Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Skins in the Store
Celebrate the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics with our eight new Olympic-themed skins! These skins will be available for a limited time only (February 12 - March 2), so grab them before they're gone.
- Ice Toboggan Corki [ |
- Vancouver Amumu [ |
- Curling Veigar [ |
- Union Jack Fiddlesticks [ |
- Team Spirit Anivia [ |
- Festival Kassadin [ |
- Whistler Village Twitch [ |
- The Mighty Jax [ |
New 1-Day XP and IP Boosts are also now available in the Store.
- Implemented a new Logout function that will return the user to the Login screen. This option can be accessed through the Options menu.
- Fixed a bug that was causing PVP.net to crash in certain situations when creating an Arranged Team.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Practice Game Browser to not sort columns correctly.
- Fixed Sound/Music so that it does not turn back on if you had it muted and then minimized and restored PvP.net.
- Wins/Leaves on the End Of Game Screen should now be updated correctly and not always show "0".
- You can now see limited information about other players’ Most Played Champions in their Summoner Profile.
- Fixed several issues with Friends List presence and performance. This is still ongoing.
League of Legends V188.8.131.52
- Stun duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.2.
- Attacks against Anivia while she is in egg form will now properly trigger calls for help.
- Grog Soaked Blade
- Fixed a tooltip issue.
- Drunken Rage:
- Cooldown reduced to 30 seconds from 45.
- Buff duration reduced to 20 seconds from 25.
- Physical damage bonus increased to 30/40/50/60/70 per level from 20/30/40/50/60.
- Channel duration lowered to 1 second from 1.5.
- Fixed a bug with Body Slam where he would sometimes ignore collision if he passed through a dead minion.
- Reduced the casting range of Bouncing Blade to 600 from 650.
- Killer Instincts: cooldown reduced to 22/20/18/16/14 sec from 23/21/19/17/15.
- Fixed a bug with Bushwhack causing stealthed units to flicker.
- Base movement speed increased to 310 from 300.
- Attack range increased to 550 from 425.
- Base damage increased to 49.5 from 45.
- Base mana increased to 305 from 293.
- Base mana regen increased to 4.9 from 4.6.
- Base health increased to 446 from 420.
- Health gain per level increased to 86 from 78.
- Base armor increased to 14.2 from 10.1.
- Armor gain per level increased to 3.7 from 3.2.
- Overload: damage reduced to 50/90/130/170/210 from 70/105/140/175/210.
- Spell Flux:
- Damage increased to 70/85/100/115/130 from 50/70/90/110/130.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.38 from 0.33.
- Desperate Power: cooldown reduced to 40 sec at all ranks from 60/50/40.
- Mega Adhesive
- Cooldown reduced to 14 seconds from 15.
- Cooldown reduced to 11.5 seconds from 12.
- Jack In The Box
- Fixed a bug where it would stop firing after it killed a monster.
- Fixed a bug where it was not playing a sound effect when cast on allies.
- Fixed a bug with Radiance where it was providing too little damage.
- Slow reduced to 30% from 45%.
- Rewind: cooldown reduced to 18/15/12/9/6 from 30/28/26/24/22, but will no longer affect itself.
- : combine cost reduced to 1000 gold from 1050.
- : mourning duration reduced to 8 from 12.
- Fixed a tooltip error.
- Fixed a bug where the first time you attacked a target in an attack cycle, it would not function.
- It now triggers on spell cast in addition to hitting a target.
- : sight range increased by 50.
- : recipe changed to + + 1000 gold.
- Fixed a tooltip error with .
- Burning Embers: no longer gives a placeholder buff icon while active.
- Updated character tags for new characters in PVP.net.
- Baron Nashor: now adds a debuff to his primary attack target- "Voracious Corrosion" reduces the target's attack speed by 60%.
- The in-game chat system has been improved:
- All chat commands are now case insensitive when looking up user names (i.e.: you can type "lima beans" instead of "Lima Beans" or “volibar” instead of “Volibar”).
- Typing names with spaces into chat commands no longer requires you to put the name into quotes.
- "/help" can now be accessed by "/?" as well.
- "/surrender” can now be used with “/ff” as well, and “/nosurrender” by “/noff”.
- "/w” can now be accessed with “/msg” as well.
- Fixed an issue that was causing “/r” to incorrectly remember the last person who whispered you.
- Improved all feedback and error reporting for all commands.
- Fixed several game server crashes.
- Made consumables/activatable items in your inventory easier to click.
- Fixed an issue where items in shop would get corrupted and you would not be able to buy them.
- Healing reduction effects no longer stack.
|April Fools' Patches|