- Vi performs the 'Ali Shuffle' while taunting.
- Vi's dance references the
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Vi and hidden passive when they find themselves on the same team.
both gain the 'On the Case: Piltover's Finest'
- Having on the opposing team gives Vi and the 'Catch me if you can!' cosmetic buff ("Jinx is causing chaos again. How obnoxious... Criminals apprehended: X")
- An enemy taunted by Vi will gain the 'Agitated' cosmetic debuff ("How agitating.")
- Vi's login theme ('Here Comes Vi') was sung by Nicki Taylor from Running the Risk.
- Vi, , , and are the only champions to feature lyrics in their login themes.
- Vi is the shortest in-game champion name (only two letter long), the (Officer has the number tattooed on her left breast and emblazoned on her cap), as well as ablative singular of Latin vis " ".
- Vi is left-handed and weighs 8,140 lbs with her gauntlets on.
- airborne variations combined ( , , )
and apply all
and are named after criminal charges.
- conceived from when enhanced by using Vi's very first ultimate. was
- Vi, , , , , , , , and are the only champions who can apply crowd control on themselves.
- A light on Vi's back turns on when is off cooldown.
- Vi was conceived as a girl on rollerskater called 'Ruby' but went in and out of development for two years before becoming the Piltover Enforcer.
- Vi was the first champion revealed through a forum thread.
- Vi, , , and were targeted by .
- "Here I come to save the day... or wreck it" references .
- might be referencing 'Nope, Jayce!' and/or 'nope.avi'.
- She shares quotes with:
- (references [ | )
- [ |
- [ |
- She puts on/takes off her glasses every time she taunts.
- Her come from 'sword shings/slides/strikes and smaller dagger clangs') references from (the sound effects
- She shares this theme with [ | , [ | , [ | , and [ | .
- [ |
- She was conceived '2gold'.
- can be seen in the background.
- She pulls out a doughnut when taunting .
- She shares this theme with [ | (can be seen in the background) [ | , and [ | .
- [ |
- She celebrates Valentine's Day 2014.
- The background might be referencing .
- She shares this theme with [ | , [ | and [ | .
- [ |
- She was inspired by the titular .
- She resembles .
- Her right leg reads VI VI VI, referencing "666"
(Roman notation: DCLXVI):
- The value is based that of נרון קסר nrwn qsr in Hebrew notation, to cryptically demonize , known for his extravagance & brutality.
- She displays the number six (whether or ) six times (once below her left eye, once on her left leg, three times on her right leg, once on her back)
- She shares this theme with [ | .
- [ |
- She celebrates Lunar Revel 2017.
- She might be referencing Chinese officer
, who historically fought alongsides her husband against .
- However, Wang later joined , the rival state of , the real-life inspiration for [ | and [ | 's faction, unlike [ | .
- She shares this theme with [ | , [ | , [ | , [ | , [ | , [ | , and [ | .
- Vi is a Zaunite sumpsnipe who went on to become a Piltover warden for unknown reasons.
- Vi and are implied to be sisters ("You think crazy? You should see my sister", Lyte: " look like your sister! Er, wait, I'm not supposed to talk about that... ")
- It is suspected Piltover's Ecliptic Vaults) is fixated on Vi because the Enforcer forgot their early childhood together and she is trying to force her to remember ( allegedly told Vi this when they confronted each other deep within
- Vi remembers nothing from her early childhood, not even her real name ('Vi' comes from the tattoo on her cheek)
- remembers Vi from before she left for Piltover.