Galio, the Sentinel's Sorrow
|Release Date (US)||August 10, 2010|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
New Skins in the Store
- Enchanted Galio [ |
- Hextech Galio [ |
- Guerilla Tristana [ |
- Grungy Nunu [ |
- Bandito Fiddlesticks [ |
- Summoners who are level 20 and above can now participate in full Arranged Team Ranked Games.
- Summoners must be still Level 30 to participate in Solo Ranked Games.
- Music at the end of Champion Selection will now fade out properly.
- The Store button will now be greyed out when it is offline for maintenance.
- The matchmaking algorithm has been improved.
- Changes to free to play champions should now be updated without having to log out and back in.
- When a minimum number of players for a practice game is required, it should now correctly count players on both teams.
- You will no longer receive a notification when someone denies your friend request, or removes you from their friend list.
- Fixed a bug where champion selections would sometimes have no champions to choose from.
- Fixed issues where looking at another player's runebook sometimes showed your runepages.
- Fixed an issue where you sometimes would not get the skin you selected.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes not transition from the "Waiting for Stats…" screen to the end of game stats screen.
- Fixed a bug where queue dodging a Normal Game would result in a Leave.
- Fixed a bug where queue dodging a Ranked game would only grant a Loss instead of both a Loss and and Leave.
- Fixed a bug where disabling Champion Selection help tooptips was not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where in rare cases a Summoner would be told that it was not their turn to pick when attempting to lock their selection.
- Fixed a bug where Champion filters applied in the Summoner Profile would persist through into Champion Selection.
- Fixed a bug where purchased Champions would not show up until logging out and back in.
- Fixed a bug where in rare cases a team would receive a rating decrease if they won a game where one of their teammates had left.
- Fixed a client crash.
League of Legends v22.214.171.124
- Runic Skin (Innate)
- Galio converts 50% of his total magic resistance into ability power.
- Resolute Smite (Q)
- Galio fires a concussive blast from his eyes, slowing and dealing damage to enemies caught near the impact point.
- Bulwark (W)
- Galio shields an ally champion, increasing their armor and magic Resistance, and restoring Galio's health each time that champion suffers damage.
- Righteous Gust (E)
- Galio claps his wings, unleashing a gust of concussive wind that damages enemies and leaves a directional draft in its wake that increases ally movement speed.
- Idol Of Durand (Ultimate)
- Galio assumes the form of a statue, taunting nearby enemies and storing concussive energy as they attack him. Galio then bursts from his statue shell, releasing the stored energy to damage surrounding foes.
- Rocket Grab
- Cooldown reduced to 20/19/18/17/16 seconds from 22/21/20/19/18.
- Cooldown reduced to 20 seconds from 22.
- Trueshot Barrage
- Fixed a bug where Ezreal's voice would play at the target location instead of where Ezreal was.
- Decisive Strike now resets Garen's auto attack timer on cast.
- H-28G Evolution Turret
- Base damage increased to 30 / 38 / 46 / 54 / 62 from 28 / 36 / 44 / 52 / 60.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.2 from 0.25.
- Turrets no longer gain bonus attack damage based how many hits they have landed.
- Base movement speed increased to 315 from 310.
- Malefic Visions:
- Range increased to 650 from 600.
- Cooldown reduced to 15/13/11/9/7 from 16/14/12/10/8.
- Nether Grasp: range increased to 650 from 575.
- Fixed a typo in Siphoning Strike's tooltip that indicated the spell did magic damage when in fact it does physical damage.
- Fixed a bug with Swipe that would cause it to occasionally not include Ability Power in the damage.
- Takedown is no longer dodgeable and now resets Nidalee's auto attack timer on cast.
- Cooldown reduced to 18/16/14/12/10 from 30/26/22/18/14.
- Heal reduced to 125/180/235/290/345 from 125/200/275/350/425.
- Slow increased to 24/28/32/36/40% from 16/22/28/34/40%.
- Overload: new passive component: 2/4/6/8/10% cooldown reduction.
- Rune Prison:
- Duration increased to 1.2/1.5/1.8/2.1/2.4 from 0.8/1.2/1.6/2/2.4.
- It now deals damage over 2/3/4/5/6 ticks, evenly split by the duration, instead of every 0.4 seconds.
- Spell Flux: magic resistance reduction changed to 12/15/18/21/24 from 15 at all ranks.
- Desperate Power: cooldown increased to 50 from 40.
- Astral Blessing
- Base heal amount reduced to 80/130/180/230/280 from 80/135/190/245/300.
- Cooldown increased to 10 seconds from 9.
- Cooldown increased to 120/110/100 seconds from 100/90/80.
- Imbue: base heal reduced to 100/145/190/235/280 from 100/150/200/250/300.
- Toxic Shot
- Fixed a bug where it was not applying the poison damage immediately upon hit.
- Crimson Pact: tooltip now displays stat bonuses.
- Sanguine Pool: cooldown increased to 26/23/20/17/14 from 25/22/19/16/13.
- Tides of Blood:
- Health cost reduced to 30/45/60/75/90 from 40/55/70/85/100.
- It is now blocked by spell shields.
- Stats increased to +35 Attack Damage, +15% Lifesteal from +25 Attack Damage, +12% lifesteal.
- Active: cast range increased to 400 from 300.
- Fixed a bug where the active effect would go through spell shields.
- Fixed a bug where the active effect stacked with 's active.
- Stats increased to +60 Attack Damage, +75 Ability Power, +15% Lifesteal, +13% Spell Vamp from +45 Attack Damage, +55 Ability Power, +15% Lifesteal, +12% Spell Vamp.
- Fixed a bug where the active effect stacked with ' active.
- Removed from the recipe.
- Combine cost decreased to 75 from 150 gold.
- Attack damage decreased to 23 from 35.
- Fixed a bug in which was displaying the wrong stat bonuses.
- Fixed a bug where Baron Nashor would stop attacking a target immediately after the target stopped attacking Baron Nashor.
- Fixed a bug where Baron Nashor was not regenerating health at the proper rate.
- Smart Cast now defaults to Shift and Self Cast now defaults to Alt. These can be changed in the keybinding menu.
- Death Recap now operates under a priority system in order to show which abilities are contributing most to the kill.
- Fixed several server crashes.
- Fixed a bug where kills or assists were not granting experience if the Champion was too far away from the target.
- Fixed a bug with the Tutorial where disabling the sound would break the progression.
- Fixed a bug where Champions that killed a target would continue playing channeling animations after the target was dead.
- Fixed a bug where the item stack number wouldn't swap properly when items were rearranged in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug where entering a game with sounds disabled would cause all sounds to be disabled for the rest of the game, regardless of if sounds were enabled later on.
- Alien Heimerdinger [ | now has Alien turrets.
|April Fool's Patches|