- Vi performs the 'Ali Shuffle' while taunting.
- Vi's dance references the
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Vi and hidden passive when they find themselves on the same team.
both gain the 'On the Case: Piltover's Finest'
- Having on the opposing team gives Vi and the 'Catch me if you can!' cosmetic buff ("Jinx is causing chaos again. How obnoxious... Criminals apprehended: X")
- An enemy taunted by Vi will gain the 'Agitated' cosmetic debuff ("How agitating.")
- Vi's login theme ('Here Comes Vi') was sung by Nicki Taylor from Running the Risk.
- Vi, , , and are the only champions to feature lyrics in their login themes.
- Vi is the shortest in-game champion name (only two letters long) and is both Latin for 'with force' as well as the (Officer has the number tattooed on her left breast and emblazoned on her cap)
- Vi is left-handed and weighs 8,140 lbs with her gauntlets on.
- airborne variations combined ( , , )
and apply all
and are named after criminal charges.
- conceived from when enhanced by using Vi's very first ultimate. was
- Vi, , , , , , , , and are the only champions who can apply crowd control on themselves.
- A light on Vi's back turns on when is off cooldown.
- Vi was conceived as a girl on rollerskater called 'Ruby' but went in and out of development for two years before becoming the Piltover Enforcer.
- Vi was the first champion revealed through a forum thread.
- Vi, , , and were targeted by .
- "Here I come to save the day... or wreck it" references .
- might be referencing 'Nope, Jayce!' and/or 'nope.avi'.
- She shares quotes with:
- (references [ | )
- [ |
- [ |
- She puts on/takes off her glasses every time she taunts.
- Her come from 'sword shings/slides/strikes and smaller dagger clangs') references from (the sound effects
- She shares this theme with [ | , [ | , [ | , and [ | .
- [ |
- She was conceived '2gold'.
- can be seen in the background.
- She pulls out a doughnut when taunting .
- She shares this theme with [ | (can be seen in the background) [ | , and [ | .
- [ |
- She celebrates Valentine's Day 2014.
- The background might be referencing .
- She shares this theme with [ | , [ | and [ | .
- [ |
- She was inspired by the titular .
- She resembles .
- Her right leg reads 'VI VI VI' (666, the
- She displays the number six (whether or ) six times (once below her left eye, once on her left leg, three times on her right leg, once on her back)
- She shares this theme with [ | .
- [ |
- She celebrates Lunar Revel 2017.
- She might be referencing and/or (both from by )
- She shares this theme with [ | , [ | , [ | , [ | , [ | , [ | , and [ | .
- Vi is a Zaunite sumpsnipe who went on to become a Piltover warden for unknown reasons.
- Vi and are implied to be sisters ("You think crazy? You should see my sister", Lyte: " look like your sister! Er, wait, I'm not supposed to talk about that... ")
- It is suspected Piltover's Ecliptic Vaults) is fixated on Vi because the Enforcer forgot their early childhood together and she is trying to force her to remember ( allegedly told Vi this when they confronted each other deep within
- Vi remembers nothing from her early childhood, not even her real name ('Vi' comes from the tattoo on her cheek)
- remembers Vi from before she left for Piltover.