|Release date (US)||August 14, 2012|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Skins in the Store Edit
The following skins were added along with this patch but they were not made available until Thursday, August 16th.
Riot Graves: limited availability for Gamescom 2012; will become a legacy skin on August 19th.
- Full Metal Rammus
The following skin was added along with this patch but it was not made available until Tuesday, August 21st
League of Legends V188.8.131.52 Edit
Rengar, the Pridestalker: released on August 21st
- After the completion of some further testing on PBE, Rengar was released seven days after the actual patch.
- Unseen Predator (Innate): While in brush or stealth, Rengar will leap at the target when using his basic attack. Rengar builds 1 Ferocity with each ability he uses on enemies. When reaching 5 Ferocity, Rengar's next ability becomes empowered, granting it a bonus effect.
- Savagery: Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus damage and grants him increased Attack Speed for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar deals enhanced damage and his Attack Speed bonus increases.
- Battle Roar: Rengar lets out a battle roar, damaging enemies and gaining bonus Armor and Magic Resist for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar heals himself for a percentage of his maximum health.
- Bola Strike: Rengar throws a bola at his target, slowing them for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar roots the target.
- Thrill of the Hunt: Rengar activates his predatory instincts, stealthing and revealing all enemy champions in a large radius around him. He gains Movement Speed and rapidly generates Ferocity while stealthed.
- Base Health Regen reduced to 8.25 from 9.85
- Health Regen per level reduced to 0.75 from 0.85
- Base Attack Damage reduced to 56 from 60.1
- Attack Damage per level increased to 3.5 from 3
- Perseverance (Innate)
- Delay increased to 9 seconds from 7 seconds
- No longer deactivates when damaged by lane minions
- Now displays the Health Regen gained in the tooltip
- Decisive Strike
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds at all ranks from 12/11/10/9/8
- Movement Speed increased to 35% at all ranks from 15/20/25/30/35%
- Movement Speed duration adjusted to 1.5/2.25/3/3.75/4.5 seconds from 4 at all ranks
- Base damage increased to 30/55/80/105/130 from 30/45/60/75/90
- Silence duration reduced to 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 seconds from 2.5 at all ranks
- Now removes slows on activation
- Can now critically strike again
- Buff duration reduced to 4.5 seconds from 6
- Fixed: Garen's next basic attack after Decisive Strike no longer occurs unusually quickly
- Fixed: Decisive Strike is no longer consumed if Garen fails to finish attacking
- While performing Decisive Strike, Garen now continues to follow his target if they are moving
- Changed to passively increase Armor and Magic Resist by 20% rather than 0 to 25 based on kills
- Damage reduction adjusted to 30% from 20/24/28/32/36%
- Active now additionally grants 30% Crowd Control Reduction
- Duration adjusted to 2/3/4/5/6 seconds from 3/3/3/3/3
- Cooldown adjusted to 24/23/22/21/20 seconds from 30/27/24/21/18
- Damage adjusted to 20/45/70/95/120 (+0.7/0.8/0.9/1.0/1.1 total Attack Damage) from 50/90/130/170/210 (+1.4 bonus Attack Damage)
- Damage dealt to minions increased to 75% from 50%
- No longer removes slows on activation or reduces the duration of incoming slows while active
- Ignores unit collision during Judgment but takes a 20% Movement Speed penalty when spinning through minions
- Fixed: Judgment no longer locks out Garen from taking other actions longer than intended
- Demacian Justice
- Cooldown adjusted to 160/120/80 seconds from 140/120/100
- Remove Scurvy:
- Fixed: Remove Scurvy now removes blinds.
- Improved the responsiveness of his basic attacks, primarily in Hammer stance
- Fixed: The first basic attack after swapping to Mercury Cannon is now more responsive
- Voracity (Innate)
- Champion kills or assists reduce Death Lotus's cooldown by 10 seconds and refresh basic abilities
- Bouncing Blades
- 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 second cooldown
- Katarina throws a dagger which deals 50/85/120/155/190 (+0.5 Ability Power) magic damage. The dagger bounces to the 4 closest enemies dealing 10% less damage with each bounce
- Enemies hit are marked for 4 seconds. Katarina's basic attacks or spells will consume the mark dealing 15/30/45/60/75 (+0.2 Ability Power) magic damage
- Sinister Steel
- 4 second cooldown
- Whirls daggers in a circle dealing 40/80/120/160/200 (+0.5 bonus Attack Damage) (+0.35 Ability Power) magic damage. If she hits an enemy Champion, Katarina gains 12/20/28/36/44% Movement Speed for 1 second
- 14/12/10/8/6 second cooldown
- Moves to a target's location. Deals 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.5 Ability Power) magic damage if the target is an enemy
- After using Shunpo, Katarina gains 20% damage reduction for 3 seconds
- Death Lotus
- 60/55/50 second cooldown
- Becomes a flurry of blades, throwing daggers at the closest 3 enemy Champions dealing 400/500/600 (+3 bonus Attack Damage) (+1.75 Ability Power) magic damage over 2 seconds
- Daggers apply Grievous Wounds, reducing incoming healing by 50% for 3 seconds
- Righteous Fury
- Ability Power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.2
- Aegis of Zeonia
- Slight increase in the speed of the jump
- Now places Pantheon slightly in front of the target instead of directly on top of the enemy
- Dragon's Descent
- Fixed a bug where Dragon's Descent would hitch on initial use when using skins
- Toxic Shot
- Damage on impact increased to 10/20/30/40/50 (+0.4 Ability Power) from 9/18/27/36/45 (+0.14 Ability Power)
- Poison Ability Power ratio reduced to 0.1 from 0.14
- Fixed: Fixed a bug where the poison was lasting longer than intended
- Fixed: Damage values will now update correctly when Teemo hits a unit with a lower level Toxic Shot poison
- Piercing Arrow
- Fixed: Piercing Arrow no longer sometimes fires from a point above his bow
- Fixed: Piercing Arrow now more reliably hits targets at the end of its range
- Blighted Quiver
- Ability Power ratio on Blight stack detonation increased to 0.02 per stack from 0.01
- Chain of Corruption
- Missile width increased to 100 from 60
- Increased missile visibility
- Spread range from primary target to nearby targets increased to 550 from 450
- Tendril break range increased to 600 from 550
- Satchel Charge
- Fixed: Timeout tone will now play properly
- Rise of the Thorns (Innate)
- Now properly cancels spell casts upon activation
- Rampant Growth
- Destroying a seed no longer breaks spell shields
- Plant selection radius increased slightly
- Grasping Roots
- Modified the vine particle to be easier to see
Proving Grounds Edit
- Nexus turrets
- Amount increased back to 2 from 1
- Health reduced by 900
- Armor reduced by 20
- Base Attack Damage reduced by 30
- Friend List notes
- Pending the completion of some further testing on PBE, Friend List notes will be released at a future date
- Updated tooltips for Cho'Gath
- The main HUD health and mana bars will now display regen per second as opposed to regen per 5 seconds
- The "Reset HUD" button in the "Interface Options" menu will now set the global scale value to the correct amount
- Fixed: Wraiths and Lesser Wraiths no longer state they steal life in the tooltip
Undocumented Changes Edit
- Lore was changed.
- Skins : Bilgewater, Mercenary, Red Card and Kitty Cat artwork changed.
- Chain of Corruption will now continue to creep from corpses of those affected while alive, rather than fizzling. This includes targets dying to it's initial damage.
- Jungle monsters now have idle sounds.
- Smart-cast item usage hotkeys are now set by default to Shift+(1 - 6), the number corresponding to its respective inventory slot.
- Joke default hotkey changed to Ctrl+1 from Shift+1.
- Taunt default hotkey changed to Ctrl+2 from Shift+2.
- Dance default hotkey changed to Ctrl+3 from Shift+3.
- Laugh default hotkey changed to Ctrl+4 from Shift+4.
Patch Preview video Edit