Ziggs, the Hexplosives Expert
|Release Date (US)||February 1st, 2012|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Wednesday, February 8th.
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Friday, February 10th.
- Co-op versus AI, codenamed "Rise of the Bot Army".
- The player can now queue to play against a much wider roster of Champions in Co-op versus AI.
- Beginner and Intermediate queues are now available for Dominion in addition to Summoner's Rift.
- The 3-game per day rewards limitation for Level 30 Summoners has been removed.
- The flat IP penalty for Co-op versus AI games has been removed. The Player will now earn IP at the following rates (as a percentage of the normal or ranked rate):
|Beginner (previously)||Intermediate (previously)|
|20-29||70% (50%)||90% (100%)|
|30||55% (25%)||80% (75%)|
League of Legends v126.96.36.199
- Short Fuse (Innate)
- Every 12 seconds Ziggs' next basic attack deals bonus magic damage. This cooldown is reduced whenever Ziggs uses an ability.
- Bouncing Bomb (Q)
- Ziggs throws a bouncing bomb that deals magic damage.
- Satchel Charge (W)
- Ziggs flings an explosive charge that detonates after 4 seconds, or when this ability is activated again. The explosion deals magic damage to enemies, knocking them away. Ziggs is also knocked away, but takes no damage.
- Hexplosive Minefield (E)
- Ziggs scatters proximity mines that detonate on enemy contact, dealing magic damage and slowing.
- Mega Inferno Bomb (Ultimate)
- Ziggs deploys his ultimate creation, the Mega Inferno Bomb, hurling it an enormous distance. Enemies in the primary blast zone take more damage than those further away.
- Triumphant Roar
- Fixed a bug where it was not granting assists.
- Fixed a bug where Despair was gaining less damage from ability power than intended.
- Base health increased to 474 from 438.
- Base armor increased to 14.9 from 12.7.
- Mana per level increased to 35 from 27.
- Volley: cooldown reduced to 16/13/10/7/4 from 20/16/12/8/4
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow: now grants vision while in flight.
- Fixed a bug where it did not trigger while taunted or silenced.
- Fixed a bug where Feast would fail to kill shielded targets.
- Fixed a bug where Ezreal would lose his run animation and appear to be "skating" after 390 movement speed.
- Trueshot Barrage
- Now grants vision while in flight.
- Fixed a bug where Barrel Roll immediately detonated when Gragas died.
- H-28G Evolution Turret
- Fixed a bug where it would not be demolished when he died if it was being targeted by Teleport.
- Fixed a bug where Cataclysm immediately crumbled when Jarvan IV died.
- Mana regen per level increased to 0.7 per 5 seconds from 0.45.
- Fixed a bug where Empower's cooldown was higher than stated at earlier ranks.
- Counter Strike:
- Dodge duration increased to 2 seconds from 1.5.
- Now additionally reduces the damage from area of effect abilities by 25% for the duration.
- It can now be activated again after 1 second to end the effect early.
- Damage changed to 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.5 bonus attack damage) from 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.8 bonus attack damage).
- Now deals 20% increased damage for each attack dodged (up to a maximum of 100% increased damage) instead of 10/15/20/25/30 bonus damage per dodge.
- Cooldown reduced to 18/16/14/12/10 seconds from 22/20/18/16/14.
- Grandmaster's Might: duration increased to 8 seconds from 6.
- Flurry: attack speed bonus reduced to 40% from 50%.
- Sonic Wave: missing health to bonus damage ratio reduced to 8% from 10%
- Soul Shackles:
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 0.8.
- Fixed a bug where it would sometimes fizzle.
- Fixed a bug where Meditate's ability power ratio was shown as lower than it actually was.
- Fixed a bug where Absolute Zero's slow did not grant assists.
- Minor tweak to Rammus' dance to actually rotate around his center axis when on his back.
- Fixed a bug where Glacial Prison did not detonate if Sejuani died.
- Boomerang Blade:
- Base damage reduced to 60/105/150/195/240 from 70/115/160/205/250.
- Bonus attack damage ratio reduced to 1.0 from 1.1.
- On The Hunt:
- Movement speed bonus reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Duration reduced to 10 from 15.
- Fixed a bug where Power Chord did not trigger while Taunted or Silenced.
- Fixed a bug where Swain had reduced mana regeneration while in Raven form.
- Power Transfer missile speed increased to 2000 from 1400.
- Gravity Field activation time reduced to 0.25 seconds from 0.5.
- Fixed a bug where Chaos Storm's tooltip stated that it dealt less damage than it actually did.
- remade and renamed to :
- Recipe changed to + + + 425g from + + 700g.
- Effect changed to +250 health and +15% cooldown reduction from +20% attack speed.
- Unique aura changed to Unique aura: Nearby allied champions gain +20% attack speed and +12% life steal from Unique aura: Nearby allied champions gain +20% attack speed and +20% life steal, +30 health regeneration, and Unique aura: Nearby enemy champions suffer −20 armor. (1200 range)
- spell vamp reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Deadliness changed to 0.5 Attack Damage per level (9 Attack Damage at champion level 18) at 4 points from 4% Critical Strike Chance.
- Added a new option, "Show Smartcast Ranges".
- Spectator mode will now indicate if a Champion is at very low health on the side bars to draw attention to the area.
- Fixed a bug where the Demolitionist mastery sometimes interfered with character global passives.
- Heal over time effects now show as health regen per 5 rather than discreet heals
- Summoner's Rift (Winter):
- Removed holiday decorations.
- Fixed prop visibility/collision issues in bases.
- Fixed particle glitching in river areas.
- Changed lighting and terrain to improve visual clarity.
- Fixed a bug where AI Bots were causing some games to crash.
Patch Preview video
|April Fool's Patches|