New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
The following skin was added along with this patch but was not made available until Wednesday July 11, 2012.
- Foxfire Ahri [ |
League of Legends v22.214.171.124b
- Wicked Blades (Innate)
- Draven's critical strikes deal bonus physical damage over time. Spinning Axe also causes this effect even if it does not critically strike.
- Spinning Axe (Q)
- Draven's next attack will deal bonus physical damage. This axe will ricochet off the target high up into the air. If Draven catches it, he automatically readies another Spinning Axe. Draven can have two Spinning Axes at once.
- Blood Rush (W)
- Draven gains increased movement speed and attack speed. The movement speed bonus decreases rapidly over its duration. Catching a Spinning Axe will refresh the cooldown of Blood Rush.
- Stand Aside (E)
- Draven deals physical damage by throwing his axes, knocking aside and slowing his targets.
- Whirling Death (Ultimate)
- Draven hurls two massive axes dealing physical damage to each unit struck. Whirling Death slowly reverses direction and returns to Draven after striking an enemy champion. Draven may also activate this ability while the axes are in flight to cause them to return early. Deals less damage for each unit it hits and resets when the axes reverse direction.
- Damage reduced to 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 from 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.375.
- Spirit Rush
- Damage reduced to 85 / 125 / 165 from 100 / 140 / 180.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.35 from 0.3.
- Fixed a bug that caused players to hear Sad Robot Amumu's voice across the map.
- Bonus attack damage ratio reduced to 0.3 from 0.4.
- Fixed a bug where it was applying slow and spell vamp effects.
- Pre-pull animation modified to be more readable for enemy champions.
- Noxian Guillotine
- Cooldown now only refreshes when it deals the killing blow.
- Essence Flux
- Mana cost reduced to 50/60/70/80/90 from 60/70/80/90/100.
- Trueshot Barrage
- Mana cost reduced to 100 from 150.
- Resolute Smite
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.6 from 0.7.
- Base damage reduced to 60/95/130/165/200 from 60/105/150/195/240.
- Damage per extra bullet increased to 35% from 25%.
- Duration reduced to 4 seconds from 5.
- Damage reduced to 40/75/110/145/180 from 40/85/130/175/220.
- Living Artillery
- Damage bonus to champions reduced to 125% from 150%.
- Titan's Wrath
- Damage reduced to 30/55/80/105/130 from 30/60/90/120/150.
- Umbra Blades
- Heal per target hit adjusted to 10/18/26 from 15/20/25.
- Absolute Zero
- Fixed a bug where it was revealing Nunu when cast from brush.
- Slice and Dice
- Armor reduction increased to 15/20/25/30/35% from 15/17.5/20/22.5/25%.
- Ki Strike
- Cooldown increased to 9 seconds from 8.
- Basic attack range increased to 500 from 480.
- Range increased to 625 from 600.
- Slow increased to 20/25/30/35/40% from 20/23/26/29/32%.
- Ravenous Flock
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds from 10.
- Terror Capacitor
- Shield health reduced to 80/130/180/230/280 from 80/140/200/260/320.
- Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser
- Armor and magic resist bonus reduced to 60/90/120 from 80/105/130.
Patch Preview video
|April Fool's Patches|