New Skins in the Store
The following skin has been added to the store, but was not made available until November 5:
The following summoner icons have been added:
End of Season 2014 Rewards
On November 11, Season 2014 officially ended.
- Team Rewards
- Ranked Tier Rewards
- Summoner Icon (all tiers)
- Banner Trim (Silver and above)
- Loading Screen Border (Silver and above)
- Season Icon appears in Game Invite and Friend Request notifications (Gold and above)
- Skin (Gold and above) [ |
- Suggested Players
- Players you’ve honored will now be suggested more frequently and with higher priority.
- The system now looks for players close to your skill level when suggesting friends of friends.
- Patcher Improvements
- The patcher now plays a sound effect when patching finishes to better let you know when you can get back in game.
- The "Launch" button now has an on-click sound effect.
- Fixed a small misalignment in the patcher's layout.
- Store Improvements
- Load times for the Featured tab have been improved, reducing the delay when first entering the store
- Various store images have been updated:
League of Legends V4.19
Summoner's Rift Update: Open Beta
- Rename to Crest of Insight.
- Rename to Crest of Cinders.
- Splash Updates
- The following champions/skins have receive a new splash artwork:
- "Short" Lore
- "Longer" Lore
- (Champion Update)
- Geometry and texture update to all skins, except Snow Day Singed.
- New base splash.
- New ability icons.
- Flinging an enemy champion into an area of will root them for 1 second.
- Fixed a bug where Singed would occasionally Fling his targets in completely wrong directions.
- Bonus stats increased to 35 / 50 / 80 from 35 / 50 / 65.
- Fixed a bug where Anivia wouldn't cast Flash Frost in the direction of the cursor if she wasn't in range to cast it.
- Fixed a bug where the damage from Azir's would not ramp up properly like a tower.
- Fixed a number of bugs around detecting enemies that are behind Azir at cast time.
- Fixed a number of double bounce bugs.
- Fixed a number of bugs that allowed enemies to dash through the wall if they timed their dash correctly.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly spamming a basic ability at the very end of Crowstorm's channel sometimes caused that ability to go on cooldown without casting or appearing to be on cooldown in the HUD.
- Fixed a bug where Janna wouldn't cast Howling Gale in the direction of the cursor if she wasn't in range to cast it.
- Cooldown increased to 12 seconds at all ranks from 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8.
- Flashing no longer de-stealths LeBlanc and her clone when Mirror Image is triggered.
- Bonus movement speed increased to 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 from 40 at all ranks.
- Attack damage ratio removed.
- Cooldown increased to 110 / 100 / 90 seconds from 100 / 75 / 50.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly spamming a basic ability at the very end of Grand Skyfall's channel sometimes caused that ability to go on cooldown without casting or appearing to be on cooldown in the HUD.
- Base damage reduced to 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 from 60 / 85 / 110 / 135 / 160.
- Health per level increased to 73 from 70.
- Health decay's scale changed to champion level (2 x level first tick, increasing by 1.4 x level per tick) from max health (0.5% max health first tick, increasing by 0.4% max health per tick).
- Fixed a bug where wasn't working while Sion was in his passive zombie state.
- Mana cost reduced to 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 from 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70.
- All crowd-control types now correctly refund Decimating Smash's cooldown to 2 seconds when they interrupt Sion while he's charging up.
- Health gain from large units increased to 10 from 8.
- Mana cost reduced to 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 mana from 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90.
- Mana cost increased to 35 from 25.
- Knocked back minions are no longer invulnerable to damage while in flight but can't be killed before landing unless Sion casts on them.
- Fixed a bug where Excessive Force wasn't properly dealing splash damage in its cone of damage.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly spamming a basic ability at the very end of Infinite Duress's channel sometimes caused that ability to go on cooldown without casting or appearing to be on cooldown in the HUD.
- Range reduced to 1500 from global.
Summoner's Rift VU
- Purple Team changed to Red Team.
- Bottom and top lane brushes are now centered between their respective towers (previously off-centered by ~450 units).
- Complete visual overhaul to field, minimap, minions and monsters.
- Cleaned up a lot of the terrain (so that the widths of the visuals match the width of the mesh).
- This is particularly noticeable in top-left quadrant of the jungle.
- Overhauled the fog of war - areas in the fog are now darker and the transition to non-fog is now more abrupt/crisp.
- Camera angle adjusted to be more similar to Howling Abyss (higher angled, less perspective).
- This should make the difference between playing up and down less significant.
- Ambient critters have been added the map.
- New minion and monster icons.
- Inhibitors now have a respawn indicator on their model (similar to Twisted Treeline altars).
- Buff and epic monsters now show their current health value above their health bar.
- The Ancient Golem camp is now occupied by the golem and two monolithic .
- The Big Golem and Golem have been replaced by the and .
- The Wraiths have been replaced with avian , led by a .
- The Wight has been replaced with the , a large toad-like creature.
- The Lizard Elder camp is now inhabited by the , a fiery ent-like creature, and two .
|April Fools' Patches|