The following Champion skins have been added to the store:
The following skins have received some VFX changes:
- - Now draws a PROJECT: Teemo face instead of a regular Teemo face during her joke animation. [ | ]
The following Summoner Icons have been added to the store:
The following Ward skins have been added to the store:
League of Legends V6.14
- The following icons can be pinged to automatically provide information to your team via chat:
- Abilities (remaining cooldown or insufficient resource warning)
- Summoner spells (remaining cooldown)
- Major items (remaining cooldown when relevant, indication of completion otherwise)
- Vision items, including trinkets (cooldown or ward charges)
- Health and resource bars (current percent)
- Support grades now better reflect relative performance in the role.
- Support grades specifically weigh assists equal to kills, leaving one fewer excuse for bloodthirsty - .
- Explodification abounds in this round-based attack and defense mode. Nexus Siege is coming to the Rotating Game Mode queue this patch - schedule and strategy guide coming soon!
- Bonus out of combat movement speed increased to 25 / 50 / 75 from 15 / 30 / 45.
- Bug Fix: Health bar no longer takes a few moments to appear when revealed for the first time.
- If Tibbers' target enters Fog of War, Tibbers now continues pathing to the target's last known location, rather than stopping in his tracks.
- Tibbers no longer forgets how to attack his target if crowd controlled.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Tibbers couldn't be ordered to attack Inhibitors or the Nexus, though he sometimes decided to do so on his own.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Tibbers could fail to go berserk if Annie gave him a command at the moment she died.
- Soldier base damage changed to from . Formula changed.
- Soldier vision range reduced to 350 from 575.
- Bug Fix: Restored the pathing indicator line that appears between clicking on Snow Day Bard's Magical Journey and entering it to become a penguin.
- Bug Fix: Braum no longer instantly dies if he tries to block Acid Shot with Unbreakable at the exact wrong moment.
- Bug Fix: When pulling enemies over walls, no longer chest-bumps them back to the side they were on to begin with.
- Health on vital hit increased to from .
- Bonus AD ratio increased to 95 / 100 / 105 / 110 / 115% bonus AD from 55 / 70 / 85 / 100 / 115% bonus AD.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a texture issue on the top of Fnatic Gragas's barrel.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where sometimes took no damage from Graves's basic attacks.
- Bug Fix: No longer fizzles if cast immediately before Graves fires his second basic attack charge.
- Bug Fix: Graves is no longer briefly stunned if an enemy tries to displace him as he casts Collateral Damage.
- Bug Fix: Headless Hecarim's smoke effects no longer stutter.
- Tentacle indicators are now more accurate when displaying the area they're going to Slam.
- Bug Fix: Removed a random pipe that appeared in Commando Jarvan IV's knee during his walk animation.
- Bug Fix: Health bars for Aether Wing Kayle, Iron Inquisitor Kayle, and Riot Kayle have been bumped up to match their height on Kayle's other skins.
- Bug Fix: Removed a few seam lines on Muay Thai Lee Sin's model at Very Low settings.
- Base shield health increased to 40 / 100 / 160 / 220 / 280 from 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200.
- Damage changed to from .
- Base damage reduced to 30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 from 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160.
- Cooldown reduced to 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 seconds from 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7.
- Bonus range increased to 50 from 30.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Shield of Daybreak's stun was lasting longer than intended. The stun duration and tooltip now actually match (1 second, not 1.25 seconds).
- Base damage reduced to 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 from 60 / 110 / 160 / 210 / 260.
- Root duration increased to 0.5 seconds from 0.25.
- Base damage reduced to 100 / 175 / 250 from 150 / 250 / 350.
- New Effect: Leona's sword remains charged with Incandescence, causing her next 3 / 4 / 5 basic attacks to gain 100 range and deal 30 / 40 / 50 (+ 15% AP) bonus magic damage on hit.
- Incandescence also now applies Leona's passive.
- Leona's sword glows when she is buffed by Incandescence - stacks fall off all at once and last for 5 seconds.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a stretching issue with Pool Party Lulu's hat during her death animation.
- Base damage increased to from .
- Base damage reduced to 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 from 60 / 110 / 160 / 210 / 260.
- Movement speed reduced to 335 from 340.
- Attack range reduced to 500 from 550.
- Cooldown reduced to seconds from .
- Bonus damage reduced to from .
- Shield increased to from % maximum health15% maximum health.
- Movement speed increased to 32 / 34 / 36 / 38 / 40% from 27 / 29 / 31 / 33 / 35%.
- Tremor sense refresh per target increased to 1.5 seconds from 0.75.
- New Effect: Tremor Sense won't alert Rek'Sai if the enemy is minorly moving to modify their facing.
- - Gameplay and Visual Update
- Title changed to the Rune Mage from the Rogue Mage
- Complete visual upgrade across all skins.
- New splash artwork for all skins.
- [ | ]
- (Formerly known has Human Ryze) [ | ]
- [ | ]
- [ | ]
- [ | ]
- [ | ]
- [ | ]
- [ | ]
- . [ | ]
- New voice over.
- Gameplay Update
- New ability icon
- Innate: Ryze's maximum mana is increased by 5% per 100 AP.
- Now has 6 ranks instead of 5.
- Passive: Ryze's other basic abilities reset Overload's cooldown and generate a Rune for 4 seconds, up to a maximum of 2.
- Active: Ryze unleashes a runic blast in the target direction, dealing 60 / 85 / 110 / 135 / 160 / 185 (+ 45% AP) (+ 3% bonus mana) magic damage to the first enemy struck and consuming all of his Runes.
- If Ryze consumes 2 Runes, he shields himself from up to (+ 60% AP) (+ 3% bonus mana) damage for 2 seconds and gains 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50% bonus movement speed for the duration.
- Overload deals 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 / 100% increased damage, based on Spell Flux's rank, and spreads to all nearby enemies marked with Flux, consuming the mark on all targets.
- Mana cost: 40
- Cooldown: 6 seconds
- (W spell)
- Active: Ryze hurls an orb of runic energy at the target enemy, dealing 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (+ 30% AP) (+ 2% bonus mana) magic damage and marking them with Flux for 3 seconds, causing his next basic ability against them to consume the mark and gain bonus effects.
- Spell Flux spreads to all nearby enemies, applying its damage and marking them with Flux.
- Enemies killed by Spell Flux or while marked with Flux also trigger its bonus effect.
- Mana cost: 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 / 100
- Cooldown: 2.25 seconds
- Only has 2 ranks
- Active: Ryze channels for 2 seconds, during which he opens a 475-width portal around him, and upon successfully completing the channel, he and all allies within the portal blink to the target location.
- Ryze can move around and cast spells during this channel, which can be interrupted by both silencing and immobilizing effects.
- Realm Warp can only be ranked up twice, with ranks available at levels 6 and 11. Instead, has 6 ranks.
- Mana cost: 100
- Cooldown: 120 seconds
- Range: 1500 / 3000
- Bug Fix: Championship Shyvana's teeth in dragon form are no longer super elastic when she roars.
- Aura radius increased to 400 from 350.
- Aura duration no longer extends for up to 2 seconds when affecting allies.
- Damage increased to from .
- Base damage reduced to 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 from 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200.
- Base heal increased to 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 from 30 / 50 / 70 / 90 / 110.
- Heal AP ratio increased to 25% AP from 20% AP.
- Base shield health increased to 30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 from 35 / 55 / 75 / 95 / 115.
- Shield AP ratio increased to 30% AP from 20% AP.
- Removed: Increased healing based on missing health.
- Target now deals 25% less damage for 3 seconds, up from 20%.
- AP scaling increased to 4% AP per 100 AP from 2% AP per 100 AP.
- New Effect: Now shrinks targets for duration of debuff.
- Active self movement speed increased to 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20% movement speed for 3 seconds (and up to 7 seconds if Sona is out of combat) from 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17% decaying over 3 seconds.
- Aura movement speed AP ratio increased to 6% per 100 AP from 4% per 100 AP.
- Aura movement speed duration increased to 3 seconds from 1.5.
- Removed: Increases potency of basic abilities.
- New Effect: Grants 20 / 30 / 40% base cooldown reduction on basic abilities. Stacks multiplicatively with cooldown reduction.
- Cooldown increased to 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 seconds from 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 / 8.
- Cast paradigm changed to vector casting (such as ) from cast to place and recast to direct.
- New Effect: Each mine deals 15% less damage than the last when detonating on the same target, down to a minimum of 55% damage.
- Bug Fix: Bad Santa Veigar's custom particles for Dark Matter have been restored.
- Bug Fix: Fixed some flickering in Blood Lord Vladimir's Hemoplague cast visuals.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Yasuo could be locked out of his basic attack after casting or .
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Steel Tempest wasn't always critically striking when Yasuo had 100% crit chance.
- Bug Fix: No longer fails to block projectiles in the instant it was cast, if cast at the same time Yasuo died.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Sweeping Blade could be chain-cast on multiple targets without cooldown or cast time if cast while knocked up.
- Bug Fix: No longer re-activates while Zyra is recalling in brush, giving away her location.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the active effect of Hextech GLP-800 wasn't always being properly reduced by active item cooldown reduction.
- As in Summoner's Rift, monsters now only grant experience to their killers.
- Big Golem health increased to 1340 from 1240.
- Big Golem experience reduced to 120 from 150.
- Big Golem gold increased to 81 from 69.
- Little Golem gold reduced to 14 from 21.
- Giant Wolf health increased to 1220 from 1120.
- Giant Wolf experience reduced to 90 from 142.
- Giant Wolf gold increased to 68 from 51.
- Lesser Wolf gold reduced to 16 from 17.
- Big Wraith health increased to 1150 from 1050.
- Big Wraith experience reduced to 90 from 140.
- Big Wraith gold increased to 70 from 45.
- Outer Turret armor and magic resistance increased to 100 from 50.
- Recommended items have been updated for most champions on Twisted Treeline.
- Removed items
- Added items
- Heal reduced to 35 / 55 / 75 / 95 / 115 from 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140.
- Bonus movement speed reduced to 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17% from 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20%.