New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
The following skins were released along with this patch. They were limited edition skins and were removed from the store with the following patch.
- Franken Tibbers Annie [ |
- Definitely Not Blitzcrank [ |
- Bewitching Nidalee [ |
- Haunting Nocturne [ |
The following skin was released on October 27 2011.
League of Legends v22.214.171.124
- Buckshot: Graves fires three bullets in a cone damaging all enemies in the projectiles path. Enemies at close range can be hit by multiple projectiles, but each one beyond the first will deal reduced damage.
- Smokescreen: Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area that deals damage and creates a cloud of smoke. Enemies inside the smoke cloud have reduced sight range and movement speed.
- Quickdraw: Graves dashes forward gaining an attack speed boost for several seconds. Attacking enemies lowers the cooldown of this skill.
- Collateral Damage (Ultimate): Graves fires an explosive shell dealing heavy damage to the first target it hits. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range the shell explodes dealing damage in a cone behind the target.
- True Grit (Passive): Graves gains increasing armor and magic resistance the longer he remains in combat.
- Gatling Gun
- Added a base damage of 20 / 32 / 44 / 56 / 68 per second.
- Duration changed to 4 seconds at all ranks.
- Scaling changed to 0.4 bonus attack damage ratio per second from 0.4 total attack damage per second.
- Raise Morale
- Active self bonus movement speed reduced to 8/11/14/17/20% from 10/14/18/22/26%.
- Active self bonus attack damage reduced to 12/19/26/33/40 from 14/22/30/38/46.
- Bio-Arcane Barrage
- Duration reduced to 8 seconds from 10.
- Basic attack range increased to 525 from 500.
- Broken Wings
- Now counts as an attack command when used to lock onto a target.
- Slightly extended duration of collision ignoring with minions after using this ability.
- Health per level increased to 84 from 80.
- Base health increased to 525 from 501.
- Base mana increased to 270 from 250.
- Attack speed per level increased to 2.1% from 1.44%.
- Will no longer activate when attacking turrets.
- Crystal Slash
- Mana cost decreased to 15 at all ranks from 22/24/26/28/30.
- Will now heal Skarner if Fracture kills its target.
- Duration increased to 1.75 seconds from 1.5.
- Base health regeneration reduced to 7.25 per 5 seconds from 9.5.
- Base mana regeneration reduced to 6.75 per 5 seconds from 10.
- Ambient experience gain has been lowered by 10%.
- Lowered the point where Nexus Health will only be affected by holding capture points (and not by Champion Kills or Neutralizes) to 100 Nexus Health from 125 Nexus Health.
- Health packs pickups will now grant 20% more Mana.
- Personal Scoring has been adjusted to more evenly reward defensive play:
- Minion Kill reward increased to 2 points from 1.
- Channel Interrupt reward increased to 5 from 2.
- Martyr (dying on point) now gives an additional 10 points over its previous bonus.
- Point defense bonus is granted more regularly.
- There is now a score bonus associated with getting a champion kill or assist while being on or near a point.
- , and now display their current bonus mana again.
- Attack damage reduced to 40 from 60.
- Ability power reduced to 70 from 75.
- Life steal reduced to 15% from 20%.
- Spell vamp reduced to 20% from 25% and is now Unique.
- Haunting Nocturne has received two particle changes on his skills.
Patch Preview video
|April Fool's Patches|