New Skins in the Store
The following skin was added along with this patch but it was not made available until Friday, August 3.
- [ |
The following skin was added along with this patch but it was not made available until Tuesday, August 7.
- [ |
League of Legends V184.108.40.206
- : Released August 7
- Gains attack speed. Every third strike cleaves nearby enemies for additional magic damage.
- Diana swings her blade to unleash a bolt of lunar energy that deals damage in an arc before exploding.
- Diana creates three orbiting spheres that explode on contact with enemies to deal damage in an area. She also gains a temporary shield that absorbs damage. The shield is refreshed if the third sphere detonates.
- Diana draws in and slows nearby enemies.
- Diana teleports to an enemy and deals magic damage. Lunar Rush has no cooldown when used to teleport to a target afflicted by Moonlight.
- Debuff duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4.
- Mana cost reduced to 35 from 50.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 1.0.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 1.0.
- Missile speed increased to 1000 from 800.
- Missile speed no longer increases when hitting ablaze targets.
- If Pyroclasm strikes an ablaze target, the next bounce will now prioritize champions.
- Magic resist per level increased to 1.25.
- Attack range normalized to 125 from 130.
- Cast time reduced to 0.5 seconds from 0.672.
- Delay normalized to 0.625 seconds from 0.5 - 0.75.
- Cast time reduced to 0.5 seconds from 0.6417.
- Width now increases based on Cho'Gath's size.
- Now grants Cho'Gath up to 50 additional Attack Range, based on Feast rank and amount of stacks.
- Cast time normalized to 0.5 seconds from 0.43.
- Range increased to 150 from 100.
- Recommended items on Summoner's Rift now include .
- Restealth duration reduced to 6 seconds from 8.
- Dealing periodic damage (ex. Ignite) no longer prevents her from restealthing.
- Cooldown reduced to 120/100/80 seconds from 150/120/90.
- Now more responsive when colliding with opponents.
- Initial movement speed bonus increased to 25% from 0% (still reaches max speed at the same time).
- Enemy flee speed is now higher based on how close the enemy is to Hecarim.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.6 from 0.8.
- Janna will no longer sometimes retain the passive bonuses while Zephyr is on cooldown.
- Now completes its effects even if the allied target was about to take lethal damage at the time of casting.
- Magic resist per level increased to 1.25 from 0.
- Danger Zone damage bonus reduced to 25% from 30%.
- Damage reduced to 90/160/230/300/370 from 90/180/270/360/450.
- Fixed: Flamespitter no longer lasts slightly longer than intended.
- Base attack damage increased to 52 from 50.
- Missile speed increased to 1400 from 1300.
- Base damage reduced to 10/40/70/100/130 from 50/80/110/140/170.
- Scaling changed to +0.85 per total attack damage from +1.2 per bonus attack damage.
- Base attack damage reduced to 55.3 from 59.
- Attack damage per level increased to 3.3 from 3.
- Damage reduced to 70/110/150/190/230 from 70/115/160/205/250.
- Ravenous Ghoul will only heal Yorick for 50% of the damage it deals to minions
- The Revenant no longer instantly dies upon casting Omen of Death on an allied Evelynn.
- Repositioned Health Relics so players are less likely to unintentionally walk through them.
- Adjusted Nexus turrets:
- Nexus turrets reduced to one from two.
- Nexus turrets now have an additional 20 Armor, 800 Health, and 30 base Attack Damage.
- Experience curve adjusted so that levels 14-18 take slightly longer to reach.
- You can now reset the current audio configuration back to defaults from the audio options menu.
- Battle Training:
- Summoner's Insight now correctly works with Promote; it now correctly grants bonus defensive stats.
- Custom game bots now lane properly when allied players are jungling.
- Updated tooltips for , , , , and .
- Artwork update:
New Tribunal Feature
- Players punished by the Tribunal will now be e-mailed a "Reform Card" which gives additional details about their case.
- Release of the Tournament Code and Custom Game Pause features.
- Lore was revised and updated.
- renamed to .
- New AFK detection for matchmade games.
- Players are now given an option to accept or decline a game when the matchmaking queue pops.
- Champion selection does not begin until all players accept the game.
- If any player declines the game, or fails to respond, the game is disbanded.
- Solo players who accepted the game are returned to the front of the matchmaking queue.
- Solo players who declined the game, or failed to respond, are removed from the matchmaking queue.
- Pre-made teams whose members all accepted the game are returned to the front of the queue.
- Pre-made teams with at least one member who declined, or failed to respond, are returned to the arranged team lobby.
- Damage adjusted to 55/110/165/220/275 from 85/130/175/220/265.
- Maokai will no longer become untargetable or disappear after casting .
- Base movement speed reduced to 300 from 310.
- Plant damage for additional plants reduced to 50% from 75% when multiple plants are attacking the same target.
- Damage adjusted to 60/95/130/165/200 from 60/105/150/195/240.
- Damage reduced to 180/265/350 from 200/300/400.
- Cast range reduced to 700 from 800.
- Fixed a bug causing clone names to not be visible.
- Fixed a bug that would cause issues with commanding your champion upon attempting to reconnect.
Patch Preview video
|April Fools' Patches|