Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Skins in the Store
- Added a message to alert users that they have been disconnected from PVP.net chat.
- Made several optimizations to the rune book.
- Runes can now be added and removed from the rune book using right-click.
League of Legends v18.104.22.168
- Berserker Rage (Innate)
- For each 1% of health missing, Olaf's attack speed is increased by 1%.
- Undertow (Q)
- Olaf throws an axe into the ground at a target location, dealing damage to units it passes through and slowing their movement speed. If Olaf picks up the axe, the ability's cooldown is reduced by 6 seconds.
- Vicious Strikes (W)
- Olaf's attack damage is increased, based on his health, and he gains massive lifesteal and spell vamp.
- Reckless Swing (E)
- Olaf attacks with such force that it deals true damage to his target and himself.
- Ragnarok (Ultimate)
- Olaf is immune to disables, has increased armor penetration and reduces incoming damage by a flat amount.
- Twin Disciplines: spell vamp ratio increased to 10% per 100 damage from 5% per 100 Damage.
- Akali can no longer Shadow Dance out of disables.
- Adjusted Akali's hit timing to be more accurate.
- Fixed a bug where Mark of the Assassin would proc even if you missed.
- Fixed a bug where her Twin Disciplines failed to count ability power and damage gained through buffs such as improved , Eye of the Storm, or .
- Fixed a bug where Crescent Slash was spell vamping for too much.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Alistar from casting spells immediately after activation.
- Cursed Touch
- Updated the tooltip to include the duration of the magic resistance debuff.
- Fixed a bug where could be bypassed by ed units.
- Flash Frost
- Fixed tooltip to correctly display that the cooldown of this spell is 12/11/10/9/8 seconds.
- Glacial Storm
- Fixed tooltip to correctly display that the cooldown of this spell is 6 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where Volley was slowing more than it should.
- Fixed a bug allowing Volley and Frost Shot slow to stack.
- Rusty Blitzcrank [ |
- Fixed a bug where the hand projectile was showing up as the original color while using a skin.
- Updated the texture with a new coat of rust.
- Power Fist
- Fixed a bug where the cooldown was 12/10/8/6/4 seconds instead of 9/8/7/6/5.
- Removed cooldown from rank up tooltip since there is no change to the cooldown upon leveling up.
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Walk failed to stun the target if used with your first basic attack in the game.
- Mystic Shot
- Attack damage ratio increased to 1.2 from 1.0.
- Essence Flux
- Heal amount reduced to 50% of the damage value from 70%.
- Attack speed buff/debuff reduced to 5/10/15/20/25% from 20/25/30/35/40%.
- Trueshot Barrage
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 1.
- Fixed a bug where the Drunken Rage tooltip said it lasted for 25 seconds, when it actually lasts 20 seconds.
- Howling Gale: mana cost increased to 90/105/120/135/150 from 80/95/110/125/140.
- Eye Of The Storm: mana cost increased to 70/80/90/100/110 from 60/70/80/90/100.
- Reworded Zephyr’s tooltip to indicate that Janna loses the passive boost while it is on cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where ranking up Zephyr only gives the additional movement speed after Janna has refreshed the buff.
- Equipment Mastery
- Fixed a bug where Jax was being healed when he received bonus damage (from Eye Of The Storm, etc.). ,
- Leap Strike
- Fixed a bug where Jax could target himself.
- Bouncing Blade
- Bounce range reduced to 400 from 450.
- Base damage reduced to 56.3 from 60.3.
- Base health reduced to 501 from 526.
- Health per level reduced to 93 from 98.
- Base attack speed slightly increased.
- Base armor reduced to 21 from 27.
- Armor per level reduced to 3.5 from 4.
- Magic resistance per level increased to 0.75 from 0.
- Mana regen per level increased to 0.065 from 0.06.
- Attack speed per level increased to 2.3 from 1.85.
- Normalized her attack timing between alternate attacks.
- Attack range increased to 125 from 100.
- Updated recommended items.
- Updated playing as and against tips.
- Holy Fervor (New Innate): 30% of Kayle's attack damage is added to her ability power and 15% of Kayle's ability power is added to her attack damage.
- Damage reduce to 60/110/160/210/260 from 80/135/190/245/300.
- Ability Power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 1.0.
- While the target is slowed, Kayle inflicts 8/10/12/14/16% increased damage to the target.
- It no longer interacts with Holy Fervor.
- Removed the attack speed debuff component.
- Divine Blessing:
- Healing increased to 65/105/145/185/225 from 60/95/130/165/200.
- Movement speed increased to 12/14/16/18/20% from 8/10/12/14/16%.
- Duration reduced to 10 seconds from 20.
- Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 15.
- Mana cost increased to 50/55/60/65/70 from 40/45/50/55/60.
- Righteous Fury:
- Range increased by 50.
- It now deals the bonus damage as a separate magic damage source to her target. For nearby units, the splash damage is now magic damage.
- Base bonus damage increased to 8/14/20/26/32 from 6/12/18/24/30.
- Cooldown reduced to 22/21/20/19/18 seconds from 25 seconds.
- Mana cost reduced to 65 from 75.
- Cooldown increased to 90 at all ranks from 90/75/60.
- Cast range reduced to 1200 from 1300.
- Summon Voidling:
- Voidling's movement speed increased to 451 from 419.
- Fixed a bug where a Voidling's attacks would reveal Malzahar through the Fog-of-war and Brush.
- Fixed a bug where Children of the Grave would sometimes create a copy of the target even when they did not die.
- Fixed Siphoning Strike's tooltip to correctly display that the cooldown of this spell is 8/7/6/5/4 seconds.
- Fury of the Sands: tooltip now correctly states that the transformation effect from this spell lasts for 15 seconds.
- Primal Surge:
- Heal reduced to 60/90/120/150/180 from 75/120/165/210/255.
- Ability power ratio increased to 1.25 from 0.8.
- Javelin Toss ability power ratio increased to 0.65 from 0.55.
- Diplomatic Immunity
- Valiant Fighter
- Fixed tooltip incorrectly stating that it reduced damage by 30% rather than 50%.
- Fixed a bug where Powerball could occasionally deal double damage.
- Fixed a bug where you had to toggle Enrage off and back on after leveling it up in order to get the benefit.
- Updated the tooltip to properly state that Soraka grants a magic resist aura to nearby allies.
- Has been changed to work like a normal shield.
- Now absorbs up to 50/100/150/200/250 damage.
- Shield strength has an 0.6 ability power ratio.
- Stand United
- Fixed a bug where Shen was able to teleport while taunted.
- Wild Cards
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.65 from 0.5.
- Pick A Card
- Fixed the tooltip to correctly indicate that Gold Card's damage is based on the bonus damage of Red Card and Blue Card, not their base damage.
- Red Card
- Fixed a bug where the AoE damage was doing significantly more or less damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the slowing effects are renewed by Lizard Elder's slowing debuff.
- Stacked Deck
- Attack speed gain reduced to 3/6/9/12/15% from 6/12/18/24/30.
- Bonus damage reduced to 55/80/105/130/155 from 60/90/120/150/180.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.3.
- Monkey's Agility
- Changed the buff tooltip to show the cumulative bonuses based on number of stacks.
- Updated the tooltip of Blood Scent to reflect that this ability has no cooldown since it is passive.
- Clarified the tooltip of Rewind to remove some redundant information.
- +80 AP.
- Cost: 1600 Gold.
- : effect cooldown increased to 4 from 3.
- : damage buff changed to grant 10-28 damage based on Champion level rather than a flat 20 damage.
- Recipe changed to 1× + 1× from 3× .
- Combine cost adjusted to 3460.
- : is now listed in the Ability Power section of the shop.
- : fixed a bug which made it say it built into a .
- now stacks the personal applying Aura buff with an allied champion's Stark's Fervor.
- now stacks the personal applying Aura buff with an allied champion's Soul Shroud.
- Twisted Treeline:
- Ambient gold per 5 decreased to 6.5 from 8.5.
- Gold from minion kills increased by 3 for all minions.
- Grez, The Lizard Lord:
- Size increased by 20%.
- Base health increased to 1400 from 1100.
- Armor decreased to 12 from 20.
- Ebonmaw, The Terror of Zaun:
- Base health increased to 2400 from 2000.
- Armor decreased to 10 from 20.
- Fixed numerous client crashes.
- Fixed numerous server crashes.
- Fixed an issue where setting the HUD scale to 0 would cause the minimap to disappear.
- Adjusted the color threshold for ping times on the loading screen.
- Character screen (Default: C) updated to remove extraneous ability info and have a smaller footprint.
- Exiled Morgana [ | :
- Decreased the saturation.
- Reworked the golden detailing.
- Adjusted aura and attack particles to fit the theme.
|April Fools' Patches|