Fiora, The Grand Duelist
|Release date (US)||February 29th, 2012|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Skins in the Store Edit
The following skins were released along with this patch:
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Friday, March 2nd.
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Monday, March 5th:
PVP.net v1.55 Edit
- Fixed a bug with the background on the Team Invite popup.
- Fixed a bug where Team status would be missing on the Team Profile.
- Fixed a bug where Ranked Team specific notifications would not send properly.
- Fixed several bugs with client side stat calculation and display.
League of Legends v188.8.131.52 Edit
- Lunge: Fiora dashes forward to strike her target, dealing physical damage. Fiora can perform the dash a second time within a couple seconds at no mana cost.
- Riposte: Fiora's Attack Damage is increased. When activated, Fiora parries the next basic attack and reflects magic damage back to the attacker. Works against champions, monsters, and large minions.
- Burst of Speed: Fiora temporarily gains additional Attack Speed. Each basic attack or Lunge she lands during this time increases her Movement Speed. Killing a champion refreshes the cooldown on Burst of Speed.
- Blade Waltz (Ultimate): Fiora dashes around the battlefield to deal physical damage to enemy champions. Successive strikes against the same target deal less damage.
- Duelist (Innate): Fiora regenerates health over 6 seconds each time she deals damage. Striking champions will cause this effect to stack up to 4 times.
- Triumphant Roar: mana cost increased to 28/41/54/67/80 from 20/35/50/65/80.
- Unbreakable Will: mana cost reduced to 100 from 150.
- Trample: fixed a bug where it was dealing less damage than intended.
- Base damage increased to 56 from 54.
- Armor per level increased to 3.4 from 3.1.
- Chum the Waters: mana cost reduced to 100 from 150.
- Idol of Durand: damage range increased to 600 from 575.
- Fixed a bug where Grandmaster's Might passive attack canceled if the buff ran out during the attack animation.
- Lucent Singularity:
- Cooldown increased to 11 seconds from 9.
- Now additionally grants vision while in flight to its destination.
- Now starts its cooldown when cast rather than when detonated.
- Now displays a buff showing how long Lucent Singularity will last until it automatically detonates.
- Finales Funkeln:
- Granite Shield: now shows a cooldown timer.
- Unstoppable Force:
- Strut now shows a cooldown timer.
- Movement speed increased to 325 from 320.
- Base damage increased to 80/125/170/215/260 from 50/90/130/170/210.
- Scaling changed to 1.0 bonus attack damage from 0.5 total attack damage.
- Base cooldown reduced to 8 from 10.
- Flat cooldown reduction for picking up the axe reduced to 4.5 seconds from 6.
- Ragnarok now provides 30/45/60 armor and magic resistance instead of 20/30/40 flat damage reduction.
- Paragon of Demacia now shows you over its icon how many stacks you have.
- Health per level increased to 82 from 77.
- Move Quick's passive component now shows a cooldown timer.
- Noxious Trap: arm time reduced to 1 seconds from 2.
- Explosive Shot: cast range increased to 625 from 600.
- Hexplosive Minefield:
- Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120.
- Slow duration reduced to 1.5 seconds from 2.
- Damage from 2nd and subsequent mines reduced to 40% from 50%.
- Improved minimap visibility of turrets in Colorblind Mode.
- Colorblind announcement colors now reference blue (friendly) and purple (enemy) teams.
- Important items purchased by your team will now be called out in chat (Aura items, and s, top tier items, etc)
- Champion Kill messages are now more specific.
- You can now activate a timestamp for game chat in the options menu.
- When colorblind mode is activated, movement cursor is included with new color scheme (was not before).
- Announcer callouts no longer reference blue team/purple team, and instead should reference friendly/enemy team (ie. A friendly inhibitor is respawning soon/the enemy inhibitor has respawned).
- Champions will now attempt to run home immediately when disconnecting, rather than attempting to Recall.
- Small monster camp sigils now restore up to 30 Mana in addition to Health.
- Small Golem camp:
- Movement Speed increased to 300 from 180.
- Medium Golem base damage increased to 59 from 54.
- Fixed a bug where whisper messages were the wrong color.
Co-Op Versus AI Edit
- Added Blitzcrank bot to the roster of bots in Co-Op versus AI.
- Improved bots' ability to last hit and reduced how much they push their lanes.
- Reduced the amount of gold given to bots on Summoner's Rift Intermediate.
- Added the ability for bots to call for help from nearby bots.
- Improved the precision of skill shots and ground targeted AoE abilities.
- Minor bug fixes with Leona, Lux, and Shyvana bots.
- Fixed animation bugs on the following skins:
Patch Preview video EditLeague of Legends - Fiora Patch Preview(04:42)
|League of Legends: Release History|