New Skins in the Store
The following skin was added along with V184.108.40.206, but it was not made available for purchase until Friday, October 19, 2012.
League of Legends V220.127.116.11
- Fixed a bug where Fiddlesticks' autoattack could be interrupted by it.
- Fixed a bug where using on an enemy tower causes it to redirect aggro onto Hecarim.
- Updated lore.
- Fixed a bug where Lulu's autoattack could be interrupted by Pix.
- Fixed a bug where voidlings could get stuck in walls when using abilities in impassible terrain.
- Fixed a bug where Rengar could double jump.
- Fixed a bug where Ryze's autoattack could be interrupted by it.
- Fixed a bug where Syndra could force monsters to attack each other.
- Fixed a bug where stunning an opponent on Dominion could cause a graphical error with the scoreboard.
- Fixed a tooltip error.
- Twisted Fate has received a visual upgrade.
Co-op vs. AI
- Intermediate bots now have a chance to use a random skin.
- Attack speed buffs and debuffs will now immediately take effect instead of having to wait for the next autoattack.
- Fears will no longer reset jungle minions.
- Fixed a bug where remained "out of combat" when an enemy stealth unit is nearby.
- Fixed a bug where in rare instances Champions would not be able to autoattack.