New Cosmetics in the Store
The follow Champion skins have been added to the store:
- Marauder vs Warden
The following Summoner icons have been added to the store:
League of Legends V5.19
- Championship Emblems
- There are in-game emblems for the Championship 2015 teams, visually similar to the Mastery Emotes. These currently cannot be triggered.
- There is now an option to mirror the left half of the scoreboard (i.e. all portraits in the middle).
- There is now an option to put allied champion frames on the left of the screen, instead of over the minimap.
- There is now an option to show/hide summoner names on the scoreboard.
- Summoner's Rift
- Jungle Patience (previously "Leashing") - Rift Scuttler, who is non-aggressive, and epic monsters are excluded from the following changes.
- A monster's "patience" is now displayed as a bar above their health bar that depletes as you perform an abusive action, so long as you continue to perform it. If a monster's patience is reduced to 0, it will hard reset - which causes the monster to return to its idle location and ignore attempts to re-aggro until it has healed to at least 90% of its maximum health (testing value).
- Abusive Actions:
- If the monster's current target is far out of the monster's camp and there are no other valid targets around.
- If the monster has to switch targets.
- If the monster is too far away from its camp - which is now determined by walking distance as well as a radius from their spawn.
- Attack range reduced to 250 from 550.
- Greater Murk Wolf
- Attack range reduced to 125 from 175.
- New Short Bio
- Slight texture upgrade to Sun Discs.
- New champion.
- Judgment / Demacian Justice
- Fixed a bug where Judgment was dealing 1% of Garen's maximum health instead of his villainous target's maximum health.
- Bullet Time
- Now has 10 / 17.5 / 25 % bonus AD ratio.
- Shadow Dash
- Fixed a bug that caused taunted enemies to not deal reduced damage to Shen.
- Elastic Slingshot
- Fixed a bug where the minimum range was 300 instead of 0.
- Ranged champions now trigger the effect on every fourth attack, instead of every 2nd.
- Fixed a bug where the Phantom Hit passive was retained even if the item was sold.
- Greater Mark of Attack Damage cost reduced to 102 from 205.
- Greater Mark of Magic Penetration cost reduced to 205 from 410.
- Greater Seal of Armor cost reduced to 102 from 205.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist cost reduced to 102 from 205.
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage cost reduced to 512 from 1025.
- Greater Quintessence of Ability Power cost reduced to 512 from 1025.
|April Fool's Patches|