Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Skins in the Store
The following skin was added along with V126.96.36.199, but it was not made available for purchase until Friday, October 19, 2012.
League of Legends V188.8.131.52
- Fixed a bug where Fiddlesticks' autoattack could be interrupted by Dark Wind.
- Fixed a bug where using Devastating Charge on an enemy tower causes it to redirect aggro onto Hecarim.
- Updated Katarina's lore.
- Fixed a bug where Lulu's autoattack could be interrupted by Pix.
- Fixed a bug where voidlings could get stuck in walls when using abilities in impassible terrain.
- Fixed a bug where Rengar could double jump.
- Fixed a bug where Ryze's autoattack could be interrupted by Spell Flux.
- Fixed a bug where Syndra could force monsters to attack each other.
- Fixed a tooltip error for Force of Will.
- Fixed a bug where stunning an opponent on Dominion could cause a graphical error with the scoreboard.
- Twisted Fate has received a visual upgrade.
Co-op vs. AI
- Intermediate bots now have a chance to use a random skin.
- Attack speed buffs and debuffs will now immediately take effect instead of having to wait for the next autoattack.
- Fears will no longer reset jungle minions.
- Fixed a bug where Baron Nashor remained "out of combat" when an enemy stealth unit is nearby.
- Fixed a bug where in rare instances Champions would not be able to autoattack.
|April Fools' Patches|