New Cosmetics in the Store
The follow Champion skins have been added to the store for The Burning Tides:
- Bounty Hunters
The following Summoner icons have been added to the store:
The following Ward skins have been added to the store:
League of Legends V5.14
Maps and Modes
- Announcer Pack
- A new announcer pack has been added to the game for The Burning Tides.
- Includes quotes for Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, ARAM, Crystal Scar and Spectator.
- New announcements for successful surrender votes and victory.
- New announcements for when your structures are under attack (not just when they die).
- New "encouraging" quotes for the losing side when the enemy scores a kill (e.g. "Make them pay!").
- Alternative quotes for classic lines (e.g. "Twice the bounty!" as well as the standard "Double kill!", or "Your matey's feedin' the fishes" as well as "Your ally has been slain").
- Full voice-over can be found here.
Butcher's Bridge (Bilgewater)
- Sharks will spawn in the bottom-lane vista if you have a full team of Bilgewater champions/skins.
Black Market Brawler
- Purchase illegal Black Market items and use golden Krakens (unique currency) to recruit new Brawler minions as you vie for dominance on Summoner's Rift.
- Players: 5v5
- Map: Summoner's Rfit
- Pick type: Blind Draft
- Notes: and disabled.
- Unique currency used to hire mercenary "Brawler" minions. This is earned in addition to gold.
- Earn 1 Kraken every 60 seconds.
- Earn 2 Krakens for champion kills.
- Earn 1 Kraken for champion assists.
- Each allied player earns 1 Kraken for epic monsers.
- Earn 1 Kraken for large monsters in the enemy's half of the jungle.
- Destroying inhibitors now buffs your Brawler minions instead of summoning super minions.
- Brawlers cost 5 Krakens to purchase - you can only have one. They cannot be sold.
- Once hired, Brawlers will accompany each minion wave that spawns on your lane.
- You can improve your brawler in the store by purchasing a
, or , which cost Krakens. Ability upgrades listed below. Each brawler can be upgraded a total of 9 times, with 3 improvements in each area, for a total of 90 Krakens. Stat modifications are relative to...
- Level 1 costs 5 Krakens — Ability upgrade, +10 AD or +100 HP.
- Level 2 Costs 10 Krakens — Ability upgrade, +20 AD (total 30) or +200 HP (total 300).
- Level 3 Costs 15 Krakens — Ability upgrade, +30 AD (total 60) or +300 HP (total 600).
- Melee Tanky Siege
- Initial Hire: 25% reduced damage from enemy turrets.
- Level 1: 175% damage to enemy structures (75% bonus). Every 10 seconds (after breaking), gains a shield that mitigates 100% physical damage from the next next champion/turret attack.
- Level 2: 250% damage to enemy structures (150% bonus). While the shield is active, takes 35% reduced damage from minions.
- Level 3: 325% damage to enemy structures (225% bonus). The shield cooldown is reduced to 3 seconds and the damage reduction from minions is increased to 60%.
- Melee Champion Pursuer
- Initial Hire: 100% bonus attack speed.
- Level 1: Upon aggroing an enemy champion, it will pursue them endlessly. Attacks against champions grants 100% movement speed and ghost.
- Level 2: Each attack against a champion applies a mark. At 3 marks, deals 300% damage.
- Level 3: Spawns two razorfins spawn each wave.
- Ranged Champion Harass
- Initial Hire: Each attack splits to fire a minor bolt at up to one enemy champion within 150 range of the attack target. The minor bolt is modified to deal only 50% damage. Similar to .
- Level 1: +100 attack range. Attacks against champions grant 20% attack speed for 3 seconds, up to 150%.
- Level 2: +100 attack range (200 total bonus). Attacks against champions deal 150% damage (75% to secondary targets).
- Level 3: +150 attack range (350 total bonus). Now fires a minor bolt at every nearby enemy champion. Attacks against minions now deal 150% damage, too.
- Ranged Support Utility
- Initial Hire: Shields target allied minions from the next 100 (+200% Ocklepod's AD) magic damage for 10 seconds. 10 second cooldown.
- Level 1: +10 MR. Spawns a moving Clairvoyance every 30 seconds that grants vision after 4 second delay.
- Level 2: +10 MR (20 total bonus). Base shield improved to 250 from 100 and has a 4-second cooldown.
- Level 3: +10 MR (30 total bonus). Clairvoyance cooldown reduced to 10 seconds and delay reduced to 2 seconds. Sight duration and distance travelled increased by 50%.
- "Black Market" Items
- The Brawlers and Black Market items appear as separate tabs in the store - i.e. Brawlers, Recommended, All Items and Black Market.
- Dragon Slayer or the empty pit. respawn timer will update for the non-killing team the moment they see an enemy with
- respawn timer is updated for both teams when he dies, regardless of sight.
- Forced action crowd control effects will now lock Scuttles in place.
- Fixed a bug where forced action crowd control effects and were not triggering Scuttles' "loses resistances while disabled".
- New Short Bio
- Fixed a bug where Charm causes monsters to freak out.
- Removed: Granting Azir bonus attack speed from cooldown reduction
- New Passive: Azir gains 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60% bonus attack speed.
- No longer knocks up the first champion hit.
- Now briefly grants vision over the target area.
- Mana cost reduced to 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 from 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100.
- Cooldown reduced to 13 / 11.5 / 10 / 8.5 / 7 seconds from 15 / 13 / 11 / 9 / 7.
- Stun duration increased to 1.6 / 1.7 / 1.8 / 1.9 / 2 seconds from 1 / 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2.
- Damage type changed to magical from physical.
- AP ratio increased to (+15% AP) from (+10% AP).
- Movement speed increased to 355 from 345.
- Fixed a bug which caused Spiderlings to not move or attack for 4 seconds after the first cast of Rappel.
- Base damage reduced to 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 from 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 / 100.
- Slow increased to 40 / 60 / 80% from 30 / 50 / 70%.
- Complete visual upgrade featuring a re-imagined model as well as new animations, sounds and voiceover.
- Base damage reduced to 56 from 62.
- Base health reduced to 710 from 712.
- Health growth reduced to 79 from 81.
- Health regen growth reduced to 0.6 from 0.75.
- Base mana reduced to 282 from 282.2.
- Base mana regen reduced to 7.5 from 7.675.
- Attack speed growth increased to 3.2 from 2.75.
- Base armor reduced to 26 from 26.044.
- Armor growth reduced to 3 from 3.3.
- New Innate: Gangplank's next attack ignites the target dealing bonus true damage and grants bonus movement speed. Destroying a Powder Keg instantly refreshes Trial by Fire and grants the same bonus movement speed. Parrrley cannot activate Trial by Fire.
- New Effect: Killing units also grants Silver Serpents, a unique currency that can be spent to upgrade Cannon Barrage.
- Mana cost reduced to 50 from 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70.
- Mana refund on kill reduced to 25 at all ranks from 25 / 27.5 / 30 / 32.5 / 35.
- Heal changed to 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (+90% AP) (+15% of missing health) from 80 / 150 / 220 / 290 / 360 (+100% AP).
- Cost changed to 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 mana from 65 at all ranks.
- Cooldown reduced to 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 seconds from 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18.
- New Active: Gangplank places a powder keg at the target location that he can attack to detonate, splashing the attack's damage to surroFixed a bug where forced action crowd control effects were stunning Scuttles.Fixed a bug where forced action crowd control effects and ☃☃ were not triggering Scuttles' "loses resistances while disabled".unding enemies and slowing them for a short duration. The damage benefits from 60% armor penetration and champions take bonus damage. If detonated by , Gangplank will plunder from all enemies slain. The explosion sets off a chain reaction that explodes other nearby kegs - but the damage does not overlap. Enemies can also attack the kegs to safely destroy them (worth gold).
- No cost.
- Now fires clusters of 3 waves every 2 seconds, for a total of 12 waves over an 8-second period (changed from 7 waves over 7 seconds).
- Now slows by 30% for instead of 25% for the duration.
- Damage per wave changed to 50 / 70 / 90 (+10% AP) from 75 / 120 / 165 (+20% AP).
- Cooldown increased to 140 / 130 / 120 from 125.
- Gangplank has access to three unique items that can be purchased with Silver Serpents, a unique currency.
- Death's Daughter: An initial, mega-cannonball precedes the barrage, dealing 「 a cluster worth 」「 150 / 210 / 270 (+30%AP) 」 of true damageand slowing enemies by 60% for 1.5 seconds.
- Raise Morale: Allies within the area gain 60% bonus movement speed for 2 seconds.
- Fire at Will: Launches 6 additional waves.
- Updated recommended items.
- Now properly queues up to cast after her basic attack completes.
- Complete visual upgrade featuring an upgraded model as well as new animations and sounds.
- No longer falls off upon taking non-periodic damage.
- Secondary targeting paradigm improved (again).
- New Effect: If the first shot kills the target, Double Up deals 50% bonus damage to the second target. Uses the crit animation.
- Cooldown reduced to 12 seconds from 16.
- New Effect: Now instantly readies at full power.
- Grievous Wounds removed.
- Slow changed to 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60% from 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65%.
- Duratio reduced to 2 seconds from 3. Total damage unchanged.
- Tooltip updated to indicate its bonus magic damage.
- Fixed a bug where Flamespitter was damaging untargetable enemies.
- Fixed a bug where the range wasn't consistent.
- Fixed a bug where The Equalizer was damaging untargetable enemies.
- Stack duration decreased to 6 seconds from 10 seconds.
- Damage reduced to 60 / 85 / 110 / 135 / 160 from 60 / 95 / 130 / 165 / 200.
- Initial damage reduced to 36 / 52 / 68 / 84 / 100 (+20% AP) from 50 / 66 / 82 / 98 / 114 (+30% AP).
- Secondary damage reduced to 18 / 26 / 34 / 42 / 50 (+10% AP) from 25 / 33 / 41 / 49 / 57 (+15% AP).
- Initial damage reduced to 36 / 52 / 68 / 84 / 100 (+20% AP) from 50 / 66 / 82 / 98 / 114 (+30% AP).
- Fixed a bug where Syndra could pick up .
- Base damage increased to 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 from 80 / 115 / 150 / 185 / 220.
- Cooldown reduced to 120 / 110 / 100 seconds from 160 / 130 / 100.
- Passive health ratio increased to 4 / 6 / 8 % from 4 / 5 / 6 %.
- Cooldown now begins upon lauching the attack instead of upon hitting a target.
- Tumble's empowered attack will be consumed even if the target becomes invalid while in-flight. This allows enemies to dodge the effect, but also allows Vayne to activate the ability again.
- Ability power ratio increased to (+ 70% AP) from (+ 50% AP)
- Fixed a bug where the third cast wasn't applying on-hit effects.
- Sticking a Time Bomb to an enemy will now interrupt .
- passive - jungler: Mana regen increased to 4 from 3.
- No longer converts the attack to deal magic damage. Only the bonus damage is magical.
- AOE component now only triggers on monsters.
- New Effect: Now deals double damage to the primary target
- Reworked into .
- New Recipe: + + + 480 = 2300
- Grants 250 Mana, 35 Armor, 50 Ability Power and 10% Cooldown Reduction
- Unique Active - Conduit: Bind to target ally. This will remove all other Conduits on your target (60 seconds cooldown). This effect is similar to .
- Unique Passive: When within 1000-units of each other, you and Conduit will generate 1 charge every second, up to 100, with a bonus 4 charge on-attack and 10 on spell cast. At 100 charge, your next instance of damage grants you and your Conduit 20% increased Ability Power and 50% Critical Strike Chance for 6 seconds.
- His secondary role tag (Support) has been removed.
- critically strike. - The base damage of the ability can no longer
- V5.13 - Reverted the change from
- (+ 70% AP) from (+ 50% AP). - Ability power ratio increased to
|April Fools' Patches|