Rengar, the Pridestalker & Katarina, the Sinister Blade
|Release Date (US)||August 14, 2012|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Skins in the Store
The following skins were added along with this patch but they were not made available until Thursday, August 16th.
Riot Graves [ | : limited availability for Gamescom 2012; will become a legacy skin on August 19th.
- Full Metal Rammus [ |
The following skin was added along with this patch but it was not made available until Tuesday, August 21st
League of Legends V220.127.116.11
Rengar, the Pridestalker: released on August 21st
- After the completion of some further testing on PBE, Rengar was released seven days after the actual patch.
- Unseen Predator (Innate)
- While in brush or stealth, Rengar will leap at the target when using his basic attack. Rengar builds 1 Ferocity with each ability he uses on enemies. When reaching 5 Ferocity, Rengar's next ability becomes empowered, granting it a bonus effect.
- Savagery (Q)
- Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus damage and grants him increased Attack Speed for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar deals enhanced damage and his Attack Speed bonus increases.
- Battle Roar (W)
- Rengar lets out a battle roar, damaging enemies and gaining bonus Armor and Magic Resist for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar heals himself for a percentage of his maximum health.
- Bola Strike (E)
- Rengar throws a bola at his target, slowing them for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar roots the target.
- Thrill of the Hunt (Ultimate)
- Rengar activates his predatory instincts, stealthing and revealing all enemy champions in a large radius around him. He gains Movement Speed and rapidly generates Ferocity while stealthed.
- Base health regen per 5 reduced to 8.25 from 9.85.
- Health regen per 5 per level reduced to 0.75 from 0.85.
- Base attack damage reduced to 56 from 60.1.
- Attack damage per level increased to 3.5 from 3.
- Delay increased to 9 seconds from 7.
- No longer deactivates when damaged by minions.
- Now displays the health regen gained in the tooltip.
- Decisive Strike
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds at all ranks from 12/11/10/9/8.
- Movement speed increased to 35% at all ranks from 15/20/25/30/35%.
- Movement speed duration adjusted to 1.5/2.25/3/3.75/4.5 seconds from 4 at all ranks.
- Base damage increased to 30/55/80/105/130 from 30/45/60/75/90.
- Silence duration reduced to 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 seconds from 2.5 at all ranks.
- Now removes slows on activation.
- Can now critically strike again.
- Buff duration reduced to 4.5 seconds from 6.
- Fixed: Garen's next basic attack after Decisive Strike no longer occurs unusually quickly.
- Fixed: Decisive Strike is no longer consumed if Garen fails to finish attacking.
- While performing Decisive Strike, Garen now continues to follow his target if they are moving.
- Changed to passively increase armor and magic resist by 20% rather than 0 to 25 based on kills.
- Damage reduction changed to 30% from 20/24/28/32/36%.
- Active now additionally grants 30% crowd control reduction.
- Duration changed to 2/3/4/5/6 seconds from 3.
- Cooldown changed to 24/23/22/21/20 seconds from 30/27/24/21/18.
- Damage adjusted to 20/45/70/95/120 (+0.7/0.8/0.9/1.0/1.1 total attack damage) from 50/90/130/170/210 (+1.4 bonus attack damage).
- Damage dealt to minions increased to 75% from 50%.
- No longer removes slows on activation or reduces the duration of incoming slows while active.
- Ignores unit collision during Judgment but takes a 20% movement speed penalty when spinning through minions.
- Fixed: Judgment no longer locks out Garen from taking other actions longer than intended.
- Demacian Justice
- Cooldown changed to 160/120/80 seconds from 140/120/100.
- Remove Scurvy
- Now removes blinds.
- Improved the responsiveness of his basic attacks, primarily in Hammer stance.
- Fixed: The first basic attack after swapping to Mercury Cannon is now more responsive
- Voracity (Innate)
- Champion kills or assists reduce Death Lotus's cooldown by 10 seconds and refresh basic abilities.
- Bouncing Blades (Q)
- 10/9.5/9/8.5/8 second cooldown.
- Katarina throws a dagger which deals 50/85/120/155/190 (+0.5 ability power) magic damage. The dagger bounces to the 4 closest enemies dealing 10% less damage with each bounce.
- Enemies hit are marked for 4 seconds. Katarina's basic attacks or spells will consume the mark dealing 15/30/45/60/75 (+0.2 ability power) magic damage.
- Sinister Steel (W)
- 4 second cooldown.
- Whirls daggers in a circle dealing 40/80/120/160/200 (+0.5 bonus attack damage) (+0.35 ability power) magic damage. If she hits an enemy champion, Katarina gains 12/20/28/36/44% movement speed for 1 second.
- Shunpo (E)
- 14/12/10/8/6 second cooldown.
- Moves to a target's location. Deals 40/70/100/130/160 (+0.5 ability power) magic damage if the target is an enemy
- After using Shunpo, Katarina gains 20% damage reduction for 3 seconds.
- Death Lotus (Ultimate)
- 60/55/50 second cooldown.
- Becomes a flurry of blades, throwing daggers at the closest 3 enemy champions dealing 400/500/600 (+3 bonus attack damage) (+1.75 ability power) magic damage over 2 seconds.
- Daggers apply Grievous Wounds, reducing incoming healing by 50% for 3 seconds.
- Righteous Fury
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.2.
- Aegis of Zeonia
- Jump speed slightly increased.
- Now places Pantheon slightly in front of the target instead of directly on top of the enemy.
- Dragon's Descent
- Fixed a bug where it would hitch on initial use when using skins.
- Toxic Shot
- Damage on impact increased to 10/20/30/40/50 (+0.4 ability power) from 9/18/27/36/45 (+0.14 ability power).
- Poison ability power ratio reduced to 0.1 from 0.14.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug where the poison was lasting longer than intended.
- Fixed: Damage values will now update correctly when Teemo hits a unit with a lower level Toxic Shot poison.
- Piercing Arrow
- Fixed: Piercing Arrow no longer sometimes fires from a point above his bow.
- Fixed: Piercing Arrow now more reliably hits targets at the end of its range.
- Blighted Quiver
- Ability power ratio on Blight stack detonation increased to 0.02 per stack from 0.01.
- Chain of Corruption
- Missile width increased to 100 from 60.
- Increased missile visibility.
- Spread range from primary target to nearby targets increased to 550 from 450.
- Tendril break range increased to 600 from 550.
- Satchel Charge
- Fixed: Timeout tone will now play properly.
- Rise of the Thorns
- Now properly cancels spell casts upon activation.
- Rampant Growth
- Destroying a seed no longer breaks spell shields.
- Plant selection radius increased slightly.
- Grasping Roots
- Modified the vine particle to be easier to see.
- Nexus turrets
- Number increased back to 2 from 1.
- Health reduced by 900.
- Armor reduced by 20.
- Base attack damage reduced by 30.
- Friend List notes
- Pending the completion of some further testing on PBE, Friend List notes will be released at a future date
- Updated tooltips for Cho'Gath
- The main HUD health and mana bars will now display regen per second as opposed to regen per 5 seconds
- The "Reset HUD" button in the "Interface Options" menu will now set the global scale value to the correct amount
- Fixed: Wraiths and Lesser Wraiths no longer state they steal life in the tooltip
- Lore changed.
- Bilgewater, Mercenary, Red Card and Kitty Cat skin artwork changed.
- Chain of Corruption will now continue to creep from corpses of those affected while alive, rather than fizzling. This includes targets dying to its initial damage.
- Jungle monsters now have idle sounds.
- Smart-cast item usage hotkeys are now set by default to Shift+(1 - 6), the number corresponding to its respective inventory slot.
- Joke default hotkey changed to Ctrl+1 from Shift+1.
- Taunt default hotkey changed to Ctrl+2 from Shift+2.
- Dance default hotkey changed to Ctrl+3 from Shift+3.
- Laugh default hotkey changed to Ctrl+4 from Shift+4.
Patch Preview video
|April Fool's Patches|