The following Champion skins have been added to the store:
[ | (
- Spawn into the rift as the regal Light Lux.
- Earn Elemental Power by landing abilities on champions and scoring takedowns on champions and epic monsters. Upon earning enough, you may select between the four basic elements to transform Lux into Fire Lux, Water Lux, Air Lux or Nature Lux. This is done using an interface that appears above Lux's portrait.
- A second transformation is unlocked by reaching a second threshold, allowing you to add a second basic element to the mix (not including the previously select element), transforming you into either Dark Lux, Ice Lux, Magma Lux, Mystic Lux or Storm Lux (based on the elemental combination).
- Transformations are entirely optional.
- Each form has unique spell effects and some unique quotes/interactions.
- This skin also interacts with the new Elementalist Ward skin (purchased separately), changing the default Light particle to match her current form. Other champions/skins will only produce the Light particle effect.
- Purchasing this skin comes with 10 Summoner Icons, only 5 of which are available immediately. The process for unlocking the other 5 is currently unknown.
The following Summoner Icons have been added but are not available separately:
The following Summoner Icons have been added to store:
The following Ward skins have been added to the store:
League of Legends V6.23
- Jungle Experience
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where you wouldn't get bonus experience from your jungle item when killing a monster that was a higher level than you while leveling up.
- League Client Update
- Replays are now enabled in all servers.
- Players can now see the list of public custom games that are available.
- Players can now sort and filter their Hextech Crafting inventories.
- Living Jungle
- Plants are now immune to critical strikes and lifesteal.
- Blast Cone
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where caused Blast Cones to launch him forward instead of backward.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where enemies sometimes flickered out of vision when jumping with a Blast Cone.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where consuming Honeyfruit flagged you as "in combat" for the purpose of various out of combat passives.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where dashing or moving very quickly over Honeyfruit would sometimes fail to pick them up.
- Scryer's Bloom
- Updated the indicator textures to be less noisy and misleading.
- Position Preference
- Queue times are considerably reduced with Autofill.
- Autofill has been enabled in all draft queues at all times.
- Teleport & Recall Camera
- If or channel is interrupted by someone other than yourself, the camera will now snap to your location.
- Healing AP ratio increased to 45% AP from 30% AP.
- Bonus damage AP ratio increased to 65% AP from 50% AP.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where damage from Twin Disciplines and would not count towards .
- Energy cost reduced to 60 / 55 / 50 / 45 / 40 from 80 / 75 / 70 / 65 / 60.
- AP ratio increased to 60% AP from 50% AP.
- Bonus AD ratio increased to 80% bonus AD from 70% bonus AD.
- Removed all references to Chill.
- Cooldown reduced to 17 seconds at all ranks from 25.
- Cooldown reduced to 4 seconds at all ranks from 5.
- Removed: Double damage versus Chilled targets.
- New Effect: Double damage to targets recently damaged by or by a fully formed .
- Time to fully expand reduced to 1.5 seconds from 3.
- Base damage per second reduced to 40 / 60 / 80 from 80 / 120 / 160.
- AP ratio damage per second reduced to 12.5% AP from 25% AP.
- Fully formed damage modifier increased to 300% from 150%.
- Maximum damage unchanged.
- Bug Fix: Dunkmaster Darius's Crippling Strike backboard flames are no longer offset from the backboard.
- Bug Fix: Dunkmaster Darius's Noxian Guillotine no longer makes an orange blob on the ground when cast on a target with five stacks of .
- Removed: Displaying a grey tint on Evelynn's screen while camouflaged.
- Bug Fix: Dark Candy Fiddlesticks's Crowstorm particles no longer show up as Surprise Party Fiddlesticks's for enemies or spectators.
- Bug Fix: Damage no longer fires if Fizz dies while on top of his pole.
- Bug Fix: Forecast Janna no longer sometimes plays her joke VO and base Janna's joke VO on top of each other.
- Bug Fix: Warring Kingdom Katarina's visual effects have been adjusted to re-add some of the flair lost in her pre-season update.
- Movement commands are canceled if Shunpo targets a plant or enemy champion.
- Bug Fix: Corrected some scaling information in Kha'Zix's tooltips.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a few bugs where the clone wasn't properly transferring kill credit to LeBlanc herself (ex. ).
- Bug Fix: Bloodstone Lissandra's sound effects now cut off if is interrupted.
- Clarity: Cast indicator line has been widened to be easier to read.
- Mana cost reduced to 40 from 80.
- New Effect: Now utilizes a stock system and holds up to two charges. Current cooldown is now the recharge time.
- Voidling health changed to 3 from their current value.
- Physical damage changed to 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 (+ 40% bonus AD) from 30 / 32.5 / 35 / 37.5 / 40% AD.
- AP ratio increased to 20% AP from 10% AP.
- Voidlings having the ability to spawn other Voidlings after W cast reduced to 3 seconds from 8.
- Removed: Spawn an additional Voidling if a Voidling assists in killing a unit.
- New Effect: 200% bonus damage to minions affected by .
- Removed: 200% bonus damage to minions below 20% health.
- Removed: 50% bonus attack speed when the swarm has at least 3 Voidlings.
- New Effect: Voidlings now only gain bonus movement speed toward priority targets if they're within 600 units of Malzahar.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug causing the cooldown to sometimes not display properly.
- Bug Fix: When cast during the travel time of , Command Dissonance now waits to fire until the ball reaches its destination.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug causing Bonetooth Necklace to stop working if Rengar was revived through or .
- Bug Fix: Fixed a few bugs where the clone wasn't properly transferring kill credit to Shaco himself (ex. ).
- Armor growth increased to 3 from 2.6.
- Health growth increased to 85 from 73.
- Base health increased to 595 from 594.6.
- Base health regeneration increased to 8.6 from 8.594.
- Renamed to Fury of the Dragonborn from Dragonborn.
- New Innate: Shyvana deals 10% bonus damage to dragons (magic and physical damage only). Shyvana also gains 5 bonus armor and magic resistance, and each elemental Dragon her team slays permanent grants her an additional 5 bonus armor and magic resistance.
- Old Innate: Shyvana gains bonus armor and magic resistance, doubled to during the effects of .
- Removed: Leaving a flame trail behind Shyvana while in Dragon Form.
- New Effect: Burnout size while in Dragon Form now increases to 350 / 365 / 380 (scales with ) from a static 325.
- Missile now stops upon hitting the first champion hit.
- Missile AP ratio reduced to 30% AP from 60% AP.
- Missile speed reduced to 1575 from 1700.
- Revised Dragon Form: Shyvana can now input a target location/maximum range. Flame Breath now explodes upon hitting a champion or reaching the target location, dealing (+ 30% AP) bonus magic damage to them and surrounding enemies within a 220 / 240 / 260-range (scales with ) and scorching the earth for 4 seconds. Enemies on scorched earth take (+ 20% AP) magic damage per second, and are persistently marked for Flame Breath's bonus on-hit damage.
- Old Dragon Form Effect: Flame Breath engulfs and marks all units in a cone in front of Shyvana.
- New Effect: Unstoppable during the dash.
- Maximum range reduced to 850 from 950.
- Damage reduced to 150 / 250 / 350 from 175 / 300 / 425.
- New Effect: Grants 150 / 250 / 350 bonus health on activation.
- Dragon form attack range increased to 175 / 190 / 205 from 175.
- New Effect: Dragon form size model is now 0 / 8 / 16% bigger.
- Bug Fix: Tyrant Swain's Nevermove claws no longer wiggle when enemies try to move while rooted.
- Bug Fix: Atlantean Syndra's watery sound effects no longer cut off before the channel completes.
- Bug Fix: Fixed the voiceover effects on Pickpocket, Vandal, and Gangster Twitch's .
- Yorick once again walks into range to cast Dark Procession, rather than casting it at max range in the target direction.
- Current health damage increased to 8% from 6%.
- Bug Fix: No longer put the "Disabled" indicator above (since they don’t actually disable the portals).
- New Effect: Grants +25% attack speed.
- Bug Fix: Active can now be properly used during , cancelling the channel.
- Base mana regeneration reduced to 100% from 150%.
- If Teleport's channel is interrupted by someone other than yourself, the camera will now snap to your location.
|April Fools' Patches|