League of Legends V18.104.22.168b
- Fixed a bug where the slow was stacking with .
- Damage falloff per subsequent target reduced to 10% from 15%.
- Minimum damage increased to 50% from 40%.
- Can no longer be cast while rooted.
- Can now be cast while channeling .
- No longer fails to refresh or grant mana return when killing certain enemies.
- Mana cost increased to 40/50/60/70/80 from 40 at all ranks.
- Explosion particle can no longer be seen though fog of war.
- Out of combat activation time reduced to 5 seconds from 7.
- Ramp up time to reach max speed reduced to 5 seconds from 13.
- Windup time significantly reduced.
- Mana cost reduced to 100 from 150.
- Cougar form attack range increased to 125 from 100.
- Rengar can no longer speak his VO lines while he is dead
- After leaping, Rengar will now immediately attack the target if it is a champion.
- Jumping between targets is now smoother.
- Unseen Predator now correctly shows up in death recap.
- Damage increased to 30/60/90/120/150 from 30/55/80/105/130.
- The attack speed bonus now applies to his first attack after activation.
- No longer has a cast time (can be cast while moving).
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 1.
- Rengar no longer loses his attack command after using Battle Roar.
- Now procs , , and .
- Movement speed bonus increased to 20/25/30% from 10/15/20%.
- Base movement speed increased to 305 from 300.
- Damage reduced to 60/85/110/135/160 from 60/90/120/150/180.
- Now grants an additional 125 attack range for the attack.
- Fixed a bug with Crushing Blow that would cause it to cancel when chasing an enemy.
- This ability can now be cast while rooted.
- Ghoul base movement reduced to from
- Ghouls no longer block pathing for enemies.
- Mana cost increased to 55/60/65/70/75 from 40/45/50/55/60.
- Knockback range on Ziggs increased.
- Knockup height on enemies increased.
- Secondary damage increased to 80% from 75%.
- Blessing of the Lizard Elder damage now displays properly in death recap.
Patch Preview video
|April Fools' Patches|