Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Skins in the Store
The following skin has been added to the store, but was not made available until November 5:
- Reaper Soraka [ | ( 1350)
The following Summoner Icons have been added:
|Blue Team Stag||Red Team Owl|
End of Season 2014 Rewards
On November 11, Season 2014 officially ended.
- Team Rewards
- Ranked Tier Rewards
- Summoner Icon (All tiers)
|Season 4 icons||Solo queue||3vs3 queue||5vs5 queue|
- Banner Trim (Silver and above)
- Loading Screen Border (Silver and above)
- Season Icon appears in Game Invite and Friend Request notifications (Gold and above)
- Victorious Morgana [ | Skin (Gold and above)
- Suggested Players
- Players you’ve honored will now be suggested more frequently and with higher priority.
- The system now looks for players close to your skill level when suggesting friends of friends.
- Patcher Improvements
- The patcher now plays a sound effect when patching finishes to better let you know when you can get back in game.
- The "Launch" button now has an on-click sound effect.
- Fixed a small misalignment in the patcher's layout.
- Store Improvements
- Load times for the Featured tab have been improved, reducing the delay when first entering the store
- Various store images have been updated:
League of Legends V4.19
Summoner's Rift Update: Open Beta
- Rename to Crest of Insight.
- Rename to Crest of Cinders.
- Splash Updates
- The following champions/skins have receive a new splash artwork:
- "Short" Lore
- "Longer" Lore
- Singed (Champion Update)
- Geometry and texture update to all skins, except Snow Day Singed.
- New base splash.
- New ability icons.
- Flinging an enemy champion into an area of Mega Adhesive will root them for 1 second.
- Fixed a bug where Singed would occasionally Fling his targets in completely wrong directions.
- Insanity Potion
- Bonus stats increased to 35 / 50 / 80 from 35 / 50 / 65.
- Flash Frost
- Fixed a bug where Anivia wouldn't cast Flash Frost in the direction of the cursor if she wasn't in range to cast it.
- Shurima's Legacy
- Fixed a bug where the damage from Azir's Sun Disk would not ramp up properly like a tower.
- Emperor's Divide
- Fixed a number of bugs around detecting enemies that are behind Azir at cast time.
- Fixed a number of double bounce bugs.
- Fixed a number of bugs that allowed enemies to dash through the wall if they timed their dash correctly.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly spamming a basic ability at the very end of Crowstorm's channel sometimes caused that ability to go on cooldown without casting or appearing to be on cooldown in the HUD.
- Howling Gale
- Fixed a bug where Janna wouldn't cast Howling Gale in the direction of the cursor if she wasn't in range to cast it.
- Cooldown increased to 12 seconds at all ranks from 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8.
- Mirror Image
- Flashing no longer de-stealths LeBlanc and her clone when Mirror Image is triggered.
- Ardent Blaze
- Bonus movement speed increased to 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 from 40 at all ranks.
- Attack damage ratio removed.
- The Culling
- Cooldown increased to 110 / 100 / 90 seconds from 100 / 75 / 50.
- Grand Skyfall
- Fixed a bug where rapidly spamming a basic ability at the very end of Grand Skyfall's channel sometimes caused that ability to go on cooldown without casting or appearing to be on cooldown in the HUD.
- Base damage reduced to 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 from 60 / 85 / 110 / 135 / 160.
- Health per level increased to 73 from 70.
- Glory in Death
- Health decay's scale changed to champion level (2 x level first tick, increasing by 1.4 x level per tick) from max health (0.5% max health first tick, increasing by 0.4% max health per tick).
- Fixed a bug where wasn't working while Sion was in his passive zombie state.
- Decimating Smash
- Mana cost reduced to 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 from 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70.
- All crowd-control types now correctly refund Decimating Smash's cooldown to 2 seconds when they interrupt Sion while he's charging up.
- Soul Furnace
- Health gain from large units increased to 10 from 8.
- Mana cost reduced to 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 mana from 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90.
- Roar of the Slayer
- Mana cost increased to 35 from 25.
- Knocked back minions are no longer invulnerable to damage while in flight but can't be killed before landing unless Sion casts on them.
- Excessive Force
- Fixed a bug where Excessive Force wasn't properly dealing splash damage in its cone of damage.
- Infinite Duress
- Fixed a bug where rapidly spamming a basic ability at the very end of Infinite Duress's channel sometimes caused that ability to go on cooldown without casting or appearing to be on cooldown in the HUD.
- Heightened Learning
- Range reduced to 1500 from global.
Summoner's Rift VU
- Purple Team changed to Red Team.
- Bottom and top lane brushes are now centered between their respective towers (previously off-centered by ~450 units).
- Complete visual overhaul to field, minimap, minions and monsters.
- Cleaned up a lot of the terrain (so that the widths of the visuals match the width of the mesh).
- This is particularly noticeable in top-left quadrant of the jungle.
- Overhauled the fog of war - areas in the fog are now darker and the transition to non-fog is now more abrupt/crisp.
- Camera angle adjusted to be more similar to Howling Abyss (higher angled, less perspective).
- This should make the difference between playing up and down less significant.
- Ambient critters have been added the map.
- New minion and monster icons.
- Inhibitors now have a respawn indicator on their model (similar to Twisted Treeline altars).
- Buff and epic monsters now show their current health value above their health bar.
- The Ancient Golem camp is now occupied by the Blue Sentinel golem and two monolithic Sentries.
- The Big Golem and Golem have been replaced by the Ancient Krug and Krug.
- The Wraiths have been replaced with avian Raptors, led by a Crimson Raptor.
- The Wight has been replaced with the Gromp, a large toad-like creature.
- The Lizard Elder camp is now inhabited by the Red Brambleback, a fiery ent-like creature, and two Cinderlings.
|April Fools' Patches|