Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following Champion skins have been added to the store:
The following Champions and Skins have received a new splash art:
The following skins have received some VFX changes:
The following Summoner Icons have been added to the store:
The following Ward skins have been added to the store:
League of Legends V6.17
- Chroma Packs Phase 2
The following changes are being made to Chroma packs based on feedback:
- Each Chroma is now available individually for 290, as well as part of a bundle for a discounted price.
- Chromas will now go on sale for IP twice a year.
- Future sets may contain more than 3 recolors.
- Champion Mastery chromas may be on the horizon.
The following Chromas packs have been added to the store:
- Arcade Miss Fortune [ | (Amethyst, Aquamarine, Citrine, Peridot, Ruby)
- Cottontail Teemo [ | (Amethyst, Aquamarine, Rose Quartz, Speckled, Turqoise)
- Warring Kingdoms Xin Zhao [ | (Amethyst, Aquamarine, Pearl, Peridot, Rose Quartz, Ruby)
- High Noon Yasuo [ | (Amethyst, Emerald, Jasper, Obsidian, Sapphire)
- Shockblade Zed [ | (Amethyst, Aquamarine, Catseye, Emerald, Rose Quartz, Ruby)
- Turret AI
- Champions within enemy turret attack range now draw turret aggro when attacking enemy champions within 1400 range of the turret (turret attack range is still unchanged at 775).
- When a turret switches to targeting champions due to having no other units to target, it now prioritizes the closest champion attacking it rather than a random champion in its range.
- Hextech Crafting
- Bug Fix: Removed custom PROJECT chest animations from Hextech Crafting to mitigate a client memory issue that could lead to crashes. Unopened PROJECT chests will still be in your inventory and will still award the same loot, but will use the Premium (purple) Hextech chest animations.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Rift Scuttler's resistances weren't weakened by short-duration hard crowd control effects.
- Bug Fix: Restored ambient swirly effects around Challenger Ahri's orb.
- Summon: Tibbers
- Tibbers' bonus movement and attack speed after Annie's death decays 20% faster.
- Ranger's Focus
- Duration reduced to 4 seconds from 5.
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow
- Base damage reduced to 200 / 400 / 600 from 250 / 425 / 600.
- Hextech Munitions
- Attacking wards no longer removes the Package's out of combat movement speed.
- Displacement radius increased to 225 units from 150.
- Whirling Death
- Mana cost reduced to 100 mana from 120.
- Cooldown changed to 120 / 100 / 80 seconds from 110 / 100 / 90.
- Bug Fix: Improved readability of PROJECT: Ekko's passive indicator rings.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where buff VFX (ex. ) weren't following SKT T1 Elise's movements during several of her animations.
- Agony's Embrace
- Cooldown reduced to 120 / 100 / 80 seconds from 150 / 120 / 90.
- Rising Spell Force
- Bonus attack speed increased to % from 10% at all levels.
- Base health reduced to 540 from 580.
- Remove Scurvy
- Mana cost increased to 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 from 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100.
- Powder Keg
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the physical damage dealt to a barrel when detonating it was proccing some lifesteal / spell vamp effects.
- Cannon Barrage
- Cooldown increased to 180 / 160 / 140 seconds from 160 / 150 / 140.
- Base damage per wave reduced to 35 / 60 / 85 from 50 / 70 / 90.
- Total base damage reduced to 420 / 720 / 1020 from 600 / 840 / 1080.
- Body Slam
- Cooldown increased to 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 seconds from 12 at all ranks.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Gragas sometimes dashed through targets Body Slam should have collided with.
- Explosive Cask
- Travel time is now fixed at 0.55 seconds, instead of having a fixed projectile speed and variable travel time based on distance (used to be a travel time between 0 and 0.58 seconds).
- Thundering Blow
- Mana cost reduced to 40 at all ranks from 40 / 50 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90.
- Transform: Mercury Cannon / Transform: Mercury Hammer
- Hammer Stance bonus damage ratio changed to 40% bonus AD from 40% AP.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Jayce could be locked out of basic attacking for a short duration upon swapping to Mercury Hammer.
- Deadly Flourish
- AD ratio reduced to 50% AD from 70% AD.
- Damage modifier versus minions and monsters increased to 75% from 65%.
- Curtain Call
- Base damage reduced to 40 / 100 / 160 from 50 / 125 / 200.
- Bonus damage per 1% of enemy's missing health increased to 2.5% from 2%.
- Removed: Cooldown refund.
- Clarity: Enemies now have an indicator for the max range of Curtain Call.
- Super Mega Death Rocket!
- Minimum AD ratio increased to 15% bonus AD from 10% bonus AD.
- Maximum AD ratio increased to 150% bonus AD from 100% bonus AD.
- Bug Fix: bolts on SKT T1 Kalista's basic attacks are now golden, matching her spears (versus spooky green like her base skin).
- Martial Poise
- Bug Fix: Sandstorm Katarina's taunt animation is no longer twice as fast as her other skins.
- Kennen's basic attack animation has been updated to better match when the shuriken leaves his hand.
- Basic attack missile speed increased to 1700 from 1600.
- Electrical Surge
- Empowered attack missile speed reduced to 1700 from 1800.
- Void Assault
- Bug Fix: No longer loses stealth when activating .
- Clarity: Colorblind mode now changes the color of Skaarl's health bar.
- Resonating Strike
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Resonating Strike dealt no damage if cast while dashing via Safeguard.
- Zenith Blade
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it displayed no visuals to enemies if Leona cast it in Fog of War and into vision during the cast time.
- Brutal Strikes
- Cooldown reduced to 12 seconds from 14.
- Passive armor increased to 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35% from 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30%.
- Active damage ratio increased to 15% bonus armor from 10% bonus armor.
- Bug Fix: Morgana's knees no longer pop through her dress during her run animation.
- Black Shield
- Range increased to 800 from 750.
- Command: Shockwave
- Mana cost reduced to 100 at all ranks from 100 / 125 / 150.
- Cooldown reduced to 110 / 95 / 80 seconds from 120 / 105 / 90.
- Base movement speed increased to 345 from 340.
- Steadfast Presence
- Bonus resistances increased to 15% from 12%.
- Cooldown increased to 26 / 24 / 22 / 20 / 18 seconds from 20 / 19.5 / 19 / 18.5 / 18.
- Void Rush
- Cooldown increased to 180 / 140 / 100 seconds from 150 / 110 / 70.
- Wind Slash
- Minimum base damage increased to 100 / 150 / 200 from 80 / 120 / 160.
- Maximum base damage increased to 300 / 450 / 600 from 240 / 360 / 480.
- Realm Warp
- Range increased to 1750 / 3000 from 1500 / 3000.
- Decimating Smash
- Bug Fix: "Snap-casting" now properly deals damage in the minimum area of effect, rather than the larger "fully charged" area.
- Roar of the Slayer
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where launching a minion while it's knocked up by Decimating Smash sometimes caused the minion to deal no damage to units it passed through.
- Base damage reduced to 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70% AD from 60 / 65 / 70 / 75 / 80% AD.
- On The Hunt
- Passive bonus attack speed reduced to 30 / 45 / 60% from 40 / 60 / 80%.
- Bug Fix: Syndra's arms are no longer stretchy when she dies.
- Abyssal Voyage
- Bug Fix: Now properly displays the ability description in Champion Select.
- Death Sentence
- Bug Fix: Dark Star Thresh's corpse no longer gets stuck in a T-pose if he dies while casting Death Sentence.
- Dark Passage
- The Box
- Cooldown reduced to 140 / 120 / 100 seconds from 150 / 140 / 130.
- Pillar of Ice
- Cooldown changed to 22 / 20 / 18 / 16 / 14 seconds from 23 / 20 / 17 / 14 / 11.
- Bug Fix: Now always deals damage to enemies acquired at the edge of its range.
- Bonus damage increased to 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70% AD from 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50% AD.
- Phenomenal Evil Power
- AP gain from champion takedowns increased to 5 from 3.
- Event Horizon
- Bug Fix: Enemies can now see the warning ring when Event Horizon is cast into terrain.
- Blast Shield
- Cooldown changed to seconds from .
- Vault Breaker
- Cooldown reduced to 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 / 8 seconds from 18 / 15.5 / 13 / 10.5 / 8.
- Knockback duration changed to 0.7 seconds from 0.5 - 0.75.
- Excessive Force
- Upon first level up, Vi immediately gains two charges of Excessive Force.
- Last Breath
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Yasuo's first basic attack after Last Breath was delayed if it was a critical strike.
- Time Bomb
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it wasn't damaging attached enemies if they were untargetable when the bomb exploded.
|April Fools' Patches|