New Cosmetics in the Store
The follow Champion skins have been added to the store:
- PROJECT skins
The following Summoner icons have been added to the store:
The following Ward skins have been added to the store:
- PROJECT Sync
- The following in-game event has been added.
- Your team earns 1 Sync point for each player with Optic Enhancer Wards and 2 points for each PROJECT skins.
- 2 Sync Points - Your team's Champions and Minions now spawn into the game with a PROJECT animation.
- 4 Sync Points - Your team's Melee and Caster minions have donned a PROJECT outfit.
- 6 Sync Points - Your team's Siege and Cannon minions have donned a PROJECT outfit.
- PROJECT First Strike
- The PROJECT skins will be enabled in the store on September 8th.
- Purchasing one of the (new) PROJECT skins during the first week of release will permanently unlock exclusive loading screen cards. (Offer ends September 15 23:59 PDT).
- The Fiora, Leona, Lucian and Zed skins will go on sale for 975 for the third week of their release: September 17 00:01 to September 24 23:59.
They Are Coming
- A new teaser has been released on Summoner's Rift in this patch. This teaser is in the same vein as previous teasers for Bard and Tahm Kench.
League of Legends V5.17
- Spectator HUD
- Reskinned to match the in-game HUD.
- New Features
- Toggle to enable ability costs in the Interface menu.
- Restored health/resource bar animations (toggled from the Interface menu).
- Restored the custom augment/evolution mechanics for Viktor and Kha'Zix.
- Surrender box is now smaller and slightly transparent.
- Ability icons now briefly flash when their cooldown is reduced by another effect.
- Bug Fixes
- Chat box position no longer resets between games.
- The missing indicator no longer covers the respawn timers.
- Champion passive icons now grey out while on cooldown.
- Movement speed reduced to 325 from 335.
- Conquering Sands
- Additional damage per soldier removed. The slow is still reapplied.
- Removed: will no longer cause a phantom attack to occur alongside his soldier attacks.
- Added: will now cause his soldiers to attack twice.
- Fixed a bug where two soldiers attacking slightly out of sync would each deal full damage, even on a single attack.
- Shifting Sands
- Fixed a bug where Azir would stop dashing upon collision with the soldier even if the soldier was still moving.
- Emperor's Divide
- Fixed a bug where units would sometimes be knocked back too far.
- The wall is now more forgiving to units that appear inside the wall when attempting to blink over it.
- Soldiers not connected to the formation due to terrain causing them to be pushed to the side will now dissolve upon the wall being fully formed.
- Caretaker's Shrine
- Mana cost reduced to 90 at all ranks from 100 / 105 / 110 / 115 / 120.
- Magical Journey
- Cooldown reduced to 18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 from 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16.
- Bloodrage renamed to Noxian Might.
- Fixed a bug where summoner spells were disabled during the wind-up.
- Crippling Strike
- New Effect: If the empowered attack scores the kill, Darius refunds 30 mana and 50% of the cooldown.
- League of Draven
- New Effect: Draven generates 2 bonus Adoration stacks if he kills 6 minions in a row without dropping an axe.
- Starting at 150 stacks and for every 100 stacks thereafter, an announcement will appear in allied chat stating the fact.
- If Draven cashes in at least 150 stacks on-kill, an announcement will appear in allied chat stating the fact.
- Urchin Strike
- AP ratio increased to 35% AP from 30% AP.
- Seastone Trident
- Active base damage reduced to 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 from 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50.
- Active Ability power ratio increased to 30% AP from 25% AP.
- Chum the Waters
- The damage amplifier now only affects magic damage (no longer affects physical damage).
- Powder Keg
- Delay between casts implemented at 0.25 seconds.
- Armor penetration reduced to 50% from 60%.
- Movement speed reduced to 340 from 345.
- Decisive Strike
- Movement speed reduced to 30% from 35%.
- Fixed a bug where the attack wasn't triggering against structures
- On Crystal Scar, Howling Abyss and Twisted Treeline, Garen gains twice the resists per kill (0.25).
- Issuing attack commands while spinning will now make Garen path slightly closer to his target.
- Updated recommended items.
- Drunken Rage
- Percent health damage reduced to 8% of target's maximum health at all ranks from 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12% of target's maximum health.
- Refresh rate increased. Allies moving into or out of the area will gain/lose the effects more abruptly.
- Howling Gale
- Base range reduced to 850 from 1100.
- Range increase per second increased to 35% from 20%. Maximum range remains roughly the same.
- Heal per second Ability power ratio reduced to 50% AP from 60% AP.
- Total Ability power ratio reduced to 150 % AP from 180 % AP.
- Heal per second Ability power ratio reduced to 50% AP from 60% AP.
- Counter Strike
- Mana cost reduced to 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 from 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90.
- Passive damage reduced to 10 / 12.5 / 15 / 17.5 / 20% of target's maximum health from 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 20% of target's maximum health.
- Passive cooldown per target increased to 10 from 6.
- Fate's Call
- Cooldown increased to 120 / 90 / 60 from 90 / 75 / 60.
- Focused Resolve
- Cooldown reduced to 12 at all ranks from 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12.
- Light Binding
- Mana cost reduced to 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 from 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90.
- Secondary target will now receive full damage and snare duration.
- Vengeful Maelstrom
- Cooldown increased to 60 / 50 / 40 from 40 / 30 / 20.
- Dance animation speed now scales with Master Yi's current movement speed.
- Alpha Strike
- Fixed a bug where Double Strike and were not reducing Alpha Strike's cooldown.
- Double Up
- Tooltip updated to indicate that the second shot critically strikes on-kill.
- Children of the Grave
- Ghosts now use Mordekaiser's level to calculate their base stats.
- Unspeakable Horror
- Revival effects will now break the tether upon being triggered (e.g. Guardian's Angel).
- Range increase to 2500 / 3250 / 4000 from 2000 / 2750 / 3500.
- Attack speed increased to 0.644 from 0.625. Attack delay reduced to -0.03 from 0.
- Vorpal Blade
- Base Heal reduced to 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 from 6 / 10 / 14 / 18 / 22.
- Crystal Spires
- Bonus movement speed changed to 70-120 (at levels 1 to 18) from 100 at all levels.
- Bonus attack speed changed to 43-160% from 「 42% + (6% × Skarner's level 」「 % 」
- Maximum mana regen per second reduced to 2% from 3%.
- Fixed a bug where Skarner would gain the bonuses even if his target resists the stun/suppression.
- On Twisted Treeline, the position of spires are changed so that their zones no longer overlap.
- An Acquired Taste
- Duration of debuff when applied by basic attacks increased to 7 seconds from 5.
- Enemy champion regurgitate range increased to 200 from 100.
- Blast Shield
- Cooldown changed to from .
- Razor Shuriken
- Death Mark
- Fixed a bug where triggering a revival effect (e.g. Guardian Angel) would prevent Zed from reactivating Death Mark.
- Fixed a bug where the shadow created by Death Mark would sometimes last indefinitely.
- Fixed a bug where it was granting 250 health.
These changes were not written in official patch notes but active in client:
- Updated options when pressed on a friend with right click.
|April Fool's Patches|