New Skins in Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
- [ |
- [ |
- [ |
- [ |
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Monday, August 29.
- [ |
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Monday, September 6.
- [ |
In addition, the following skin was released in the patch files but wasn't available until September 14, when it was given as a reward for being in the top 3% of the ranked ladder in any of the three ranked categories at the end of Season One:
- [ |
- Added a "purchases tab" that contains a history of all your purchases.
- Champions tab redesigned to feature their full splash arts.
- Home page layout graphics updated.
- Home page now features a progress indicator for content being loaded.
- Filtering and search redesigned to be more visually appealing and compact.
- Made several fixes and tweaks to padding/alignments/font issues throughout the store.
- New home page design:
- Now displays YouTube videos (Champion spotlights, Community showcases, etc.). These videos can be expanded to full screen.
- Top news articles from the official page are displayed in the lower left.
- Featured and sale items from the store are now displayed in the top right.
- Redesigned the banner scroller to make it smoother.
- New art and layout for the End of Game screen.
- Improved messages for game invites to include game type.
- Updated the design for map and game selection.
- Summoner's Rift Autumn map is now directly selectable from the custom game screen.
League of Legends v220.127.116.11
- Talon's auto-attacks deal additional damage to a target that is under the influence of any crowd control effect.
- Talon viciously stabs his enemy, dealing heavy physical damage and causing them to leave a blood trail that Talon can use to track them.
- Talon fans out three blades in front of him that quickly return to him, dealing damage and slowing any target hit in either direction.
- (E) Talon leaps behind his target and silences them for a short duration, amplifying the damage of any of his follow up attacks and abilities.
- Talon enters stealth for a short duration, gaining a movement speed boost and sending blades that deal damage to all enemies in their path flying in every direction. Once the blades reach a certain distance, they pause and form a circle. When Talon reappears from stealth, the blades return to him, once again dealing damage to any opponent they pass through.
- Physical and magic damage reduction reduced to 50/60/70% from 75% at all ranks.
- Duration changed to 7 seconds at all ranks from 6/7/8.
- Base damage reduced to 20/45/70/95/120 from 35/60/85/110/135.
- Base damage reduced to 60/95/130/165/200 from 75/110/135/180/215.
- Now breaks spell shields.
- Attack damage per level increased to 2.8 from 2.5.
- Attack speed per level increased to 2.5% from 2.0%.
- Damage scales from 1.0 per bonus attack damage addition to having a 1.0 ability power ratio.
- Damage amplification increased to 6/7/8/9/10% from 5% at all ranks.
- Will now only automatically attempt to attack champions rather than all enemies.
- Fixed several tooltip errors.
- Cooldown reduced to 6 seconds from 7.
- Mana cost reduced to 50/60/70/80/90 from 60/75/90/105/120.
- Cooldown increased to 4 seconds from 3.
- Will now be affected by cooldown reduction.
- Mana cost increased to 60/80/100/120/140 from 65/70/75/80/85.
- Base heal changed to 50/85/120/155/190 from 60/90/120/150/180.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 1.25.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.2.
- Now grants 10/15/20 armor and magic resistance instead of 10% dodge.
- Base damage reduced to 70/115/160/205/250 from 70/120/170/220/270.
- Shield strength ability power ratio reduced to 0.4 from 0.6.
- Fixed a bug where it was dealing extra damage at ranks 2 and 3.
- Reduced the lockout time while casting Sona's songs to make them more responsive.
- Base heal reduced to 25/50/75/100/125 from 35/70/105/140/175.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.25 from 0.35.
- Now grants her passive aura bonus to her heal target and herself again as an extra bonus for 3 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where and caused her to deal 20% reduced damage.
- Recommended items updated.
- Base health increased to 375 from 359.
- Health per level increased to 71 from 67.
- Base damage reduced to 60/85/110/135/160 from 60/90/120/150/180.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.25.
- Magic reduction per stack increased to 8/9/10/11/12 from 8 at all ranks.
- Maximum stacks reduced to 10 from 20.
- Cooldown reduced to 2.5 seconds from 3.
- Mana cost reduced to 35/40/45/50/55 from 40/50/60/70/80.
- Range increased to 530 from 500.
- Base heal increased to 70/140/210/280/350 from 60/120/180/240/300.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.45 from 0.9.
- Armor buff increased to 25/50/75/100/125 from 20/35/50/65/80.
- Armor buff duration increased to 5 seconds from 4.
- Cooldown increased to 20 seconds from 10.
- Cast range increased to 750 from 650.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.75 from 0.6.
- Silence duration changed to 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 seconds from 1/1.5/2/2.5/3
- Cooldown reduced to 10 from 15.
- No longer grants double mana when cast on herself.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 1.3.
- Mana cost reduced to 100/175/250 from 200/275/350.
- Base attack speed increased to 0.625 from 0.613.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.6 from 1.1.
- Cooldown increased to 20/19/18/17/16 seconds from 16/15/14/13/12 seconds.
- Cooldown reduction on autoattacks is now 3 seconds if attacking champions and 1 second if attacking non-champion instead of being 2 seconds regardless of target.
- Health restore to 10/12/14/16/18% of damage dealt from 12/14/16/18/20%.
- Mana restore reduced to 5/6/7/8/9% of damage dealt from 9/10.5/12/13.5/15%.
- Fixed a bug where the activation damage was counting as single target spell damage for spell vamp or .
- Knock up duration slightly reduced.
- Slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 1.75.
- User interface improvements:
- New scoreboard.
- Removed upper left redundant info about your own champion.
- Floating text is now prioritized to show important events such as being stunned or silenced much more quickly.
- Kills are now displayed as "Kill Callouts" along the right hand side of the screen and show assists.
- Added a new ping functionality: You can now ping to signal your teammates to fall back.
- You are now able to mute players from the scoreboard.
- Improved prioritization for selection of units around towers.
- Made improvements to loadtimes and frame rates for Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Tutorials.
- Toggle spells no longer cancel channeling when turned off.
- Made improvements to camera panning to make it smoother.
- Made improvements to how Fog of War interacts with the environment to enhance the visual display, this does not affect the gameplay aspect of Fog of War.
- Fixed a bug where Champions could be pulled across the map while teleporting.
- Fixed several issues where character animations would sometimes freeze.
- Fixed several bugs associated with reconnecting to a game.
- Fixed several bugs associated with load time crashes.
- Fixed a rare bug that caused in-game crashes.
- now does up to 300% additional damage based on champions missing hp up from 200%
- Aristocrat Vayne skin price reduced to 520 from 975
Patch Preview video
|April Fools' Patches|