New Skins in the Store
The following skins were added along with this patch but they were not made available until Thursday, August 16.
The following skin was added along with this patch but it was not made available until Tuesday, August 21
League of Legends V126.96.36.199
- Released on August 21
- After the completion of some further testing on PBE, Rengar was released seven days after the actual patch.
- While in brush or stealth, Rengar will leap at the target when using his basic attack. Rengar builds 1 Ferocity with each ability he uses on enemies. When reaching 5 Ferocity, Rengar's next ability becomes empowered, granting it a bonus effect.
- Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus damage and grants him increased Attack Speed for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar deals enhanced damage and his Attack Speed bonus increases.
- Rengar lets out a battle roar, damaging enemies and gaining bonus Armor and Magic Resist for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar heals himself for a percentage of his maximum health.
- Rengar throws a bola at his target, slowing them for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar roots the target.
- Rengar activates his predatory instincts, stealthing and revealing all enemy champions in a large radius around him. He gains Movement Speed and rapidly generates Ferocity while stealthed.
- Base health regen per 5 reduced to 8.25 from 9.85.
- Health regen per 5 per level reduced to 0.75 from 0.85.
- Base attack damage reduced to 56 from 60.1.
- Attack damage per level increased to 3.5 from 3.
- Delay increased to 9 seconds from 7.
- No longer deactivates when damaged by minions.
- Now displays the health regen gained in the tooltip.
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds at all ranks from 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8.
- Movement speed increased to 35% at all ranks from 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35%.
- Movement speed duration adjusted to 1.5 / 2.25 / 3 / 3.75 / 4.5 seconds from 4 at all ranks.
- Base damage increased to 30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 from 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 90.
- Silence duration reduced to 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 / 2.25 / 2.5 seconds from 2.5 at all ranks.
- Now removes slows on activation.
- Can now critically strike again.
- Buff duration reduced to 4.5 seconds from 6.
- Fixed: Garen's next basic attack after Decisive Strike no longer occurs unusually quickly.
- Fixed: Decisive Strike is no longer consumed if Garen fails to finish attacking.
- While performing Decisive Strike, Garen now continues to follow his target if they are moving.
- Changed to passively increase armor and magic resist by 20% rather than 0 to 25 based on kills.
- Damage reduction changed to 30% from 20 / 24 / 28 / 32 / 36%.
- Active now additionally grants 30% crowd control reduction.
- Duration changed to 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 seconds from 3.
- Cooldown changed to 24 / 23 / 22 / 21 / 20 seconds from 30 / 27 / 24 / 21 / 18.
- Damage adjusted to 20 / 45 / 70 / 95 / 120 (+0.7 / 0.8 / 0.9 / 1.0 / 1.1 total attack damage) from 50 / 90 / 130 / 170 / 210 (+1.4 bonus attack damage).
- Damage dealt to minions increased to 75% from 50%.
- No longer removes slows on activation or reduces the duration of incoming slows while active.
- Ignores unit collision during Judgment but takes a 20% movement speed penalty when spinning through minions.
- Fixed: Judgment no longer locks out Garen from taking other actions longer than intended.
- Cooldown changed to 160 / 120 / 80 seconds from 140 / 120 / 100.
- Now removes blinds.
- Improved the responsiveness of his basic attacks, primarily in Hammer stance.
- Fixed: The first basic attack after swapping to Mercury Cannon is now more responsive
- Rework -
- Champion kills or assists reduce Death Lotus's cooldown by 10 seconds and refresh basic abilities.
- 10 / 9.5 / 9 / 8.5 / 8 second cooldown.
- Katarina throws a dagger which deals 50 / 85 / 120 / 155 / 190 (+0.5 ability power) magic damage. The dagger bounces to the 4 closest enemies dealing 10% less damage with each bounce.
- Enemies hit are marked for 4 seconds. Katarina's basic attacks or spells will consume the mark dealing 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 (+0.2 ability power) magic damage.
- 4 second cooldown.
- Whirls daggers in a circle dealing 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 (+0.5 bonus attack damage) (+0.35 ability power) magic damage. If she hits an enemy champion, Katarina gains 12 / 20 / 28 / 36 / 44% movement speed for 1 second.
- 14 / 12 / 10 / 8 / 6 second cooldown.
- Moves to a target's location. Deals 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+0.5 ability power) magic damage if the target is an enemy
- After using Shunpo, Katarina gains 20% damage reduction for 3 seconds.
- 60 / 55 / 50 second cooldown.
- Becomes a flurry of blades, throwing daggers at the closest 3 enemy champions dealing 400 / 500 / 600 (+3 bonus attack damage) (+1.75 ability power) magic damage over 2 seconds.
- Daggers apply Grievous Wounds, reducing incoming healing by 50% for 3 seconds.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.2.
- Jump speed slightly increased.
- Now places Pantheon slightly in front of the target instead of directly on top of the enemy.
- Fixed a bug where it would hitch on initial use when using skins.
- Damage on impact increased to 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 (+0.4 ability power) from 9 / 18 / 27 / 36 / 45 (+0.14 ability power).
- Poison ability power ratio reduced to 0.1 from 0.14.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug where the poison was lasting longer than intended.
- Fixed: Damage values will now update correctly when Teemo hits a unit with a lower level Toxic Shot poison.
- Fixed: Piercing Arrow no longer sometimes fires from a point above his bow.
- Fixed: Piercing Arrow now more reliably hits targets at the end of its range.
- Ability power ratio on Blight stack detonation increased to 0.02 per stack from 0.01.
- Missile width increased to 100 from 60.
- Increased missile visibility.
- Spread range from primary target to nearby targets increased to 550 from 450.
- Tendril break range increased to 600 from 550.
- Fixed: Timeout tone will now play properly.
- Now properly cancels spell casts upon activation.
- Destroying a seed no longer breaks spell shields.
- Plant selection radius increased slightly.
- Modified the vine particle to be easier to see.
- Nexus turrets
- Number increased back to 2 from 1.
- Health reduced by 900.
- Armor reduced by 20.
- Base attack damage reduced by 30.
- Friend List notes
- Pending the completion of some further testing on PBE, Friend List notes will be released at a future date
- Updated tooltips for Cho'Gath
- The main HUD health and mana bars will now display regen per second as opposed to regen per 5 seconds
- The "Reset HUD" button in the "Interface Options" menu will now set the global scale value to the correct amount
- Fixed: Wraiths and Lesser Wraiths no longer state they steal life in the tooltip
- Renamed from .
- Now will continue to creep from corpses of those affected while alive, rather than fizzling. This includes targets dying to its initial damage.
- Jungle monsters now have idle sounds.
- Smart-cast item usage hotkeys are now set by default to
Shift+(1 - 6), the number corresponding to its respective inventory slot.
- Joke default hotkey changed to
- Taunt default hotkey changed to
- Dance default hotkey changed to
- Laugh default hotkey changed to