The following Champion skins have been added to the store:
The following Champion skins have been added to the store for April Fools:
The following Champion skin has received minor adjustments:
[ | ]
- Animation changes on his Q to be the same as the base, so the cards now spin horizontally, as opposed to vertically.
- Hue changes to make the cards as visible as base Twisted Fate's cards, which will improve colorblind impact and general visibility.
- The cards on his Q have been re-sized to match Twisted Fate's base size.
The following Summoner Icons have been added to the store:
The following Ward skins have been added to the store:
League of Legends V6.6
- New Champion
- Three stars constantly orbit Aurelion Sol, dealing magic damage and applying spell effects to enemies they strike.
- Aurelion Sol fires the core of a newborn star in a target direction that explodes—dealing damage and stunning all nearby enemies—upon reactivation or once it travels beyond his stars’ maximum orbital range. Aurelion Sol can travel alongside Starsurge, and by keeping it close he’ll nurture it, growing it in size so that it damages and stuns a wider area when it explodes.
- Aurelion Sol pushes his stars out to his outer ring, significantly increasing their power. Celestial Expansion costs mana to cast and drains mana every second the ability is toggled on. Once he toggles the ability off or runs out of mana, Aurelion Sol pulls his stars back.
- Passive: Aurelion Sol builds up increasing movement speed as he travels continuously in the same direction, and loses speed on sharp turns. Some of this speed is stored away as Escape Velocity stacks, which are lost entirely whenever he takes damage from an enemy.
- Active: Once Aurelion Sol maxes his Escape Velocity stacks, he can activate Comet of Legend to pull in his orbiting stars and take flight, traversing over terrain for a long distance. He cannot turn once his course is set, and enemy damage will bring Aurelion Sol back to earth, restoring his orbiting stars.
- Aurelion Sol shoots out a long wave of starfire in a target direction that damages and slows all struck enemies. Nearby enemies caught in the blast are also knocked back to Aurelion Sol’s outer ring.
- Ally heal reduced to 33% from 50% of self value.
- Ally heal reduced to 20.1 / 30.15 / 40.2 / 50.25 / 60.3 (+ 6.7% AP) from 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 90 (+ 10% AP)
- Ally heal reduced to 33% from 50% of self value.
- Bug Fix: Azir would automatically start moving after issuing a Sand Soldier attack command.
- Removed: Sand Soldiers applying (removed in V6.5).
- Bonus health per stack increased to 100 / 140 / 180 from 90 / 120 / 150.
- Bonus movement speed increased to % from %.
- Cooldown reduced to 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 seconds from 13 / 11.5 / 10 / 8.5 / 7.
- Base damage reduced to 2% of target's max. health from 3%.
- Bonus AD scaling ratio changed to 4.5% per 100 bonus AD from . % per 100 bonus AD
- Slow reduced to 30% at all ranks from 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60%.
- Bonus attack range reduced to 25 from 50.
- Attack speed no longer multiplicative.
- Bonus AD reduced to 10 / 17.5 / 25 / 32.5 / 40 from 14 / 23 / 32 / 41 / 50.
- Mana cost reduced to 40 at all ranks from 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 65.
- Bonus AD ratio increased to 120% bonus AD from 100% bonus AD.
- Base damage increased to 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 from 30 / 70 / 110 / 150 / 190 / 230.
- Attack speed growth reduced to 2.5 from 3.
- Base attack speed reduced to 0.644 from 0.694.
- New Effect: Gains bonus attack speed when near her Oathsworn.
- Active's laps reduced to 3 from 7.
- Bonus magic damage reduced to 5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5 / 15% of target's max. health from 10 / 12.5 / 15 / 17.5 / 20% of target's max. health.
- Cast range reduced to 1100 from 1400.
- Bonus shield increased to 30 / 100 / 170 / 240 from 30 / 90 / 150 / 210.
- AP ratio increased to 60% AP from 30% AP.
- Cooldown reduced to 3 seconds from 3.5.
- Cooldown reduced to 9 seconds from 10.
- AP ratio reduced to (+ 5% per 100 AP) from (+ 10% per 100 AP).
- Speed buff duration reduced to 3 / 3.25 / 3.5 / 3.75 / 4 seconds from 3 / 3.5 / 4 / 4.5 / 5.
- Base shield reduced to 50 / 65 / 80 / 95 / 110 from 80 / 105 / 130 / 155 / 180.
- AP ratio reduced to 20% AP from 35% AP.
- New Effect: Shield now stacks on allies hit with each passage. Maximum shield is 100 / 130 / 160 / 190 / 220 (+ 40% AP).
- New Effect: Missile now decelerates on the way out and accelerates on the way back.
- Magic resist increased to 32 from 30.
- Magic resist per level increased to 1.25 from 0.
- Sapling duration increased to 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 seconds from 35.
- New Effect: Saplings no longer stack on top of each other. Instead, they shuffle a short distance away from one another.
- Base damage increased to 12 / 19 / 26 / 33 / 40 from 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30.
- AD ratio changed to 25% Bonus AD from 10 / 12.5 / 15 / 17.5 / 20% AD.
- Removed: Applying Hunt roots monsters.
- Base damage increased to 65 / 110 / 155 / 200 from 50 / 100 / 150 / 200.
- Removed: No longer resets autoattack timer.
- Mana cost reduced to 30 / 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 from 50.
- Bug Fix: Command Attack had a smaller AP ratio when moved very short distances.
- Second hit bonus damage reduced to 40 / 55 / 70 / 85 / 100% AD from 80 / 85 / 90 / 95 / 100% AD.
- Unique Passive – Echo: Base damage reduced to 60 from 80.
- New Recipe: + + + 350 = 1200
- Attack damage reduced to 20 from 30.
- Unique Passive – Cleave added:
- Basic attacks deal 20% to 60% of your AD physical damage to units around your target.
- Attack damage reduced to 35 from 50.
- Armor reduced to 55 from 60.
- Magic Resist reduced to 55 from 60.
- Gold on death increased to 50 from 25.
- New Effect: Portals now die within 5 hits, but they regenerate after exiting combat for 5 seconds.
- Removed: consume Spoils of War.
- Added minimap icons for allied and enemy Zz'Rot portals.
|April Fools' Patches|