|Release date (US)||June 29, 2010|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Energy Runes in the Store Edit
- Greater Seal of Meditation: +0.6 Energy regen/5 sec.
- Greater Seal of Lucidity: +1.05 Energy regen/5 sec at level 18.
- Greater Glyph of Acumen: +2 Energy.
- Greater Glyph of Sapience: +2.64 Energy at level 18.
- Greater Quintessence of Meditation: +1.5 Energy regen/5 sec.
- Greater Quintessence of Acumen: +4.9 Energy.
PVP.net v1.13.29 Edit
- First Win of the Day bonuses are now a flat 150 IP regardless of map type.
- Improved the "Average Wait Time" calculation while users are queued for a matchmade game.
- Queue dodge penalties have been increased to 6 minutes for the first offense and 15 minutes for the second and subsequent offenses.
- Twisted Treeline IP adjustment reduced to 22% from 30% to compensate for the average game time.
- Experience earned per game increased by 10% for Summoners over Level 10.
- Practice Game IP/XP adjustment reduced to 10% from 35%.
- Players will now receive XP/IP rewards for practice games with even team numbers for up to 6 games per day instead of 4 if your summoner level is greater than 10.
- Improved matchmaking efficiency under high load.
- Matchmaking now takes queue time into greater consideration.
- Fixed a bug where in some cases users will not get matched.
- Fixed several bugs where users were not receiving queue dodge penalties properly.
- Fixed a bug where Arranged Team chat rooms were not being created reliably.
- Fixed a bug where some users were not transitioning into Champion Select or into their games after the timer reached "0".
- Fixed a bug where intermittent network disconnects caused a "Session Closed" message.
- Fixed an issue that was causing some users to see a blank screen after a game or in the Practice Game menu.
League of Legends v22.214.171.124(b) Edit
- Twilight Shroud:
- It now grants addition magic resist equal to the armor values.
- It now lasts for 8 seconds at all ranks from 6/6.5/7/7.5/8 seconds.
- Base mana increased to 532 from 512.
- Rebirth: armor modification increased by 10 at all levels.
- Frostbite: range increased to 650 from 600.
- Flash Frost:
- Missile speed increased to 850 from 800.
- Double-tap timer decreased slightly.
- Fixed a bug with Glacial Storm where additional damage ticks cost more mana than displayed in the tooltip.
- Range reduced to 1200 from 1300.
- Damage reduced to 40/50/60/70/80 from 40/55/70/85/100.
- Infected Cleaver: health cost increased to 30/50/70/90/110 from 20/35/50/65/80.
- Burning Agony: crowd control reduction reduced to 15/20/25/30/35% from 25/30/35/40/45%.
- Mystic Shot:
- Range reduced to 1100 from 1200.
- Attack damage scaling reduced to 110% from 120%.
- Arcane Shift: cooldown increased to 19/17/15/13/11 from 17/15/13/11/9.
- CH-1 Concussion Grenade: cooldown reduced to 12/11/10/9/8 from 14/13/12/11/10.
- H-28G Evolution Turret now deals half damage to towers.
- Howling Gale: cooldown modified to 14/13/12/11/10 from 10 at all ranks.
- Health per level reduced to 83 from 86.
- Base movement speed reduced to 325 from 330.
- Cooldown reduced to 90/75/60 from 150/120/90.
- Duration reduced to 2/2.5/3 from 3/4/5.
- Clone modified to deal half damage to turrets.
- Fixed a bug where clones would proc on-hit effects an extra time.
- : mana to ability power ratio increased to 3% from 2.5%.
- : effects now only give half benefit to allies.
- will now grant double bonus to the holders if multiple members of a team have the item, like all other aura items.
- Adjusted item mechanics with Clone units:
- Changed all aura-granting items so that clones will not grant a double bonus to the aura holder. Clones with aura items otherwise interact the same with other champions.
Summoner Spells Edit
- Smite: damage per level reduced to 25 from 35.
|League of Legends: Release History|