New Skins in the Store
- Summoners who are level 20 and above can now participate in full Arranged Team Ranked Games.
- Summoners must be still Level 30 to participate in Solo Ranked Games.
- Music at the end of Champion Selection will now fade out properly.
- The Store button will now be greyed out when it is offline for maintenance.
- The matchmaking algorithm has been improved.
- Changes to free to play champions should now be updated without having to log out and back in.
- When a minimum number of players for a practice game is required, it should now correctly count players on both teams.
- You will no longer receive a notification when someone denies your friend request, or removes you from their friend list.
- Fixed a bug where champion selections would sometimes have no champions to choose from.
- Fixed issues where looking at another player's runebook sometimes showed your runepages.
- Fixed an issue where you sometimes would not get the skin you selected.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes not transition from the "Waiting for Stats…" screen to the end of game stats screen.
- Fixed a bug where queue dodging a Normal game would result in a Leave.
- Fixed a bug where queue dodging a Ranked game would only grant a Loss instead of both a Loss and Leave.
- Fixed a bug where disabling Champion Selection help tooltips was not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where in rare cases a Summoner would be told that it was not their turn to pick when attempting to lock their selection.
- Fixed a bug where Champion filters applied in the Summoner Profile would persist through into Champion Selection.
- Fixed a bug where purchased Champions would not show up until logging out and back in.
- Fixed a bug where in rare cases a team would receive a rating decrease if they won a game where one of their teammates had left.
- Fixed a client crash.
League of Legends v184.108.40.206
- Galio converts 50% of his total magic resistance into ability power.
- Galio fires a concussive blast from his eyes, slowing and dealing damage to enemies caught near the impact point.
- Galio shields an ally champion, increasing their armor and magic Resistance, and restoring Galio's health each time that champion suffers damage.
- Galio claps his wings, unleashing a gust of concussive wind that damages enemies and leaves a directional draft in its wake that increases ally movement speed.
- Galio assumes the form of a statue, taunting nearby enemies and storing concussive energy as they attack him. Galio then bursts from his statue shell, releasing the stored energy to damage surrounding foes.
- Cooldown reduced to 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16 seconds from 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18.
- Cooldown reduced to 20 seconds from 22.
- Fixed a bug where Ezreal's voice would play at the target location instead of where Ezreal was.
- Now resets Garen's auto attack timer on cast.
- Base damage increased to 30 / 38 / 46 / 54 / 62 from 28 / 36 / 44 / 52 / 60.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.2 from 0.25.
- Turrets no longer gain bonus attack damage based how many hits they have landed.
- Base movement speed increased to 315 from 310.
- Range increased to 650 from 600.
- Cooldown reduced to 15 / 13 / 11 / 9 / 7 from 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 / 8.
- Range increased to 650 from 575.
- Fixed a typo in the tooltip that indicated the spell did magic damage when in fact it does physical damage.
- No longer dodgeable and now resets Nidalee's auto attack timer on cast.
- Fixed a bug that would cause it to occasionally not include Ability Power in the damage.
- Cooldown reduced to 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 from 30 / 26 / 22 / 18 / 14.
- Heal reduced to 125 / 180 / 235 / 290 / 345 from 125 / 200 / 275 / 350 / 425.
- Slow increased to 24 / 28 / 32 / 36 / 40% from 16 / 22 / 28 / 34 / 40%.
- New passive component: 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10% cooldown reduction.
- Duration increased to 1.2 / 1.5 / 1.8 / 2.1 / 2.4 from 0.8 / 1.2 / 1.6 / 2 / 2.4.
- It now deals damage over 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 ticks, evenly split by the duration, instead of every 0.4 seconds.
- Magic resistance reduction changed to 12 / 15 / 18 / 21 / 24 from 15 at all ranks.
- Cooldown increased to 50 from 40.
- Base heal amount reduced to 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 from 80 / 135 / 190 / 245 / 300.
- Cooldown increased to 10 seconds from 9.
- Cooldown increased to 120 / 110 / 100 seconds from 100 / 90 / 80.
- Base heal reduced to 100 / 145 / 190 / 235 / 280 from 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300.
- Fixed a bug where it was not applying the poison damage immediately upon hit.
- Tooltip now displays stat bonuses.
- Cooldown increased to 26 / 23 / 20 / 17 / 14 from 25 / 22 / 19 / 16 / 13.
- Health cost reduced to 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 90 from 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 / 100.
- It is now blocked by spell shields.
- Attack damage increased to 35 from 25.
- Life steal increased to 15% from 12%.
- Active's cast range increased to 400 from 300.
- Fixed a bug where the active effect would go through spell shields.
- Fixed a bug where the active effect stacked with active.
- Attack damage increased to 60 from 45.
- Ability power increased to 75 from 55.
- Spell vamp increased to 13% from 12%.
- Fixed a bug where the active effect stacked with active.
- Fixed a bug where it would stop attacking a target immediately after the target stopped attacking Baron Nashor.
- Fixed a bug where it was not regenerating health at the proper rate.
- Smart Cast now defaults to Shift and Self Cast now defaults to Alt. These can be changed in the keybinding menu.
- Death Recap now operates under a priority system in order to show which abilities are contributing most to the kill.
- Fixed several server crashes.
- Fixed a bug where kills or assists were not granting experience if the Champion was too far away from the target.
- Fixed a bug with the Tutorial where disabling the sound would break the progression.
- Fixed a bug where Champions that killed a target would continue playing channeling animations after the target was dead.
- Fixed a bug where the item stack number wouldn't swap properly when items were rearranged in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug where entering a game with sounds disabled would cause all sounds to be disabled for the rest of the game, regardless of if sounds were enabled later on.
- now has Alien turrets.