The following Champion skins have been added to the store:
The following Summoner Icons have been added to store:
The following Ward skins have been added to the store:
Hunt of the Blood Moon (Assassin Mode)
- Hunt of the Blood Moon is a 5v5 game mode on Summoner's Rift. Two teams of Assassins compete, sacrificing the opposition in an attempt to secure the Blood Moon's blessing and briefly gain the power of a demon. The team most successful in gaining said favor wins!
- This game mode will loom into rotation from 2/10/17 - 2/14/17 and 2/17/17 - 2/21/17.
- Restricted Champion Pool
Only the following champions will be available in Hunt of the Blood Moon:
- All champions start at level 3 and will be affected by the Blood Pact, granting 50% cooldown reduction on active items and summoner's spells, and while out-of-combat, also grants increased movement speed, mana regeneration, and ultimates cooling down faster.
- The game begins with no outer turrets. At the 6 minute mark, the inner turrets will collapse as well.
- Lane minion spawns have been disabled, and turrets are invulnerable.
- Gold and experience are flatlined, and respawn timers are reduced across the board.
- Passive gold generation is about 221 per 10 seconds and only starts at 1:00.
- Passive experience earned is about 18 experience per second, starts at the begining of the game.
- Champion kills grant no additional experience.
- Most defensive items have been removed from the shop.
- First team to obtain 350 points wins. There is 3 ways to earn points:
- Killing an enemy champion grants 5 points.
- Killing an enemy Spirit will grant 3 points. Spirits of the Blood Moon will passively filter into both teams jungles.
- Minimap indicators in both teams' jungles will light up to indicate the number of spirits in that half of the jungle. A maximum of 8 will spawn at a time.
- Demon Heralds will periodically spawn in both sides ( Baron and Dragon pit). Killing a Demon Herald grants 25 points.
- Killing 3 enemy champions or spirits without returning to base or dying will grant the Demon Brand buff, which, after being out of combat for 4 seconds, restores 100% maximum health, grants invisibility, increased movement speed and enhances your next attack to deal 20% of the first target's maximum health bonus true damage. Lasts for 45 seconds or until your next basic attack or ability.
Practice Tool (Sandbox Mode)
- Auto-refresh cooldowns, health, mana, energy.
- Add 10000.
- Level up (max level 18)
- Lock XP level.
- Teleport to cursor (anywhere on the map).
- Instantly revive.
- Toggle turret invicibility, and fire.
- Toggle minion spawn.
- Fast foward the game for 30 seconds.
- Reset the game (keep the current champion).
- Spawn enemy/allied dummy.
- Clear target dummy.
- Spawn jungle camps.
- Spawn jungle plants.
- Spawn one drake ( Cloud, Mountain, Infernal, Ocean Drake).
- Spawn the Elder Dragon.
League of Legends V7.3
League Client Update
- New features
- We've added animated banners to the lobby. They are extra flappy and windblown, the way banners should be. We'll keep shipping more visual upgrades over the next few patches while making sure we're not sacrificing performance.
- You can now right-click on others' names on the end of game screen to add them as a friend, block them, or view their profile.
- The "NEWS" tab is now live in the updated client. This will act as a hub for players to catch up on the latest League news, community creations, and miserably long roundtable videos from within the client.
- Notable fixes
- Fixed a bug preventing champ select chat from automatically scrolling down as new messages arrived.
- Fixed a bug where pasting a really long URL into chat extended the chat window over the friends list.
- Fixed a bug causing the main window to highlight in the task bar instead of the chat window when you received a message in pop out chat.
- We made some various changes to the chat message window to make it easier to read, including adding a gradient behind active messages and adding summoner icons beside your friends' names.
- Last patch (V7.2) we began allowing your conversation with your friends to follow you from the lobby into champ select (and back out if someone dodged). This message history is visible only to your party (not to new players that join in champ select). This isn't a bug—we just don't want you to lose track of your conversation.
- Skin Names in Scoreboard
- Hovering over a player in the scoreboard now shows the name of their champion skin.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where gunshot audio of various champion attacks wasn't playing in Spectator or Replays.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a few bugs where some skins were stealing visual and audio effects from other skins of the same champion when both were in the same match together.
- Bug Fix: Splitting audio is no longer audible through Fog of War.
- Bug Fix: Aspect of the Dragon visuals are more consistent on lower graphical settings.
- Bug Fix: No longer hits the air instead of the ground during his two-handed strike.
- Bug Fix: Azir now correctly has a shadow during his death animation.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it was missing on-hit particles upon killing an enemy unit.
- Bug Fix: Removed a frame his idle animation from the end of his recall animation.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where his golden buckle was stretching severely during his death and Static Field animations.
- Bonus damage on second hit reduced to 80% from 100%.
- New Effect: Now decays fully to 0% over the duration.
- Slow reduced to 80% from 90%.
- Mana cost increased to 70 from 50.
- Stun duration reduced to 0.75 seconds from 1.
- New Effect: Now only grants attack speed if she hits an enemy champion.
- Removed: No longer persists for its full remaining duration after Camille dies.
- New Effect: Now dissipates within 1 second after Camille dies.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the flying animation stopped, but the audio didn't.
- Bug Fix: Visual effects no longer stick around for too long.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Gangplank could critically strike structures directly after cancelling an attack on a Powder Keg.
- Bug Fix: No longer instantly kills champions when Hopping from one corner of to another.
- Removed: Daisy no longer regenerates 3% maximum health per second while out of combat.
- Daisy's bonus resistances reduced to 15 / 40 / 90 from 20 / 60 / 120.
- Bug Fix: Daisy will no longer start attacking the ground and teleporting out of control.
- Bug Fix: Daisy will no longer become invisible in rare circumstances.
- Base damage reduced to 35 / 70 / 105 / 140 / 175 / 210 from 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240.
- Mana cost increased to 55 from 40.
- Bonus AD ratio reduced to 25% bonus AD from 40% bonus AD.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug on most of Kennen's skins where the on-hit particles for his basic attack were not properly appearing.
- Bug Fix: Dance VO now loops more consistently.
- Bonus AD ratio reduced to 120% bonus AD from 140% bonus AD.
- Cooldown refund reduced to 45% from 60%.
- Bug Fix: No longer activates when used on plants or when Kled cancels his basic attack.
- Base damage changed to from .
- Bug Fix: Champions affected by Whimsy now correctly display their champion name as "Blob" in the chat.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it had no particles for its inner orb.
- New Effect: Voidlings now spawn 0.35 seconds after cast.
- New Effect: Now has a 1 second cooldown between 2 casts.
- New Effect: Past 600 distance, Voidlings move 10% more slowly for every 100 additional distance farther they are from Malzahar.
- Bug Fix: Head fin no longer bends into her shoulder.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where, if Quinn canceled a basic attack against a target marked by Harrier and quickly attacked again afterward, Harrier didn't deal bonus physical damage.
- Dash distance reduced to 150 from 200.
- Removed: Grants him crowd control immunity for 1.5 seconds.
- Duration reduced to 12 / 16 / 20 seconds from 14 / 22 / 30.
- Bug Fix: Shield particles now correctly disappear when the shield is broken.
- Bug Fix: Blades no longer look like Talon's normal blades on the return trip for everyone else but him.
- Duration increased to 7 seconds from 5.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where entering stealth with Ambush was causing Twitch to stop attacking when taunted.
- Base movement speed reduced to 340 from 345.
- Base attack speed reduced to 0.625 from 0.644.
- Base attack damage increased to 55 from 52.
- Basic attack projectile speed increased to 1600 from 1400.
- AP ratio increased to 60% AP from 55% AP.
- Base damage increased to 80 / 100 / 120 / 140 / 160 from 75 / 90 / 105 / 120 / 135.
- Crimson Rush's bonus damage reduced to 85% from 100%.
- Bug Fix: No longer displaces enemy champions and epic monsters.
- Bug Fix: Made more color-blind friendly.
- Removed: Thornspitters and Vine Lashers will no longer always target nearby enemy champions on-spawn instead of the closest enemy unit, even if the ability that spawned them didn't hit a champion.
- Mana cost increased to 70 from 60.
- Bug Fix: Selling or undoing its purchase now correctly removes the Nightstalker passive.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where active was instantly cleansing incoming CC during the slow immunity.
- Bug Fix: Clones now copy the "linked" indicator VFX.
- Bug Fix: Minion spawns can no longer be blocked with portals.
- Bug Fix: No longer incorrectly states that it grants vision of stealthed champions.
|April Fools' Patches|