Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following Champion skins have been added to the store:
The following Champions and Skins have received a new splash art:
The following skins have received some VFX changes:
- PROJECT: Fiora [ | - Now draws a PROJECT: Teemo face instead of a regular Teemo face during her joke animation.
The following Summoner Icons have been added to the store:
The following Ward skins have been added to the store:
League of Legends V6.14
- The following icons can be pinged to automatically provide information to your team via chat:
- Abilities (remaining cooldown or insufficient resource warning)
- Summoner spells (remaining cooldown)
- Major items (remaining cooldown when relevant, indication of completion otherwise)
- Vision items, including trinkets (cooldown or ward charges)
- Health and resource bars (current percent)
- Support grades now better reflect relative performance in the role.
- Support grades specifically weigh assists equal to kills, leaving one fewer excuse for bloodthirsty - .
- Explodification abounds in this round-based attack and defense mode. Nexus Siege is coming to the Rotating Game Mode queue this patch - schedule and strategy guide coming soon!
- Bonus out of combat movement speed increased to 25 / 50 / 75 from 15 / 30 / 45.
- Bug Fix: Health bar no longer takes a few moments to appear when revealed for the first time.
- Summon: Tibbers
- If Tibbers' target enters Fog of War, Tibbers now continues pathing to the target's last known location, rather than stopping in his tracks.
- Tibbers no longer forgets how to attack his target if crowd controlled.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Tibbers couldn't be ordered to attack Inhibitors or the Nexus, though he sometimes decided to do so on his own.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Tibbers could fail to go berserk if Annie gave him a command at the moment she died.
- Soldier base damage changed to from . Formula changed.
- Soldier vision range reduced to 350 from 575.
- Magical Journey
- Bug Fix: Restored the pathing indicator line that appears between clicking on Snow Day Bard's Magical Journey and entering it to become a penguin.
- Bug Fix: Braum no longer instantly dies if he tries to block Baron Nashor's Acid Shot with Unbreakable at the exact wrong moment.
- Bug Fix: When pulling enemies over walls, no longer chest-bumps them back to the side they were on to begin with.
- Duelist's Dance
- Health on vital hit increased to from .
- Bonus AD ratio increased to 95 / 100 / 105 / 110 / 115% bonus AD from 55 / 70 / 85 / 100 / 115% bonus AD.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a texture issue on the top of Fnatic Gragas's barrel.
- Smoke Screen
- Bug Fix: No longer fizzles if cast immediately before Graves fires his second basic attack charge.
- Collateral Damage
- Bug Fix: Graves is no longer briefly stunned if an enemy tries to displace him as he casts Collateral Damage.
- Bug Fix: Headless Hecarim's smoke effects no longer stutter.
- Tentacle indicators are now more accurate when displaying the area they're going to Slam.
- Bug Fix: Removed a random pipe that appeared in Commando Jarvan IV's knee during his walk animation.
- Bug Fix: Health bars for Aether Wing Kayle, Iron Inquisitor Kayle, and Riot Kayle have been bumped up to match their height on Kayle's other skins.
- Bug Fix: Removed a few seam lines on Muay Thai Lee Sin's model at Very Low settings.
- Base shield health increased to 40 / 100 / 160 / 220 / 280 from 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200.
- Damage changed to from .
- Shield of Daybreak
- Base damage reduced to 30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 from 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160.
- Cooldown reduced to 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 seconds from 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7.
- Bonus range increased to 50 from 30.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Shield of Daybreak's stun was lasting longer than intended. The stun duration and tooltip now actually match (1 second, not 1.25 seconds).
- Base damage reduced to 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 from 60 / 110 / 160 / 210 / 260.
- Zenith Blade
- Root duration increased to 0.5 seconds from 0.25.
- Solar Flare
- Base damage reduced to 100 / 175 / 250 from 150 / 250 / 350.
- New Effect: Leona's sword remains charged with Incandescence, causing her next 3 / 4 / 5 basic attacks to gain 100 range and deal 30 / 40 / 50 (+ 15% AP) bonus magic damage on hit.
- Incandescence also now applies Leona's passive.
- Leona's sword glows when she is buffed by Incandescence - stacks fall off all at once and last for 5 seconds.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a stretching issue with Pool Party Lulu's hat during her death animation.
- Base damage increased to from .
- Light Binding
- Base damage reduced to 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 from 60 / 110 / 160 / 210 / 260.
- Movement speed reduced to 335 from 340.
- Attack range reduced to 500 from 550.
- Iron Ambassador
- Cooldown reduced to seconds from .
- Bonus damage reduced to from .
- Shield increased to from % maximum health15% maximum health.
- Steadfast Presence
- Movement speed increased to 32 / 34 / 36 / 38 / 40% from 27 / 29 / 31 / 33 / 35%.
- Tremor sense refresh per target increased to 1.5 seconds from 0.75.
- New Effect: Tremor Sense won't alert Rek'Sai if the enemy is minorly moving to modify their facing.
- Ryze - Gameplay and Visual Update
- Title changed to the Rune Mage from the Rogue Mage
- Complete visual upgrade across all skins.
- New splash artwork for all skins.
- New voice over.
- Gameplay Update
- Arcane Mastery (Passive)
- New ability icon
- Innate: Ryze's maximum mana is increased by 5% per 100 AP.
- Overload (Q spell)
- Now has 6 ranks instead of 5.
- Passive: Ryze's other basic abilities reset Overload's cooldown and generate a Rune for 4 seconds, up to a maximum of 2.
- Active: Ryze unleashes a runic blast in the target direction, dealing 60 / 85 / 110 / 135 / 160 / 185 (+ 45% AP) (+ 3% bonus mana) magic damage to the first enemy struck and consuming all of his Runes.
- If Ryze consumes 2 Runes, he shields himself from up to (+ 60% AP) (+ 3% bonus mana) damage for 2 seconds and gains 25 / 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50% bonus movement speed for the duration.
- Flux: Overload deals 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 / 100% increased damage, based on Spell Flux's rank, and spreads to all nearby enemies marked with Flux, consuming the mark on all targets.
- Mana cost: 40
- Cooldown: 6 seconds
- Rune Prison (W spell)
- Spell Flux (E spell)
- Active: Ryze hurls an orb of runic energy at the target enemy, dealing 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (+ 30% AP) (+ 2% bonus mana) magic damage and marking them with Flux for 3 seconds, causing his next basic ability against them to consume the mark and gain bonus effects.
- Flux: Spell Flux spreads to all nearby enemies, applying its damage and marking them with Flux.
- Enemies killed by Spell Flux or while marked with Flux also trigger its bonus effect.
- Mana cost: 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 / 100
- Cooldown: 2.25 seconds
- Realm Warp (R spell)
- Only has 2 ranks
- Active: Ryze channels for 2 seconds, during which he opens a 475-width portal around him, and upon successfully completing the channel, he and all allies within the portal blink to the target location.
- Ryze can move around and cast spells during this channel, which can be interrupted by both silencing and immobilizing effects.
- Realm Warp can only be ranked up twice, with ranks available at levels 6 and 11. Instead, Overload has 6 ranks.
- Mana cost: 100
- Cooldown: 120 seconds
- Range: 1500 / 3000
- Arcane Mastery (Passive)
- Bug Fix: Championship Shyvana's teeth in dragon form are no longer super elastic when she roars.
- Aura radius increased to 400 from 350.
- Aura duration no longer extends for up to 2 seconds when affecting allies.
- Power Chord
- Damage increased to from .
- Hymn of Valor
- Base damage reduced to 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 from 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200.
- Aria of Perseverance
- Base heal increased to 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140 from 30 / 50 / 70 / 90 / 110.
- Heal AP ratio increased to 25% AP from 20% AP.
- Base shield health increased to 30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 from 35 / 55 / 75 / 95 / 115.
- Shield AP ratio increased to 30% AP from 20% AP.
- Removed: Increased healing based on missing health.
- Target now deals 25% less damage for 3 seconds, up from 20%.
- AP scaling increased to 4% AP per 100 AP from 2% AP per 100 AP.
- New Effect: Now shrinks targets for duration of debuff.
- Song of Celerity
- Active self movement speed increased to 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20% movement speed for 3 seconds (and up to 7 seconds if Sona is out of combat) from 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17% decaying over 3 seconds.
- Aura movement speed AP ratio increased to 6% per 100 AP from 4% per 100 AP.
- Aura movement speed duration increased to 3 seconds from 1.5.
- Removed: Increases potency of basic abilities.
- New Effect: Grants 20 / 30 / 40% base cooldown reduction on basic abilities. Stacks multiplicatively with cooldown reduction.
- Seismic Shove
- Unraveled Earth
- New Effect: Each mine deals 15% less damage than the last when detonating on the same target, down to a minimum of 55% damage.
- Dark Matter
- Bug Fix: Bad Santa Veigar's custom particles for Dark Matter have been restored.
- Glorious Evolution
- Bug Fix: Fixed some flickering in Blood Lord Vladimir's Hemoplague cast visuals.
- Steel Tempest
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Steel Tempest wasn't always critically striking when Yasuo had 100% crit chance.
- Wind Wall
- Bug Fix: No longer fails to block projectiles in the instant it was cast, if cast at the same time Yasuo died.
- Sweeping Blade
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Sweeping Blade could be chain-cast on multiple targets without cooldown or cast time if cast while knocked up.
- Garden of Thorns
- Bug Fix: No longer re-activates while Zyra is recalling in brush, giving away her location.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the active effect of Hextech GLP-800 wasn't always being properly reduced by active item cooldown reduction.
- As in Summoner's Rift, monsters now only grant experience to their killers.
- Big Golem health increased to 1340 from 1240.
- Big Golem experience reduced to 120 from 150.
- Big Golem gold increased to 81 from 69 .
- Little Golem gold reduced to 14 from 21 .
- Giant Wolf health increased to 1220 from 1120.
- Giant Wolf experience reduced to 90 from 142.
- Giant Wolf gold increased to 68 from 51 .
- Lesser Wolf gold reduced to 16 from 17 .
- Big Wraith health increased to 1150 from 1050.
- Big Wraith experience reduced to 90 from 140.
- Big Wraith gold increased to 70 from 45 .
- Outer Turret armor and magic resistance increased to 100 from 50.
- Recommended items have been updated for most champions on Twisted Treeline.
- Removed items
- Added items
- Aria of Perseverance
- Heal reduced to 35 / 55 / 75 / 95 / 115 from 40 / 65 / 90 / 115 / 140.
- Song of Celerity
- Bonus movement speed reduced to 13 / 14 / 15 / 16 / 17% from 16 / 17 / 18 / 19 / 20%.
|April Fools' Patches|