New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
- [ |
- [ |
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Friday, March 23.
- [ |
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Sunday, April 1.
- [ |
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Monday, April 2.
- [ |
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Friday, April 6.
- [ |
League of Legends v22.214.171.124
- Pix fires magical bolts of energy whenever his owner attacks another enemy unit. These bolts are homing but can be intercepted by other units.
- Pix and Lulu each fire a bolt of magical energy that heavily slows all enemies it hits. An enemy can only be damaged by one bolt.
- If cast on an ally, grants them movement speed and ability power for a short time. If cast on an enemy, turns them into an adorable critter that can't attack or cast spells.
- If cast on an ally, commands Pix to jump to an ally and shield them. He then follows them and aids their attacks.
- If cast on an enemy, commands Pix to jump to an enemy and damage them. He then follows them and grants vision of that enemy.
- Lulu enlarges an ally, knocking enemies away from them and granting them a large amount of bonus health. For the next few seconds, that ally gains an aura that slows nearby enemies.
- Mana cost reduced to 110 from 140.
- Base damage increased to 80/135/190/245/300 from 60/120/180/240/300.
- Ability power ratio increased to 1.0 from 0.8.
- Fixed a bug where Fiora could consume the second cast of on the original target while still moving toward the original target.
- Fixed a bug where Demacian Justice would not finish casting if Garen lost vision of the target during the cast.
- Passive health restore reduced to 5/7/9/11/13 from 10/14/18/22/26.
- While active, health restore doubles to 10/14/18/22/26.
- Cooldown increased to 70/60/50 seconds from 60/50/40.
- Attack damage bonus is now lost if the shield breaks.
- Health per level increased to 98 from 88.
- Area of effect radius increased to 375 from 350.
- Active: Jax gains 25/35/45 (+30% of bonus attack damage) armor and 25/35/45 (+20% of ability power) magic resist for 8 seconds.
- Cost: 100 mana
- Cooldown: 80 seconds
- Updated buff tooltip to reflect that it now grants armor and magic resist instead of flat damage reduction.
- Improved targeting displays for her spells.
- Base armor reduced to 20.8 from 24.8.
- Base attack damage reduced to 53.5 from 58.8.
- Right clicking on an enemy will now move you close enough to hit the target.
- Fixed a bug where Riven could get locked out of moving during the third cast.
- Updated recommended items.
- Fixed a bug that caused it to sometimes deal more damage than intended.
- Base damage increased to 50/90/130/170/210 from 40/80/120/160/200.
- Scaling changed from 0.5 total attack damage to 1.0 bonus attack damage.
- Base damage reduced to 60/100/140/180/220 from 60/105/150/195/240.
- Cooldown increased to 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 seconds from 5/4.5/4/3.5/3.
- Fixed a bug where last hitting with healed for less than intended.
- Updated tooltip to more accurately reflect actual values in game.
- Maximum extension duration of reduced to a maximum of 4 seconds from 6 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused it to last longer than intended.
- Passive armor and magic resist bonus reduced to 10 / 15 / 20 from 15 / 20 / 25.
- Damage increased to 8 + (10 × level) from 10 × level.
- Re-timed animation to sync better with Soraka's actions.
- Fixed a bug where it stopped stunning units if Veigar died.
- now grants movement speed when the missile is launched rather than when the cast animation begins.
- Fixed a bug where Viktor could gain the movement speed from without actually casting .
- Fixed a bug where movement speed lasted only 2 seconds instead of the intended 3.
- Fixed a bug where it disappeared when Viktor died.
- Fixed a bug where it disappeared when Viktor died (though it will not respond to commands while Viktor is dead).
- Added to recipe for .
- Recipe changed to
+ + 585g = 1400g
- Old recipe: + + + 570g = 1800g.
- Attack damage reduced to 25 from 35.
- Shield strength reduced to 250 from 300.
- Shield duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4.
- Recipe: + + 925g = 3300g
- Stats: +55 attack damage, +36 magic resistance
- Unique Passive: +1 attack damage for every 2.5% missing health.
- Unique Passive: If you would take magic damage which would leave you at less than 30% of your maximum health, you gain a shield which absorbs 400 magic damage for 5 seconds. 60 second cooldown.
- Life steal reduced to 12% from 15%.
- Life steal per stack reduced to 0.2% from 0.25%.
- Now only loses half stacks on death from all stacks.
- Life steal reduced to 10% from 12%.
- Life steal reduced to 12% from 15%.
- Fixed a bug where would disappear if the caster died.
- Base heal amount reduced to 120 from 140.
- Recently Healed debuff duration increased to 35 seconds from 25.
- Champions will now attempt to run home when they disconnect, instead of .
- Fixed a bug where the Dominion center buff could cause double kills against , , etc.
- Crest of the Ancient Golem scaling Mana Regeneration reduced to 0.5% of maximum Mana/Energy from 1%.
- Cleaned up champion passive tooltips.
- A champion chasing a fleeing opponent will now attack more consistently than before.
- Fixed a bug where Ally disconnect messages were not displaying properly.
- Fixed a bug where using Ctrl+F didn't display a Ping/FPS overlay.
- Fixed a bug where players could unintentionally disconnect and reconnect as a spectator.
- Made a few server side adjustments to prevent specific cases of lag.
Co-op vs. AI
- Improved cast logic on ultimates for and bots.
- Fixed a bug where bots in Dominion would sometimes idle under enemy capture points.
- : Each autoattack now extends the duration of to a maximum of 4 seconds reduced from 6 seconds.
Co-op vs AI
- Bruiser no longer remains in base if a player has disconnected.
- Added "Camera Smoothing" option under More Options menu.
A small hotfix was deployed on March 22.
- Fixed an issue where locked cameras would unlock when manipulating the minimap.
A small hotfix was deployed on April 4.
- "We have just completed a regular live maintenance on the in-game store. This update included store performance enhancements and minor bug fixes. [...]"
A hotfix was deployed on April 12.
- "When you log in tomorrow, you'll notice we released a small patch. This was to address a performance issue that was keeping a small group of summoners from successfully finishing games. [...]"
Patch Preview video
|April Fools' Patches|