 from 300.
- Base damage reduced to 47.5 from 51.3.
- Damage per level reduced to 3.0 from 3.3.
- Fade time reduced to 2 seconds from 3.
- Being invulnerable will now prevent Teemo from Camouflaging. Specifically, and 's effects will block Camouflage while they are active.
- ing and ing will now prevent Teemo from Camouflaging.
- Blinding Dart
- Duration reduced to 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 seconds from 1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0/3.5.
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10.
- Blinding Dart will now cancel autoattacks in progress when the blind is applied.
- Move Quick
- Tooltip will now update to display the effects of cooldown reduction.
- Toxic Shot
- Per tick damage reduced to 6/12/18/24/30 from 8/14/21/28/35.
- On-hit damage increased to 9/18/27/36/45 from 8/14/21/28/35.
- Noxious Trap reworked
- Teemo now gains a "stored mushroom" charge every 30/26/22 seconds. Maximum three charges.
- Each cast requires and consumes a charge.
- Time to gain a charge is reduced by cooldown reduction effects.
- Time to gain next charge does not progress while you are at maximum charges.
- Teemo always has two charges stored upon reviving at base.
- Cooldown on placing a trap reduced to 1 second from 20.
- Damage changed to 250/475/700 from 350/500/650.
- Cooldown reduced to 12/11/10/9/8 seconds from 14/13/12/11/10.
- Damage per stack increased to 5 from 3.
- Spinning Slash
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 9.
- Area of effect increased to 225 from 185.
- Blue Card
- Base damage and base mana return increased to 40/60/80/100/120 from 30/45/60/75/90.
- Debilitating Poison now has a range indicator.
- Expunge now has a range indicator.
- Deadly Venom: duration reduced to 6 from 8.
- Removed "Recommended" tag.
- Acid Hunter can no longer lock onto invisible minions or objects like wards.
- Noxian Corrosive Charge will no longer lock onto invisible minions or objects like wards.
- Chrono Shift now removes most positive buffs and damaging stances from your champion when it activates.
- now removes most positive buffs and damaging stances from your champion when it activates.
- : unique armor penetration now functions with abilities (but still not against turrets).
- recipe changed to: + + + 485 gold. Stats remain unchanged.
- : combine cost lowered to 375 from 425.
- : combine cost increased to 550 from 500, total price unchanged from the previous patch.
- Recipe changed to: + + + 550 gold = 1825 gold.
- Base stats changed to +50% attack speed, +25 ability power.
- Unique Passive changed to: Your physical attacks shred your target doing 20 magic damage and reducing their magic resistance by 6.
- Magic resistance reduction stacks up to 4 times.
- Combine cost reduced to 980 from 1100.
- Base stats increased to 920 health from 770 health.
- Bonuses now cap at 450 health and 15 hp/5.
- Passive changed to: Permanently gain 4.5 health and .15 health regen per 5 sec per minion kill. Champion kills and assists grant 45 health and 1.5 health Regen per 5 sec. Bonuses cap at +450 health, and +15 health Regen per 5.
- : unique passive tooltip clarified to state that it adds to your bonus attack damage.
- Base stats increased to 450 health, 525 mana and 60 ability power from 360 health, 425 mana and 50 ability power.
- Bonus cap reduced to 180 health, 200 mana and 20 ability power, from 270 health, 300 mana and 30 ability power.
- Cooldown reduced to 105 seconds from 120 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that allowed it to be affected by cooldown reduction.
- Lesser Mark, Mark, and Greater Mark of Desolation armor penetration reduced by 15%.
- Lesser Mark, Mark, and Greater Mark of Strength damage increased by 200%.
- Lesser Mark, Mark, and Greater Mark of Might damage per level increased by 35%.
- Lesser Glyph, Glyph, and Greater Glyph of Strength damage increased by 200%.
- Lesser Glyph, Glyph, and Greater Glyph of Might damage per level increased by 35%.
- Lesser Seal, Seal, and Greater Seal of Strength damage increased by 200%.
- Lesser Seal, Seal, and Greater Seal of Might damage increased by 35%.
- Lesser Quintessence, Quintessence, and Greater Quintessence of Desolation armor penetration reduced by 15%.
- Zooming in will now match its previous functionality where scrolling results in zooming in instead of zooming out.
- Summoner no longer breaks stealth.
- Updated selection radii for a number of champions.
- Pentakill Mordekaiser's size has been increased.
|April Fool's Patches|