Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
- You can now buy a Summoner Name Change in the store.
- Summoners can now set up multiple mastery pages in their Summoner Profile to select from during Champion Selection, up to a maximum of 10.
League of Legends 184.108.40.206b
- Health per level reduced to 102 from 110.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.6 from 0.8.
- Reduced the chance of failed knockups near terrain.
- Base damage reduced to 85/130/175/220/265 from 85/135/185/235/285.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 1.0.
- Reverted last patch's walking animation update.
- Base damage changed to 90/130/170/210/250 from 80/125/170/215/260.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.75 from 0.6.
- Mana cost reduced to 60/70/80/90/100 from 60/75/90/105/120.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.6.
- Damage reduced to 85/135/185/235/285 from 85/145/205/265/325.
- Mana cost reduced to 80/95/110/125/140 from 80/100/120/140/160.
- Summon: Tibbers
- Mana cost reduced to 125/175/225 from 150/200/250.
- No longer gives experience on death.
- Gold bounty increased to 50 from 15.
- Tibber's health increased to 1200/1600/2000 from 1200 at all ranks.
- Now gains armor per rank: 30/50/70.
- Now gains magic resist per rank: 25/45/65.
- Reduced the duration to 45 seconds from 60 seconds.
- Area-of-effect burn damage is now 35 at all ranks from 40/60/80, but now has a 0.2 ability power ratio.
- Reduced the chance of failing to knock up the target.
- Idol Of Durand
- Damage range increased to match the taunt range.
- Base damage reduced to 20/50/80/110/140 from 20/55/90/125/160.
- Transcendent Blades
- Now deals physical damage instead of magic damage.
- Now scales with both attack damage and ability power instead of only with the highest.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.5 from 0.4.
- Now heals for 20% against champions and 10% against minions from 20% against all enemies.
- Updated recommended items.
- Caustic Spittle
- Range increased to 625 from 600.
- Now reduces both magic resist and armor instead of just armor.
- Bio-Arcane Barrage
- Cooldown decreased to 15 seconds from 17.
- Void Ooze
- Width increased slightly.
- Living Artillery
- Now also scales with 50% of Kog'Maw's bonus attack damage in addition to ability power.
- Junkyard Titan
- Bonus damage on basic attacks no longer procs nor applies spell vamp.
- Cooldown increased to 6 seconds from 5.
- The Equalizer
- Fixed a bug where it would display the wrong team indicator on some machines with low graphics settings.
- Boomerang Blade
- Base damage increased to 80/125/170/215/260 from 75/120/165/210/255.
- Bonus attack damage scaling increased to 100% from 95%.
- Missile speed increased to 1350 from 1200.
- Attack range decreased to 550 from 555.
- Movement speed reduced to 305 from 310.
- Mana cost increased to 40 from 35.
- Silver Bolts
- Base flat damage reduced to 20/30/40/50/60 from 30/40/50/60/70.
- Base damage reduced to 50/90/130/170/210 from 60/100/140/180/220.
- Heal reduced to 15/25/35/45/55 from 17.5/28.75/40/51.25/62.5.
- Recipe cost reduced to 340g from 430g.
- Spell vamp component is now Unique.
- Changed to increase total physical and magic damage dealt by 4% from increasing base physical and magic damage dealt by 5%.
- Only very long-range abilities such as Enchanted Crystal Arrow will cast using the minimap, other spells will no longer cast using the minimap.
- Cursor-cast spells, which cast at the location of your mouse cursor without requiring a left-click, will cast through parts of the UI (including the minimap) as though you were targeting the ground underneath.
Patch Preview video
|April Fools' Patches|