Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Cosmetics in the Store
The follow Champion skins have been added to the store:
- PROJECT skins
The following Summoner icons have been added to the store:
The following Ward skins have been added to the store:
- PROJECT Sync
- The following in-game event has been added.
- Your team earns 1 Sync point for each player with Optic Enhancer Wards and 2 points for each PROJECT skins.
- 2 Sync Points - Your team's Champions and Minions now spawn into the game with a PROJECT animation.
- 4 Sync Points - Your team's Melee and Caster minions have donned a PROJECT outfit.
- 6 Sync Points - Your team's Siege and Cannon minions have donned a PROJECT outfit.
- PROJECT First Strike
- The PROJECT skins will be enabled in the store on September 8th.
- Purchasing one of the (new) PROJECT skins during the first week of release will permanently unlock exclusive loading screen cards. (Offer ends September 15 23:59 PDT).
- The Fiora, Leona, Lucian and Zed skins will go on sale for 975 for the third week of their release: September 17 00:01 to September 24 23:59.
They Are Coming
- A new teaser has been released on Summoner's Rift in this patch. This teaser is in the same vein as previous teasers for Bard and Tahm Kench.
League of Legends V5.17
- Spectator HUD
- Reskinned to match the in-game HUD.
- New Features
- Toggle to enable ability costs in the Interface menu.
- Restored health/resource bar animations (toggled from the Interface menu).
- Restored the custom augment/evolution mechanics for Viktor and Kha'Zix.
- Surrender box is now smaller and slightly transparent.
- Ability icons now briefly flash when their cooldown is reduced by another effect.
- Bug Fixes
- Chat box position no longer resets between games.
- The missing indicator no longer covers the respawn timers.
- Champion passive icons now grey out while on cooldown.
- Movement speed reduced to 325 from 335.
- Conquering Sands
- Additional damage per soldier removed. The slow is still reapplied.
- Removed: will no longer cause a phantom attack to occur alongside his soldier attacks.
- Added: will now cause his soldiers to attack twice.
- Fixed a bug where two soldiers attacking slightly out of sync would each deal full damage, even on a single attack.
- Shifting Sands
- Fixed a bug where Azir would stop dashing upon collision with the soldier even if the soldier was still moving.
- Emperor's Divide
- Fixed a bug where units would sometimes be knocked back too far.
- The wall is now more forgiving to units that appear inside the wall when attempting to blink over it.
- Soldiers not connected to the formation due to terrain causing them to be pushed to the side will now dissolve upon the wall being fully formed.
- Caretaker's Shrine
- Mana cost reduced to 90 at all ranks from 100 / 105 / 110 / 115 / 120.
- Magical Journey
- Cooldown reduced to 18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 from 20 / 19 / 18 / 17 / 16.
- Bloodrage renamed to Noxian Might.
- Fixed a bug where summoner spells were disabled during the wind-up.
- Crippling Strike
- New Effect: If the empowered attack scores the kill, Darius refunds 30 mana and 50% of the cooldown.
- League of Draven
- New Effect: Draven generates 2 bonus Adoration stacks if he kills 6 minions in a row without dropping an axe.
- Starting at 150 stacks and for every 100 stacks thereafter, an announcement will appear in allied chat stating the fact.
- If Draven cashes in at least 150 stacks on-kill, an announcement will appear in allied chat stating the fact.
- Urchin Strike
- AP ratio increased to 35% AP from 30% AP.
- Seastone Trident
- Active base damage reduced to 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 from 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50.
- Active Ability power ratio increased to 30% AP from 25% AP.
- Chum the Waters
- The damage amplifier now only affects magic damage (no longer affects physical damage).
- Powder Keg
- Delay between casts implemented at 0.25 seconds.
- Armor penetration reduced to 50% from 60%.
- Movement speed reduced to 340 from 345.
- Decisive Strike
- Movement speed reduced to 30% from 35%.
- Fixed a bug where the attack wasn't triggering against structures
- On Crystal Scar, Howling Abyss and Twisted Treeline, Garen gains twice the resists per kill (0.25).
- Issuing attack commands while spinning will now make Garen path slightly closer to his target.
- Updated recommended items.
- Drunken Rage
- Percent health damage reduced to 8% of target's maximum health at all ranks from 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12% of target's maximum health.
- Refresh rate increased. Allies moving into or out of the area will gain/lose the effects more abruptly.
- Howling Gale
- Base range reduced to 850 from 1100.
- Range increase per second increased to 35% from 20%. Maximum range remains roughly the same.
- Heal per second Ability power ratio reduced to 50% AP from 60% AP.
- Total Ability power ratio reduced to 150 % AP from 180 % AP.
- Heal per second Ability power ratio reduced to 50% AP from 60% AP.
- Counter Strike
- Mana cost reduced to 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 from 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90.
- Passive damage reduced to 10 / 12.5 / 15 / 17.5 / 20% of target's maximum health from 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 20% of target's maximum health.
- Passive cooldown per target increased to 10 from 6.
- Fate's Call
- Cooldown increased to 120 / 90 / 60 from 90 / 75 / 60.
- Focused Resolve
- Cooldown reduced to 12 at all ranks from 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12.
- Light Binding
- Mana cost reduced to 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 from 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90.
- Secondary target will now receive full damage and snare duration.
- Vengeful Maelstrom
- Cooldown increased to 60 / 50 / 40 from 40 / 30 / 20.
- Dance animation speed now scales with Master Yi's current movement speed.
- Alpha Strike
- Fixed a bug where Double Strike and were not reducing Alpha Strike's cooldown.
- Double Up
- Tooltip updated to indicate that the second shot critically strikes on-kill.
- Children of the Grave
- Ghosts now use Mordekaiser's level to calculate their base stats.
- Unspeakable Horror
- Revival effects will now break the tether upon being triggered (e.g. Guardian's Angel).
- Range increase to 2500 / 3250 / 4000 from 2000 / 2750 / 3500.
- Attack speed increased to 0.644 from 0.625. Attack delay reduced to -0.03 from 0.
- Vorpal Blade
- Base Heal reduced to 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 from 6 / 10 / 14 / 18 / 22.
- Crystal Spires
- Bonus movement speed changed to 70-120 (at levels 1 to 18) from 100 at all levels.
- Bonus attack speed changed to 43-160% from 「 42% + (6% × Skarner's level 」「 % 」
- Maximum mana regen per second reduced to 2% from 3%.
- Fixed a bug where Skarner would gain the bonuses even if his target resists the stun/suppression.
- On Twisted Treeline, the position of spires are changed so that their zones no longer overlap.
- An Acquired Taste
- Duration of debuff when applied by basic attacks increased to 7 seconds from 5.
- Enemy champion regurgitate range increased to 200 from 100.
- Blast Shield
- Cooldown changed to from .
- Razor Shuriken
- Death Mark
- Fixed a bug where triggering a revival effect (e.g. Guardian Angel) would prevent Zed from reactivating Death Mark.
- Fixed a bug where the shadow created by Death Mark would sometimes last indefinitely.
- Fixed a bug where it was granting 250 health.
These changes were not written in official patch notes but active in client:
- Updated options when pressed on a friend with right click.
|April Fools' Patches|