The following Champion skins have been added to the store:
The following Summoner Icons have been added to the store:
The following Ward skins have been added to the store:
League of Legends V6.20
- Basic Attack Lock-In
- Movement orders issued 0.03 seconds before a basic attack fires will no longer cancel it. The movement will now occur after the attack fires.
- Scoreboard Ordering
- Games drafted in New Champ Select will automatically order the scoreboard by role (top, jungle, mid, marksman, support).
- Player-created Terrain
- Bug Fix: Fixed a number of bugs where various short-range dash abilities (ex. , ) and knock-back effects (ex. ) that can't move champions across normal terrain were able to move them over player-created terrain.
- Active Items Ping
- Bug Fix: Pinging active items while dead no longer displays "0 charges".
- Dash collision knockback reduced to 0.33 seconds from 1.
- Fixed a bug where Rift Herald couldn't disable after it 'ranked up' at level 11.
- Base slow changed to from .
- Critical strikes slow increased to from .
- New Effect: Critical strikes slow now decays to the base slow value over the first half of the slow duration.
- New Effect: Instead of fully resetting Ashe's basic attack, casting Ranger's Focus reduces her basic attack delay to 40% of the full value (no reduction if the delay is already below 40%). If Ashe's delay between basic attacks is 1 second, casting Ranger’s Focus brings that delay down to 0.4 seconds for the next attack.
- Active's damage per arrow reduced to 21 / 22 / 23 / 24 / 25% AD from 23 / 24 / 25 / 26 / 27% AD.
- Total damage per flurry reduced to 105 / 110 / 115 / 120 / 125% AD from 115 / 120 / 125 / 130 / 135% AD.
- Cooldown reduced to 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 seconds from 13.
- Range increased to 650 from 585.
- Silence duration reduced to 1.5 / 1.625 / 1.75 / 1.875 / 2 seconds from 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 / 2.25 / 2.5.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where units would be hit if they had escaped the area after the cast.
- Bug Fix: Lunar Goddess Diana's health bar has been moved up to match her base skin.
- Bug Fix: Cottontail Fizz's health bar has been moved up to match his base skin.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where couldn't disable Perseverance after it 'ranked up' at level 11.
- Bug Fix: The basic attack component of Devastating Charge can now critically strike, in line with similar abilities such as .
- New Champion
- Ivern cannot attack or damage non-epic monsters. Instead, targeting a jungle camp initiates a 2.5-second channel that, upon completion, places the monsters within a grove. Placing a grove costs health and mana, and cannot be cast if Ivern lacks the resources.
- The grove matures over gold and experience bounty. a camp within a grove will instantly free the monsters, regardless of its maturity or the monster's current health. seconds. When fully matured, Ivern can interact with the camp again to instantly free the monsters, sending them away while receiving their full
- If the camp's large monster has already been slain, Ivern will free the camp upon completing the channel at no cost. Similarly, the grove will instantly mature if the large monster is slain.
- Starting at level 5, freeing the champion is nearby, Ivern can pick up the sapling to transfer it to the nearest one in range. If an ally kills either monster, they also leave behind a sapling that only Ivern can consume. or leaves behind a sapling that can be picked up by an allied champion to gain the camp's buff, consuming it in the process. If at least one allied
– Q spell
- Ivern throws a vine in the target direction, dealing 80 / 125 / 170 / 215 / 260 (+ 70% AP) magic damage to the first enemy hit and rooting them for 1.2 / 1.4 / 1.6 / 1.8 / 2 seconds.
- Ivern and his allies can target enemies rooted by Rootcaller to dash to them, placing themselves at their attack range from the target.
- Cost: 60 mana
- Cooldown: 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12
– W spell
- Passive: While in brush, Ivern's basic attacks gain bonus range and deal bonus magic damage. These bonuses persist for 3 seconds after leaving brush.
- Active: Ivern grows a patch of brush at the target location, revealing the area within and around it for 3 seconds. Brushmaker spawns more brush if used near terrain or more brush.
- Brushmaker uses a stock system and Ivern can keep X in reserve.
- Cost: 30 mana
- Recharge: 40 / 36 / 32 / 28 / 24 seconds
- Cooldown: 0.5 seconds
– E spell
- Ivern gifts a seed to the target allied champion, himself or Daisy, shielding them for 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 (+ 80% AP) for 2 seconds.
- After the 2 seconds, Triggerseed bursts, dealing 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 (+ 70% AP) magic damage to all nearby enemies and slowing them by 70% for 3 seconds.
- Cost: 50 mana
- Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8
– R spell
- Ivern summons his sentinel friend Daisy, who remains on the field for 60 seconds as a controllable minion.
- While Daisy is active, Daisy! can be used to move her to the target location.
- Cost: 100 mana
- Cooldown: 160 / 140 / 120
- Base damage reduced to 70 / 120 / 170 / 220 / 270 from 80 / 135 / 190 / 240 / 300.
- Mana cost increased to 70 from 50.
- New Effect: Enemies now only take damage from one Flame Chomper per cast, even if they're hit by multiple explosions.
- Bug Fix: Can now issue pings during Chaaaaaaaarge!!!.
- Made Bio-Arcane Barrage's attack animation cool again.
- Updated Lion Dance Kog'Maw's hit particles for even more fireworks.
- Updated Bio-Arcane Barrage's visual effects across skins to match the new duration.
- Recommended items have been updated.
- Base attack damage increased to 59 from 56.86.
- Attack damage growth increased to 4 from 3.45.
- New Effect: Now starts the game with 5 stacks, and refreshes the buff upon recalling or respawning.
- Cooldown reduced to 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 seconds from 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9.
- Removed: Nunu receiving unique benefits for casting Consume on certain neutral monsters.
- New Passive Effect – Feed the Yeti: Every large monster consumed feeds Willump, granting him a stack of Well Fed. Each stack of Well Fed grants Nunu 10 movement speed out of combat, 3% maximum health and size (stacking 5 times). Stacks refresh on each cast of Consume, falling off every 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 seconds.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where bonus health received from Consume didn't stack with .
- Removed: 0.25 seconds cast time.
- New Effect: Movement speed slow now increases to 95% over duration of channel.
- Bug Fix: Pantheon is no longer locked out of his active items if he dies during Grand Skyfall's channel.
- Bug Fix: Battle Bunny Riven's sound effects for Broken Wings and have been restored.
- Animation has been visually sped up.
- Base health regeneration increased to 7 from 6.
- Cooldown reduced to 8 / 7.5 / 6 / 4.5 / 3 seconds from 10 / 8.5 / 7 / 6.5 / 4.
- Worked Ground duration reduced to 120 seconds from 140.
- Bug Fix: Fixed an edge case where Spinning Slash could damage allies he spins through if they were directly on top of an enemy unit.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a few spots where Tumble was able to move across ledges.
- Heal AP ratio increased to 35% AP from 15% AP.
- Crimson Rush bonus heal against minion reduced to 35% from 50%.
- Maximum magic damage AP ratio increased to 100% AP from 70% AP.
- Maximum magic damage health ratio reduced to 6% maximum health from 8% maximum health.
- Missile wifth increased to 60 from 40.
- Missiles spawned reduced to 15 from 20.
- Mistwalkers and the Maiden will now teleport with Yorick if they were following him (does not occur if they were pushing a lane).
- Threshold for summoning graves set to 4 on Howling Abyss.
- Will now cast at his maximum range if Dark Procession is cast outside of its maximum range.
- New health bar.
- Removed: Minions marking. Now only marks champions and monsters.
- Bug Fix: Master Arcanist Ziggs's Bouncing Bomb explosion visuals have been restored.
- Outer Turrets
- Vision range reduced to 775 from 1095.
- In-game chat
- Resolved an issue where whispers sent in-game never made it to their recipients.
- Health growth increased to 90 from 74.
- Base magic resistance increased to 32.1 from 30.
- Base attack speed increased to 0.644 from 0.625.
- Attack speed growth increased to 3.4% from 2.8%.
|April Fools' Patches|