Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox, & Viktor, the Machine Herald
|Release Date (US)||December 13, 2011|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch, but were not available for purchase until Wednesday, December 14th (as announced).
The following skins were also released with this patch, but were not available for purchase until Thursday, December 29th.
- | (re-released for purchase in the store, released first in September 2011 as a gift skin for buyers of the November 2011 issue of PC Gaming)
The following skins were also released with this patch, but were not available for purchase until Monday, January 2nd.
League of Legends V220.127.116.11
- Soul Eater (Innate)
- Ahri gains a charge of Soul Eater whenever one of her spells hits an enemy (max: 3 charges per spell). Upon reaching 9 charges, Ahri's next spell will have bonus Spell Vamp.
- Orb of Deception (Q)
- Ahri throws out and pulls back her orb, dealing magic damage on the way out and true damage on the way back.
- Fox-Fire (W)
- Ahri releases three fox-fires, which after a short delay lock on and attack nearby enemies.
- Charm (E)
- Ahri blows a kiss that damages and charms an enemy it encounters, causing them to walk harmlessly towards her.
- Spirit Rush (Ultimate)
- Ahri dashes forward and fires essence bolts, damaging 3 nearby champions. Spirit Rush can be cast up to three times before going on cooldown.
- Power Transfer: Viktor blasts an enemy unit dealing magic damage, returning a portion of the damage dealt as a shield.
- Gravity Field: Viktor conjures a heavy gravitational field that slows any target in its radius. If enemies stay too long within the radius of the device, it gets stunned.
- Death Ray: Viktor uses his robotic arm to fire a chaos beam that cuts across the field in a line, dealing damage to any opponents struck in its path.
- Chaos Storm (Ultimate): Viktor conjures a singularity on the field which deals magic damage and briefly silences enemies. The singularity then does magic damage to all nearby enemies every second. Viktor can redirect the singularity.
- Evolving Technology (Innate): Viktor starts with a Hex Core that provides him with stats and can be upgraded in the store to augment one of his abilities. The Hex Core can only be upgraded once, and cannot be sold back to the store.
- Base health regen per 5 reduced to 7 from 9.
- Urchin Strike
- Ability power ratio reduced to .6 from .7.
- Seastone Trident
- Active base damage reduced to 10/15/20/25/30 from 10/20/30/40/50.
- Chum the Waters not actually implemented
- Added a 3-2-1 timer like Time Bomb.
- No longer hits untargetable units like Vladimir in Sanguine Pool.
- Hitting an enemy who is immune to the Fish now causes the Fish to drop on the ground instead of fizzling.
- Fixed a bug where it stopped working if Fizz died.
- Using now drops the Fish on the ground instead of causing the shark to emerge immediately.
- Riftwalk: cooldown increased to 7/6/5 from 6/5/4.
- Prismatic Barrier
- Shield strength increased to 80/105/130/155/180 from 60/85/110/135/160.
- Missile speed increased to 1400 from 1200.
- Lucent Singularity
- Cooldown reduced to 9 seconds from 11.
- Bullet Time
- Base damage increased to 65/95/125 per wave from 60/85/110.
- Iron Man: shield conversion rate increased to 35% from 30%.
- Siphon of Destruction: base damage increased to 70/115/160/205/250 from 65/105/145/185/225.
- Updated recommended items.
- Boomerang Blade:
- Base damage reduced to 70/115/160/205/250 from 80/125/170/215/260.
- Now scales with ability power at a 0.5 ratio in addition to its 110% bonus attack damage scaling.
- Damage falloff per bounce reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Fixed a bug which caused Ricochet to cost additional mana on throwing the projectile.
- No longer automatically acquires attack targets when idle while Power Chord is active.
- Now additionally reduces silences and blinds.
- Bloodlust heal per 1 fury reduced to 0.5/0.95/1.4/1.85/2.3 from 0.65/1.15/1.65/2.15/2.65.
- Basic attack range increased to 525 from 510
- Pick a Card
- Will no longer randomly attack targets once a card has been picked and will not stop attacking if Twisted Fate is given an attack command or is already attacking a target.
- Primordial Burst: mana cost reduced to 125/175/225 from 150/200/250.
- Dark Matter: mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 100/110/120/130/140.
- Baleful Strike:
- Mana cost adjusted to 60/65/70/75/80 from 75 at all levels.
- Total ability power accumulated from Baleful Strike is now displayed in the tooltip.
- Event Horizon: mana cost reduced to 80/90/100/110/120 from 80/95/110/125/140.
- Base damage reduced to 80/125/170/215/260 from 90/140/190/240/290.
- Bonus health scaling reduced to 18% from 20%.
- Crescent Sweep: armor and magic resist bonus per champion hit increased to 7/10/13 from 5/8/11.
- Increased attack speed to 50% from 45%.
- Increased proc damage to 110 from 100.
- Passive health gain cap reduced to 350 from 450.
- Passive health regeneration per 5 seconds gain cap reduced to 10 from 15.
- Health gain per kill or assist reduced to 35 from 45, minion kill reduced to 3.5 from 4.5.
- Health regeneration per 5 seconds gain per kill or assist reduced to 1 from 1.5, minion kill reduced to 0.1 from 0.15.
- Garrison now correctly applies assists to the caster.
- Alacrity attack speed reduced to 1/2/3/4% from 1.5/3/4.5/6%.
- Summoner's Resolve – Improved Heal reduced to 10% extra healing from 15%.
- Perseverance removed.
- The Winter Map has returned as a Field of Justice temporarily replacing the Autumn Map.
- On Dominion only, characters with a "Zombie" state ( Karthus's Death Defied, Kog'Maw's Icathian Surprise, Yorick's Omen of Death reanimations) will now start their respawn timers when their Zombie state ends, rather than when it begins.
- Play Again button fixed to work again.
- Champions' info when selected from Champions tab in Profile completely revamped.
- Skins tab in the shop reorganized.
- Viktor was added into the game although he was unable to be purchased. He was made available for purchase on December 29th.
- Slightly altered vision layout of the Crystal Scar by reducing vision bleed near the bottom choke points and increasing it near the top choke points. 
- Fixed a bug with Mastery Pages where players couldn’t remove points correctly.
- Fixed a bug where players with low resolution monitors can now view the entire profile page on the new champion details page
- Fixed a bug where some users could not purchase champions from the new champion detail page.
- Lowered Augment Costs to 1,000. (The displayed price will remain 1,200 until the patch in early 2012, but the Hex Core will be upgradable for 1,000 as it was originally intended)
- Fixed a bug where Augment: Power was not assigning the correct stats.
- Fixed a bug where Death Ray was not doing the correct amount of damage reported.
- Fixed a bug where Chaos Storm was reacting to Twisted Fate's Loaded Dice.
- Fixed a bug where the End of Game screen was reporting massive damage done values for Viktor.
- Fixed a bug where would go beyond 350 bonus health on assists.
- Baron Nashor found his holiday hat.
- Fixed a bug where death timers weren't displaying the correct time until respawn.
Patch Preview video
|Patch History (Unreleased Content)|
|April Fool's Patches|