Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following Champion skins have been added to the store:
- Freljord Taliyah [ | ( 1350)
- Super Galaxy Fizz [ | ( 1350)
- Super Galaxy Kindred [ | ( 975)
- Super Galaxy Shyvana [ | ( 1350)
The following Champions and Skins have received a new splash art:
- Riot Girl Tristana [ |
- Earnest Elf Tristana [ |
- Firefighter Tristana [ |
- Guerilla Tristana [ |
- Buccaneer Tristana [ |
The following splash arts have receives minor updates:
- Rocket Girl Tristana [ | - longer ears and eye color changed
The following Summoner Icons have been added to the store:
League of Legends V6.10
Taliyah - New Champion
- Rock Surfing - Innate
- When out of combat, Taliyah builds movement speed whenever traveling near walls.
- Threaded Volley - Q
- Passive: Taliyah gains increased movement speed when traversing worked ground.
- Active: Taliyah rips up the ground around her, firing a volley of five stone shards in a target direction while moving freely. Casting Threaded Volley converts the area into worked ground for a few minutes. Additional Threaded Volley casts over worked ground will yield just one rock projectile, but will refund half the mana used.
- Seismic Shove - W
- Taliyah marks a target location. After a brief delay, the ground erupts, knocking up and damaging all enemies caught in the blast zone. Taliyah can recast Seismic Shove before it erupts to throw the victims in any targeted direction—even over walls.
- Unraveled Earth - E
- Taliyah scatters boulders onto the ground before her. Opponents who dash through the fractured earth take damage from an explosion. After a few seconds, any remaining rocks in the field erupt, dealing a second wave of damage.
- Weaver's Wall - R
- Taliyah briefly channels before summoning a massive wall of spiraling rock that tears through the Rift in a target direction. Taliyah can reactivate Weaver's Wall while channeling to ride atop the wall as it emerges. Taking damage or inputting a move command in any direction will cut her ride short.
- Bug Fix: Could spawn less than three flames if cast at the same time as Ahri used .
- Unbreakable Will
- Damage reduction reduced to 50 / 60 / 70% from 70% at all ranks.
- Glacial Storm
- Mana cost per second reduced to 30 / 45 / 60 from 40 / 50 / 60.
- Cast range increased to 750 from 685.
- Initial cast size increased to 200 from 150.
- New Effect: Stasis no longer interrupts Glacial Storm.
- Summon: Tibbers
- Bug Fix: Cooldown no longer resets to full if Tibbers lives past the end of the ability's cooldown.
- Celestial Expansion
- Cooldown increased to 6 / 5.5 / 5 / 4.5 / 4 seconds from 6 / 5 / 4 / 3 / 2 seconds.
- Voice of Light
- Base damage reduced to 150 / 250 / 350 from 200 / 300 / 400.
- Noxious Blast
- Cast range increased to 850 from 750.
- Movement speed bonus takes longer to decay.
- Poisoned particle's size has been increased.
- Cooldown reduced to 18 / 17 / 16 / 15 / 14 seconds from 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 / 14.
- Minimum cast range reduced to 500 from 550.
- Maximum cast range increased to 900 from 800.
- New Effect: No longer stops on terrain hit.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a number of interactions with Grounded debuff.
- After 5 seconds of not moving, Fiddlesticks will become a scarecrow.
- Dark Wind
- Number of bounces reduced to 6 from 7.
- Chum the Waters
- The shark can no longer be removed (by for example, but it will remove the slow).
- Harsh Lesson
- Cooldown reduced to 4 seconds at all ranks from 6 / 5.5 / 5 / 4.5 / 4 seconds.
- Void Shift
- Cooldown changed to seconds from seconds.
- Cooldown indicator is now also shown on buff bar.
- Bug Fix: aura no longer pops Void Shift.
- AP ratio per second increased to 25% AP from 15% AP.
- Wuju Style
- Active's base damage increased to 14 / 23 / 32 / 41 / 50 from 12 / 19 / 26 / 33 / 40.
- Umbra Blades
- New Effect: Heal now scales with 15% AP.
- New Effect: AoE damage per second now scales with 10% AP.
- New Effect: On-hit damage now scales 2.5% AP ratio.
- Health growth increased to 90 from 78.
- New Effect: Now executes minions below 10 health.
- Clarity: Tooltip now shows total damage dealt against minions and non-minions.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where spell effects like and weren't applying properly.
- Ravenous Flock
- Healing vs. non-champions changed to 8 / 11 / 13 (+ 3% AP) from 15% damage dealt.
- Healing vs. champions changed to 30 / 45 / 60 (+ 12% AP) from 75% damage dealt.
- New Effect: Now prioritizes targets closest to Swain instead of picking them at random (still prioritizes champions over non-champions).
- Cosmic Radiance
- Clarity: Added a brighter particle that plays when units affected by Cosmic Radiance become invulnerable.
- Undying Rage
- Minimum health increased to 30 / 50 / 70 from 1.
- Removed: No longer heals Tryndamere to 3% of his maximum health (if he was below that) when Undying Rage ends.
- Piercing Arrow
- Bug Fix: No longer occasionally deals damage against spell shielded targets.
- Bug Fix: Restored Curling Veigar [ | vintage border for players who owned him as a limited skin.
- Baleful Strike
- Bug Fix: Final Boss Veigar [ | 's Baleful Strike no longer turns units invisible when killing them.
- Organic Deconstruction
- AP ratio increased to 50% AP from 40% AP.
- Lifeform Disintegration Ray
- AP ratio increased to 125% AP from 100% AP.
- Crimson Rush's particle now delays until just before Transfusion becomes available.
- Tides of Blood
- Releasing Tides of Blood no longer prematurely cancels Sanguine Pool.
- Heal increased to 「 100% damage 」「 150 / 250 / 350 (+ 70% AP) 」 from 「 50% damage 」「 75 / 125 / 175 (+ 35% AP) 」.
- Healing instances reduced to 1 from 1 per champion hit.
- New Effect: Hemoplague's heal increases by 50% for each champion hit beyond the first.
- Max. heal increased to 「 300% damage 」「 450 / 750 / 1050 (+ 210% AP) 」 from 「 250% damage 」「 375 / 625 / 875 (+ 175% AP) 」.
- Short Fuse
- Bug Fix: Cooldown is now properly reduced when casting spells while Satchel Charge is active.
- Garden of Thorns
- Can be stepped on 1 second after spawning from 1.5 ( Deadly Bloom seeds remain at 1.5 seconds of immunity).
- Deadly Spines
- Bug Fix: Could cause the wrong seeds to spawn Thornspitters.
- Attack speed increased to 50% from 40%.
- On-hit damage increased to 4% of target's maximum health from 3% of target's maximum health.
- Bug Fix: Lifeline cooldown no longer resets to full after the Sterak's Fury buff expires.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Zz'Rot Portal's Voidspawn were ignoring minions.
- Cooldown reduced to 180 seconds from 210.
- Cooldown reduced to 180 seconds from 210.
- Movement speed increased to from 27% at all levels.
- Minimap Clarity: Reduced the size of Red and Blue minimap respawn icons.
- No longer amplifies true damage (including ).
- Restoration changed to 4 / 8 / 12% every 5 seconds, from 10% every 18 / 12 / 6 seconds.
- Restoration is now disabled if damaged by a champion or tower in the last 8 seconds.
- Champion Mastery
- More Masterful Mastery: Earn new mastery badge emotes, loading screen border flags, and announcement banner upgrades for each level.
- Earn Mastery 6 tokens for S-, S, and S+ games with champs that are Mastery Level 5.
- Earn Mastery 7 tokens for S and S+ games with champs that are Mastery Level 6.
- Hextech Mastery: Combine Mastery tokens for a specific champ with that champ's crafting shard, permanent loot, or blue essence to unlock their next mastery level.
- We're adding a new mystery champ item to the store for RP or IP in a future patch that'll help offset the RNG of finding champ shards and permanents in chests.
- Dynamic Queue
- Our goals are lowering queue times and improving match quality above Diamond tier with a set of solutions addressing those two issues. We'll share more during this patch.
- First Minion Wave
- Minions in the first wave should no longer grab an enemy ranged minion as a target randomly.
- Now additionally absorbs 66% of true damage when the backdoor bonus is in effect.
- Removed some of the experimental changes that went live accidentally.
- Fixed a bug where Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser was fearing people for minutes.
- The following affects gameplay only. Tooltips will not be updated until next patch.
- Threaded Volley
- Cost reduced to 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 from 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80.
- Work Ground base duration reduced to 140 seconds from 180.
|April Fools' Patches|