Shyvana, the Half-Dragon
|Release Date (US)||November 1st, 2011|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until November 7.
The following skin was released with this patch, but is not available for purchase yet.
- You will now receive a message if your stats are going to be delayed.
- Custom Games will now sort properly.
League of Legends v188.8.131.52
- Twin Bite:
- Shyvana strikes twice on her next attack. Both attacks trigger On-Hit effects and Fury of the Dragonborn effects.
- Dragon Form: Twin Bite cleaves all units in front of Shyvana.
- Shyvana deals magic damage per second to nearby enemies and her Movement Speed is greatly increased for 3 seconds. Shyvana's Movement Speed bonus is reduced over time.
- Dragon Form: Burnout scorches the earth, continuing to damage enemies that stand on it.
- Flame Breath:
- Shyvana unleashes a fireball that deals magic damage and shreds the target's Armor for 4 seconds.
- Dragon Form: Flame Breath engulfs all units in a cone in front of Shyvana.
- Dragon's Descent (Ultimate):
- Active: Shyvana transforms into a dragon and takes flight to a target location. Enemies along her path take magic damage and are knocked toward her target location.
- Passive: Shyvana reinforces her scales, increasing her Armor and Magic Resist. Defensive bonuses are doubled in Dragon Form.
- Fury of the Dragonborn (Innate):
- Shyvana's melee attacks enhance her abilities.
- Twin Bite - Reduces the cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
- Burnout - Extends the duration by 1 second to a maximum of 6 seconds.
- Flame Breath - Deals 20% of the ability's damage to debuffed targets.
- Dragon's Descent - Attacks generate 2 Fury and Shyvana passively gains Fury over time while in human form.
- Range increased to 125 from 100.
- Piltover Peacemaker: base damage reduced to 20/60/100/140/180 from 20/65/110/155/200.
- Yordle Snap Trap: activation radius reduced to 135 from 150.
- True Grit:
- Buff duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4.
- Armor and magic resistance per stack reduced to 3 from 4 at max level. (?)
- Buckshot: extra damage per additional projectile reduced to 30% from 35%.
- Missile speed increased to 1600 from 1500.
- It now breaks crowd control effects upon activation.
- Duration changed to 6 seconds at all ranks from 5/6.5/8.
- Fixed a bug that caused her to stop moving after certain commands.
- Fixed a bug that caused Ki Burst and Broken Wings to temporarily leave dead unpathable minions behind.
- Fixed a bug that caused her collision radius to be improperly calculated.
- Will now still critically strike even if you break stealth (eg. to cast Jack In The Box).
- Jack In The Box
- Base damage reduced to 35/50/65/80/95 from 35/55/75/95/115.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.2 from 0.25.
- Activation range reduced to 300 from 350.
- Cast range increased to 425 from 400.
- Fixed a bug where the clone wouldn't trigger Two-Shiv Poison's passive.
- Rake: mana cost increased to 60/65/70/75/80 from 45/50/55/60/65.
- Shadow Assault: cooldown increased to 75/65/55 from 60/50/40.
- Crushing Blow
- Total attack damage ratio increased to 1.1 from 1.0.
- Fixed a bug where it did not display critical strikes or benefit from life steal.
- Casting it no longer instantly shows a reduction in his mana bar to enemies.
- Fixed a bug where his stealth state did not ignore unit collision.
- Improved general behavior and placement - the Decoy should now more accurately mimic Wukong's previous position and behavior.
- Wukong is now pushed forward slightly when using Decoy, rather than the Decoy being pushed back from Wukong's position.
- Nimbus Strike.
- Attack speed bonus increased to 30/35/40/45/50 % from 20/25/30/35/40 %.
- Attack speed bonus duration increased to 4 seconds from 3.
- Respawn time adjustments are now +2/-2 seconds regardless of the size in score difference.
- Crystal Scar's aura armor penetration reduced to 12% from 15%.
- Personal Score reward for assisting in capturing or neutralizing a point increased to 25 from 10.
- Garrison has been changed to be an untargeted spell, similar to Promote. It will only become castable when in range of an eligible Capture Point.
- Fixed the channel time display for capturing the central runes to match the actual capture time. The actual time to capture is unchanged.
- Fixed a bug where capture points could be moved off of their platforms.
- Fixed a crash when audio was disabled.
- Updated tooltip to be more clear that its Passive ability grants vision of stealthed units.
- Updated the targeting cursor, particle, and vision debuff.
- The free to play champions that you own now don't have any notice on them being "free to play" in the champion select screen, the unowned ones still do.
- When selecting a champion's skin, owned skins now have a blue border, as opposed to the grey of unowned skins.
- Now has a new run animation under the effect of Strut.
- Jack In The Box now changes colour according to the skin being used.
- Smoke Screen will now mark enemies with their sight reduced with an icon above them.
|Patch History (Unreleased Content)|
|April Fool's Patches|