Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following skins were released along with this patch.
The following skins were released along with this patch, but were not available for purchase until Monday, April 18.
League of Legends V18.104.22.168
- Sear: Brand launches a ball of fire forward that deals magic damage. If the target is ablaze, the target will be stunned for 2 seconds.
- Pillar of Flame: After a short delay, Brand creates a pillar of flame at a target area, dealing magic damage to enemy units with the area. Units that are ablaze take an additional 25% damage.
- Conflagration: Brand conjures a powerful blast at his target, dealing magic damage to them. If the target is ablaze, the conflagration spreads to nearby enemies.
- Pyroclasm (Ultimate): Brand unleashes a devastating torrent of fire, dealing damage each time it bounces. If a target is ablaze, Pyroclasm's missile speed increases.
- Blaze (Innate): Brand's spells light his targets ablaze, dealing 2% of their maximum Health in magic damage per second for 4 seconds.
- Twin Fang
- Cast animation sped up.
- Petrifying Gaze
- Base damage increased to 200 / 325 / 450 from 150 / 275 / 400.
- Range increased to 850 from 700 (effect now roughly matches the particle).
- Cast animation sped up.
- Cooldown reduction with rank is now reflected in the levelup tooltip.
- It will target enemies that move in/out of the area during the cast time more accurately.
- Base health reduced to 433 from 468.
- Health per level reduced to 89 from 92.
- Cooldown increased to 75 seconds from 60.
- Mystic Shot
- Fixed a bug where it was granting 2 charges of / upon cast.
- Resolute Smite
- Base damage increased to 80/135/190/245/300 from 60/115/170/225/280.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.75.
- Cooldown reduced to 7 seconds from 8.
- Righteous Gust
- Base damage reduced to 60/105/150/195/240 from 65/110/155/200/245.
- Movement speed bonus increased to 20/28/36/44/52% from 20/25/30/35/40%.
- Now applies the movement speed buff to Galio more quickly.
- Mantra: Soul Shield now shows an area of effect indicator when your cursor hovers over an ally.
- Fixed a bug where the visual for Heavenly Wave occasionally wouldn't align with the direction of cast.
- Fixed a bug where the visual for Force Pulse occasionally wouldn't align with the direction cast.
- Fixed a bug where the ball from Void Ooze counted as individual unit and could break things like Noxious Trap, block skillshots, etc.
- Sonic Wave:
- Base damage reduced to 50/80/110/140/170 from 60/90/120/150/180.
- Made missile match the effect better.
- Resonating Strike: base damage reduced to 50/80/110/140/170 from 60/90/120/150/180.
- Safeguard: range increased to 750 from 700.
- Iron Will: lifesteal and spell vamp bonus reduced to 5/10/15/20/25% from 10/15/20/25/30%.
- Health per level increased to 90 from 82.
- Armor per level increased to 4.0 from 3.5.
- Movement speed increased to 310 from 305.
- Impure Shots
- Healing reduction debuff duration reduced to 3 seconds from 8.
- Attack damage bonus reduced to 15/25/35/45/55 from 20/30/40/50/60.
- Unspeakable Horror
- Cast range reduced to 475 from 500.
- Leash range reduced to 550 from 600.
- Fixed a bug where breaking the leash near the end of the duration would still trigger the fear.
- Fixed a bug where adding a spell shield like while the leash was active would block the fear effect.
- Dash range reduced to 2000/2750/3500 from 2500/3250/4000.
- Fixed a bug where it was reducing true damage.
- Cull the Meek:
- Heal reduced to 5% from 7.5%.
- Furious heal reduced to 10% from 15%.
- Slice and Dice:
- Base damage reduced to 30/60/90/120/150 from 45/75/105/135/165.
- Attack damage scaling increased to 90% from 60%.
- Cooldown changed to 18/17/16/15/14 from 20/18/16/14/12.
- Dominus: base damage per second reduced to 40/70/100 from 50/75/100.
- Stand United
- Shield strength reduced to 200/475/750 from 300/525/750.
- Insanity Potion
- No longer grants bonus attack speed or attack damage.
- Now grants bonus magic resist and +10/20/30% crowd control reduction.
- Fixed a bug where the particle lasted longer than the buff.
- Cryptic Gaze: stun duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2.
- Hymn of Valor: mana cost reduced to 65 from 75.
- Aria of Perseverance: mana cost reduced to 65 from 75.
- Song of Celerity: mana cost reduced to 65 from 75.
- Fixed a bug where Power Chord: Diminuendo was reducing true damage.
- Now grants assist credit on ally cast.
- Move Quick
- Cooldown increased to 22 seconds from 13.
- Noxious Trap
- Base damage reduced to 200/400/600 from 250/475/700.
- Mushroom charge reload time increased to 35/31/27 seconds from 30/26/22.
- Fixed a bug that calculated the AP ratio lower than intended.
- Explosive Shot
- Damage now applies over 5 seconds instead of 4-8.
- Total damage increased to 110/140/170/200/230 from 100/125/150/175/200.
- Healing reduction duration is now a static 5 seconds from 3-8.
- Tango Twisted Fate skin run animation has been fixed to look more natural.
- Pick a Card
- Fixed a bug where Red Card would sometimes fail to damage targets that were moving away from Twisted Fate.
- Fixed a bug where the spell's locked particles wouldn't show to enemies after leaving brush.
- Fixed a bug where Red and Gold Card damage did not match the tooltip.
- Pick a Card now deals entirely magic damage, rather than normal physical damage plus bonus magic damage
- Blue Card now restores mana equal to 50% of the damage dealt.
- Updated the 'Lock Card' tooltip with more detailed damage information.
- Fixed a bug where it would show allies that it was ready to cast even if it wasn't.
- Fixed a bug where the duration was not being properly reflected in the tooltip (6/8/10 seconds).
- Now shows a buff so twisted Fate knows how long he has to teleport.
- Fixed a bug where the channel could be dispelled by or , teleporting him immediately.
- Battle Cry: duration reduced to 5 seconds from 7.
- Crescent Sweep: armor and magic resistance bonus duration reduced to 6 seconds from 8.
- Audacious Charge: cooldown changed to 16/15/14/13/12 from 18/16/14/12/10.
- Recipe changed to + 350 gold from + + 200 gold.
- Total cost is now 825 gold from 975.
- Health increased to 250 from 200.
- Armor reduced to 0 from 27.
- Total cost is now 2775 gold from 2925.
- Armor reduced to 55 from 80.
- Health increased to 350 from 300.
- Attack damage reduced to 45 from 50.
- Cost reduced to 1650 from 1850.
- : cost reduced to 830 from 880.
- Total cost is now 3830 gold from 4080 gold.
- Attack damage increased to 80 from 75.
- Critical strike chance increased to 25% from 20%.
- : spell vamp increased to 20% from 15%.
- : spell vamp increased to 25% from 20%.
- : spell vamp increased to 25% from 20%.
- Recipe cost increased to 150 from 75. Total cost is now 1600.
- Life steal increased to 18% from 14%.
- Changed proc to magic damage from physical damage.
- Fixed a bug where a capped was reducing true damage.
- Fixed a bug where several monster camps wouldn't remove the skull if you scouted them and they were empty.
- Fixed a bug where Miasma, Nevermove, and CH-1 Concussion Grenade would inconsistently reveal their champion from brush.
- Classic skin splash art has been updated.
- Updated walking animations.
Patch Preview video
|April Fools' Patches|