Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
New Cosmetics in the Store
The follow Champion skins have been added to the store:
- Marauder vs Warden
The following Summoner icons have been added to the store:
League of Legends V5.19
- Championship Emblems
- There are in-game emblems for the Championship 2015 teams, visually similar to the Mastery Emotes. These currently cannot be triggered.
- There is now an option to mirror the left half of the scoreboard (i.e. all portraits in the middle).
- There is now an option to put allied champion frames on the left of the screen, instead of over the minimap.
- There is now an option to show/hide summoner names on the scoreboard.
- Summoner's Rift
- Jungle Patience (previously "Leashing") - Rift Scuttler, who is non-aggressive, and epic monsters are excluded from the following changes.
- A monster's "patience" is now displayed as a bar above their health bar that depletes as you perform an abusive action, so long as you continue to perform it. If a monster's patience is reduced to 0, it will hard reset - which causes the monster to return to its idle location and ignore attempts to re-aggro until it has healed to at least 90% of its maximum health (testing value).
- Abusive Actions:
- If the monster's current target is far out of the monster's camp and there are no other valid targets around.
- If the monster has to switch targets.
- If the monster is too far away from its camp - which is now determined by walking distance as well as a radius from their spawn.
- Attack range reduced to 250 from 550.
- Greater Murk Wolf
- Attack range reduced to 125 from 175.
- New Short Bio
- Slight texture upgrade to Sun Discs.
- New champion.
- Judgment / Demacian Justice
- Fixed a bug where Judgment was dealing 1% of Garen's maximum health instead of his villainous target's maximum health.
- Bullet Time
- Now has 10 / 17.5 / 25 % bonus AD ratio.
- Shadow Dash
- Fixed a bug that caused taunted enemies to not deal reduced damage to Shen.
- Elastic Slingshot
- Fixed a bug where the minimum range was 300 instead of 0.
- Ranged champions now trigger the effect on every fourth attack, instead of every 2nd.
- Fixed a bug where the Phantom Hit passive was retained even if the item was sold.
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage cost reduced to 102 from 205.
- Greater Mark of Magic Penetration cost reduced to 205 from 410.
- Greater Seal of Armor cost reduced to 102 from 205.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist cost reduced to 102 from 205.
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage cost reduced to 512 from 1025.
- Greater Quintessence of Ability Power cost reduced to 512 from 1025.
|April Fools' Patches|