New Skins in the Store
Celebrate the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics with our eight new Olympic-themed skins! These skins will be available for a limited time only (February 12 - March 2), so grab them before they're gone.
- [ |
- [ |
- [ |
- [ |
- [ |
- [ |
- [ |
- [ |
Additionally, to commemorate this upcoming Valentine's Day,will have a special [ | skin, available starting February 10.
New 1-Day XP and IP Boosts are also now available in the Store.
- Implemented a new Logout function that will return the user to the Login screen. This option can be accessed through the Options menu.
- Fixed a bug that was causing PVP.net to crash in certain situations when creating an Arranged Team.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Practice Game Browser to not sort columns correctly.
- Fixed Sound/Music so that it does not turn back on if you had it muted and then minimized and restored PvP.net.
- Wins/Leaves on the End Of Game Screen should now be updated correctly and not always show "0".
- You can now see limited information about other players’ Most Played Champions in their Summoner Profile.
- Fixed several issues with Friends List presence and performance. This is still ongoing.
League of Legends V188.8.131.52
- Stun duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.2.
- Attacks against Anivia while she is in egg form will now properly trigger calls for help.
- Fixed a bug where it was not able to kill .
- Fixed a tooltip issue.
- Now deals physical damage from magic damage.
- Base damage reduced to 20/55/90/120/150 from 30/60/90/120/150.
- Attack damage scaling increased to 110% from 80%.
- No longer applies .
- Fixed a bug in which was dealing extra damage.
- Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds from 45.
- Buff duration reduced to 20 seconds from 25.
- Physical damage bonus increased to 30/40/50/60/70 per level from 20/30/40/50/60.
- Channel duration lowered to 1 second from 1.5.
- Fixed a bug with where he would sometimes ignore collision if he passed through a dead minion.
- Reduced the casting range of to 600 from 650.
- : cooldown reduced to 22/20/18/16/14 sec from 23/21/19/17/15.
- Fixed a bug with causing stealthed units to flicker.
- Base movement speed increased to 310 from 300.
- Attack range increased to 550 from 425.
- Base damage increased to 49.5 from 45.
- Base mana increased to 305 from 293.
- Base mana regen increased to 4.9 from 4.6.
- Base health increased to 446 from 420.
- Health gain per level increased to 86 from 78.
- Base armor increased to 14.2 from 10.1.
- Armor gain per level increased to 3.7 from 3.2.
- : damage reduced to 50/90/130/170/210 from 70/105/140/175/210.
- Damage increased to 70/85/100/115/130 from 50/70/90/110/130.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.38 from 0.33.
- : cooldown reduced to 40 sec at all ranks from 60/50/40.
- Cooldown reduced to 14 seconds from 15.
- Cooldown reduced to 11.5 seconds from 12.
- Fixed a bug where it would stop firing after it killed a monster.
- Fixed a bug where it was not playing a sound effect when cast on allies.
- Fixed a bug with where it was providing too little damage.
- Fade timer reduced to 4 seconds from 4.5.
- Fixed a tooltip bug.
- Slow reduced to 30% from 45%.
- : cooldown reduced to 18/15/12/9/6 from 30/28/26/24/22, but will no longer affect itself.
- : combine cost reduced to 1000 gold from 1050.
- : mourning duration reduced to 8 from 12.
- Fixed a tooltip error.
- Fixed a bug where the first time you attacked a target in an attack cycle, it would not function.
- It now triggers on spell cast in addition to hitting a target.
- : sight range increased by 50.
- : recipe changed to + + 1000 gold.
- Fixed a tooltip error with .
- Burning Embers: no longer gives a placeholder buff icon while active.
- Updated character tags for new characters in PVP.net.
- Baron Nashor: now adds a debuff to his primary attack target- "Voracious Corrosion" reduces the target's attack speed by 60%.
- The in-game chat system has been improved:
- All chat commands are now case insensitive when looking up user names (i.e.: you can type "lima beans" instead of "Lima Beans" or “volibar” instead of “Volibar”).
- Typing names with spaces into chat commands no longer requires you to put the name into quotes.
- "/help" can now be accessed by "/?" as well.
- "/surrender” can now be used with “/ff” as well, and “/nosurrender” by “/noff”.
- "/w” can now be accessed with “/msg” as well.
- Fixed an issue that was causing “/r” to incorrectly remember the last person who whispered you.
- Improved all feedback and error reporting for all commands.
- Fixed several game server crashes.
- Made consumables/activatable items in your inventory easier to click.
- Fixed an issue where items in shop would get corrupted and you would not be able to buy them.
- Healing reduction effects no longer stack.
|April Fools' Patches|