New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
- [ | ]
- [ | ]
- [ | ]
- [ | ]
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until November 7.
- [ | ]
The following skin was released with this patch, but is not available for purchase until June 29th, 2012.
- [ | ]
- You will now receive a message if your stats are going to be delayed.
- Custom Games will now sort properly.
League of Legends v184.108.40.206
- Shyvana's melee attacks enhance her abilities.
- Twin Bite - Reduces the cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
- Burnout - Extends the duration by 1 second to a maximum of 6 seconds.
- Flame Breath - Deals 20% of the ability's damage to debuffed targets.
- Dragon's Descent - Attacks generate 2 Fury and Shyvana passively gains Fury over time while in human form.
- Shyvana strikes twice on her next attack. Both attacks trigger On-Hit effects and Fury of the Dragonborn effects.
- Dragon Form: Twin Bite cleaves all units in front of Shyvana.
- Shyvana deals magic damage per second to nearby enemies and her Movement Speed is greatly increased for 3 seconds. Shyvana's Movement Speed bonus is reduced over time.
- Dragon Form: Burnout scorches the earth, continuing to damage enemies that stand on it.
- Shyvana unleashes a fireball that deals magic damage and shreds the target's Armor for 4 seconds.
- Dragon Form: Flame Breath engulfs all units in a cone in front of Shyvana.
- Active: Shyvana transforms into a dragon and takes flight to a target location. Enemies along her path take magic damage and are knocked toward her target location.
- Passive: Shyvana reinforces her scales, increasing her Armor and Magic Resist. Defensive bonuses are doubled in Dragon Form.
- Range increased to 125 from 100.
- Base damage reduced to 20 / 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 from 20 / 65 / 110 / 155 / 200.
- Activation radius reduced to 135 from 150.
- Buff duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4.
- Armor and magic resistance per stack reduced to from .
- Extra damage per additional projectile reduced to 30% from 35%.
- Missile speed increased to 1600 from 1500.
- It now breaks crowd control effects upon activation.
- Duration changed to 6 seconds at all ranks from 5 / 6.5 / 8.
- Fixed a bug that caused her to stop moving after certain commands.
- Fixed a bug that caused her collision radius to be improperly calculated.
- Fixed a bug that caused them to temporarily leave dead unpathable minions behind.
- , , and champion tips rewritten for clarity.
- Will now still critically strike even if you break stealth (e.g. to cast )
- Base damage reduced to 35 / 50 / 65 / 80 / 95 from 35 / 55 / 75 / 95 / 115.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.2 from 0.25.
- Activation range reduced to 300 from 350.
- Cast range increased to 425 from 400.
- Fixed a bug where the clone wouldn't trigger passive.
- Mana cost increased to 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 from 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65.
- Cooldown increased to 75 / 65 / 55 from 60 / 50 / 40.
- Total attack damage ratio increased to 1.1 from 1.0.
- Fixed a bug where it did not display critical strikes or benefit from life steal.
- Casting it no longer instantly shows a reduction in his mana bar to enemies.
- Fixed a bug where his stealth state did not ignore unit collision.
- Improved general behavior and placement - the Decoy should now more accurately mimic Wukong's previous position and behavior.
- Wukong is now pushed forward slightly when using Decoy, rather than the Decoy being pushed back from Wukong's position.
- Attack speed bonus increased to 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50% from 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40%.
- Attack speed bonus duration increased to 4 seconds from 3.
- Respawn time adjustments are now +2/-2 seconds regardless of the size in score difference.
- Crystal Scar's aura armor penetration reduced to 12% from 15%.
- Personal Score reward for assisting in capturing or neutralizing a point increased to 25 from 10.
- has been changed to be an untargeted spell, similar to . It will only become castable when in range of an eligible Capture Point.
- Fixed the channel time display for capturing the central runes to match the actual capture time. The actual time to capture is unchanged.
- Fixed a bug where capture points could be moved off of their platforms.
- Fixed a crash when audio was disabled.
- Updated tooltip to be more clear that its Passive ability grants vision of stealthed units.
- Updated the targeting cursor, particle, and vision debuff.
- The free to play champions that you own now don't have any notice on them being "free to play" in the champion select screen, the unowned ones still do.
- When selecting a champion's skin, owned skins now have a blue border, as opposed to the grey of unowned skins.
- Now has a new run animation under the effect of .
- now changes colour according to the skin being used.
- will now mark enemies with their sight reduced with an icon above them.