New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
- [ |
- [ |
- [ |
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Wednesday, February 8.
- [ |
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Friday, February 10.
- [ |
- Co-op vs. AI, codenamed "Rise of the Bot Army".
- The player can now queue to play against a much wider roster of Champions in Co-op versus AI.
- Beginner and Intermediate queues are now available for Dominion in addition to Summoner's Rift.
- The 3-game per day rewards limitation for Level 30 Summoners has been removed.
- The flat IP penalty for Co-op versus AI games has been removed. The Player will now earn IP at the following rates (as a percentage of the normal or ranked rate):
|Beginner (previously)||Intermediate (previously)|
|20-29||70% (50%)||90% (100%)|
|30||55% (25%)||80% (75%)|
League of Legends v18.104.22.168
- Every 12 seconds Ziggs' next basic attack deals bonus magic damage. This cooldown is reduced whenever Ziggs uses an ability.
- Ziggs throws a bouncing bomb that deals magic damage.
- Ziggs flings an explosive charge that detonates after 4 seconds, or when this ability is activated again. The explosion deals magic damage to enemies, knocking them away. Ziggs is also knocked away, but takes no damage.
- Ziggs scatters proximity mines that detonate on enemy contact, dealing magic damage and slowing.
- Ziggs deploys his ultimate creation, the Mega Inferno Bomb, hurling it an enormous distance. Enemies in the primary blast zone take more damage than those further away.
- Fixed a bug where it was not granting assists.
- Fixed a bug where it was gaining less damage from ability power than intended.
- Base health increased to 474 from 438.
- Base armor increased to 14.9 from 12.7.
- Mana per level increased to 35 from 27.
- : cooldown reduced to 16/13/10/7/4 from 20/16/12/8/4
- : now grants vision while in flight.
- Fixed a bug where it did not trigger while taunted or silenced.
- Fixed a bug where it would fail to kill shielded targets.
- Fixed a bug where Ezreal would lose his run animation and appear to be "skating" after 390 movement speed.
- Now grants vision while in flight.
- Fixed a bug where immediately detonated when Gragas died.
- Fixed a bug where it would not be demolished when he died if it was being targeted by .
- Fixed a bug where immediately crumbled when Jarvan IV died.
- Mana regen per level increased to 0.7 per 5 seconds from 0.45.
- Fixed a bug where 's cooldown was higher than stated at earlier ranks.
- Dodge duration increased to 2 seconds from 1.5.
- Now additionally reduces the damage from area of effect abilities by 25% for the duration.
- It can now be activated again after 1 second to end the effect early.
- Damage changed to 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.5 bonus attack damage) from 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.8 bonus attack damage).
- Now deals 20% increased damage for each attack dodged (up to a maximum of 100% increased damage) instead of 10/15/20/25/30 bonus damage per dodge.
- Cooldown reduced to 18/16/14/12/10 seconds from 22/20/18/16/14.
- : duration increased to 8 seconds from 6.
- : attack speed bonus reduced to 40% from 50%.
- : missing health to bonus damage ratio reduced to 8% from 10%
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 0.8.
- Fixed a bug where it would sometimes fizzle.
- Fixed a bug where 's ability power ratio was shown as lower than it actually was.
- Fixed a bug where 's slow did not grant assists.
- Minor tweak to Rammus' dance to actually rotate around his center axis when on his back.
- Fixed a bug where did not detonate if Sejuani died.
- Base damage reduced to 60/105/150/195/240 from 70/115/160/205/250.
- Bonus attack damage ratio reduced to 1.0 from 1.1.
- Movement speed bonus reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Duration reduced to 10 from 15.
- Fixed a bug where did not trigger while Taunted or Silenced.
- Fixed a bug where Swain had reduced mana regeneration while in Raven form.
- missile speed increased to 2000 from 1400.
- activation time reduced to 0.25 seconds from 0.5.
- Fixed a bug where 's tooltip stated that it dealt less damage than it actually did.
- Recipe changed to + + 350g from + + 100g.
- Effect changed to +25 armor from +17% life steal.
- Unique aura: Nearby allied champions gain 10 health regen per 5 seconds. (not changed)
- Recipe: + + 500g
- Effects: +300 health, +35 armor
- Unique aura: Nearby allied champions gain 15 health regen per 5 seconds
- Unique active: Shield yourself and nearby allies for 5 seconds, absorbing up to 50 (+10 per level) damage (60 second cooldown)
remade and renamed to :
- Recipe changed to + + + 425g from + + 700g.
- Effect changed to +250 health and +15% cooldown reduction from +20% attack speed.
- Unique aura changed to Unique aura: Nearby allied champions gain +20% attack speed and +12% life steal from Unique aura: Nearby allied champions gain +20% attack speed and +20% life steal, +30 health regeneration, and Unique aura: Nearby enemy champions suffer −20 armor. (1200 range)
- spell vamp reduced to 20% from 25%.
- Deadliness changed to 0.5 Attack Damage per level (9 Attack Damage at champion level 18) at 4 points from 4% Critical Strike Chance.
- Added a new option, "Show Smartcast Ranges".
- Spectator Mode will now indicate if a Champion is at very low health on the side bars to draw attention to the area.
- Fixed a bug where the Demolitionist mastery sometimes interfered with character global passives.
- Heal over time effects now show as health regeneration per 5 rather than discreet heals
- Summoner's Rift (Winter):
- Removed holiday decorations.
- Fixed prop visibility/collision issues in bases.
- Fixed particle glitching in river areas.
- Changed lighting and terrain to improve visual clarity.
- Fixed a bug where AI Bots were causing some games to crash.
Patch Preview video
|April Fools' Patches|