New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released in a previous patch on Monday, January 10 along with several Lunar Revel holiday changes.
- [ |
- [ |
- [ |
- [ |
The following skins were released along with this patch.
- [ |
- [ |
League of Legends V188.8.131.52
- : Sejuani charges forward to deal magic damage and apply Frost to enemies. Sejuani stops the charge upon colliding with an enemy champion.
- : Sejuani summons an arctic storm around her for 5 seconds which deals magic damage to nearby enemies every second. Damage is increased against enemies affected by Frost or Permafrost.
- : Sejuani converts Frost on nearby enemies to Permafrost, dealing magic damage in that instant and increasing the movement speed reduction dramatically.
- (Ultimate): Sejuani throws her weapon in a line in front of her, stunning the first enemy champion it hits. Nearby enemies are stunned for a shorter duration. All targets take magic damage and are affected by Frost.
- (Innate): Sejuani's autoattacks apply Frost, reducing enemy movement speed by 10% for 3 seconds.
- Mana cost increased to 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 from 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80.
- Cooldown increased to 90 / 80 / 70 seconds from 80 / 70 / 60.
- Base attack speed increased to 0.625 from 0.595.
- Attack speed per level increased to 2.8 from 2.5.
- Magic resist per level increased to 1.25 from 0.75.
- Health cost per second reduced to 10/15/20/25/30 from 20/25/30/35/40.
- Cooldown reduced to 65 seconds from 75.
- Implemented the changes stated in V184.108.40.206, but were not actually enabled.
- Added a 3-2-1 timer like .
- No longer hits untargetable units like in .
- Hitting an enemy who is immune to the Fish now causes the Fish to drop on the ground instead of fizzling.
- Fixed a bug where it stopped working if Fizz died.
- Using now drops the Fish on the ground instead of causing the shark to emerge immediately.
- : mana cost increased to 60/70/80/90/100 from 60/65/70/75/80.
- Initial damage reduced to 250/350/450 from 250/375/500.
- Explosion damage reduced to 140/250/360 from 140/275/400.
- Cooldown increased to 100/90/80 from 80/70/60.
- Mana per level increased to 40 from 30.
- : mana cost reduced to 65 from 75.
- : mana cost reduced to 55 from 60.
- Added an animation to Jax's joke.
- Base health increased to 551 from 506.
- Health per level increased to 88 from 83.
- Armor per level increased to 3.5 from 3.2.
- Every time Jax attacks an enemy, he gains 4-14% increased attack speed (stacks up to 6 times).
- Cooldown changed to 10/9/8/7/6 seconds from 13/11/9/7/5.
- Damage changed to 70/110/150/190/230 (+1.0 bonus attack damage) (0.6 ability power) from 20/45/70/95/120 (+1.0 total attack damage) (0.7 ability power).
- Cooldown reduced to 7/6/5/4/3 seconds from 9/8/7/6/5.
- Damage changed to 40/85/130/175/220 from 60/95/130/165/200.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.6 from 0.4.
- Mana cost increased to 30 from 20.
- Jax dodges all incoming basic attacks for 1.5 seconds. At the end of the effect, Jax deals 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.8 bonus attack damage) physical damage and stuns nearby enemies for 1 second. This spell deals an additional 10/15/20/25/30 damage for each attack dodged.
- Passive: Every third consecutive attack deals an additional 100/160/220 (+0.7 ability power) magic damage.
- Active: Jax gains ability power equal to 25/45/65 (+ 20% of his ability power) and attack damage equal to 25/45/65 (+20% of his bonus attack damage) for 6 seconds.
- Base attack speed increased to 0.625 from 0.613.
- Attack speed per level increased to 2.25% from 1.08%.
- Duration reduced to 7 seconds from 8.
- Initial bonus movement speed increased to 30% from 25%.
- : damage return reduced to 15/25/35/45/55 from 20/30/40/50/60.
- Movement speed reduced to 320 from 325.
- Base health regen reduced to 10.4 per 5 seconds from 12.
- Health regen per level reduced to 0.9 per 5 seconds from 1.0.
- Base damage increased to 30/55/80/105/130 from 30/50/70/90/110.
- Base damage reduced to 50/80/110/140/170 from 50/90/130/170/210.
- Duration reduced to 60 seconds from 90.
- They now show their remaining duration place of their mana bar.
- Mana cost increased to 20/22/24/26/28 from 15 at all levels.
- Slow reduced to 20/25/30/35/40% from 25/30/35/40/45%.
- Cooldown increased to 130/120/110 seconds from 110/100/90.
- Base attack damage lowered to 56 from 59.2.
- Base health regen per 5 seconds reduced to 7.9 from 10.9.
- : attack damage reduction lowered to 20/35/50/65/80 from 20/40/60/80/100.
- Fury decay now begins after 5 seconds of not attacking from after 8.
- Movement speed reduced to 300 from 305.
- : bonus movement speed reduced to 30 from 40.
- : bonus damage reduced to 30/35/40/45/50% from 40/45/50/55/60%.
- : stealth duration reduced to 1 second from 1.5.
- Fixed a bug where killing a unit with would not create the particle effect.
- : ability power to health conversion rate reduced to 1.4 from 1.8.
- : cooldown reduced to 10/8.5/7/5.5/4 seconds from 12/10/8/6/4.
- : health cost ramp-up reduced to 25% from 50%.
- no longer costs 15% of your current health and is now free to cast.
- Base armor increased to 20 from 17.5.
- : cooldown no longer resets on death and now shows an icon on the buff bar when it is available.
- Damage increased to 30/60/90/120/150 from 25/50/75/100/125.
- Volibear now gains 15% Movement Speed for the duration. This bonus increases to 45% Movement Speed when moving toward enemy champions.
- Fixed a bug where its attack would sometimes cancel against fast moving targets.
- : bonus health to damage ratio reduced to 15% from 18%.
- : base damage increased to 60/105/150/195/240 from 60/95/130/165/200.
- : cooldown reduced to 24/22/20/18/16 from 30/27/24/21/18.
- Fixed a bug where could sometimes stun the target for 2 seconds instead of 1.5.
- : cooldown reduced to 180 seconds from 220.
- Colorblind Mode
- New mode which improves visualization of health bars and various graphical effects and animations for colorblind players.
- Location (while in game): Options > Video > Advanced Options > Colorblind Mode (checkbox).
- Blessing of the Lizard Elder no longer triggers on spell damage.
- Updated several Champions recommended items.
- Guqin Sona model scale normalized to better match her other skins.
- Splash Art and Loading Screen Updates.
- Classic Alistar
- Unchained Alistar (minor artifact fixes)
- Bird of Prey Anivia
- Team Spirit Anivia
- Corporate Mundo
- Classic Fiddlesticks
- Bandito Fiddlesticks
- Classic Galio
- Piltover Customs Heimerdinger
- Classic Janna (minor artifact fixes)
- PAX Jax
- Angler Jax
- Classic Malzahar
- Shadow Prince Malzahar
- Vizier Malzahar
- Assassin Master Yi
- Yellow Jacket Shen
- Silent Night Sona
- White Mage Veigar
- In game mode selection, Dominion and Classic mode positions were swapped to their old positions (Classic as first choice; Dominion as second).
- is shown as an upgrade from instead of .
- In-game shop menu animations were sped up.
Co-op vs. AI
- Bottom and top lane AI champions switched. The AD carry and support AI now go to the bottom lane while the tank and bruiser AI go to the top lane.
Patch Preview video
|April Fools' Patches|