|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
Skins & Screenshots
- Viktor was designed by Hephastopheles.
- Viktor's robotic hand can be seen in the video for the Mac Version of League of Legends.
- Viktor is voiced by Owen Thomas, who also voices Twisted Fate.
- Viktor was the last champion released in 2011.
- Viktor's character concept shares similarities with the
series, as the theme of the series deals with and the use of .
- Viktor bears some similarities to the villain from .
- Viktor also shares similarities with the , from the franchise, in ideology and appearance.
- Viktor's dance is a reference to the here. , a dance originating from Australia. A side-by-side comparison can be seen
- The codename "Hexmage" used internally by Riot refers to Viktor.
- Viktor shares a quote with Jayce: "Pave the way."
- Full Machine Viktor bears some resemblance to the from the series. Both share similar goals, as the Cybermen seek to make all beings the same as them, cold and without emotions.
- It also bears resemblance to the , from the franchise.
- Prototype Viktor bears some resemblance to The Doctor from the movie.
- Creator Viktor depicts him as the maker and leader of the Battlecast line.
- The splash art features Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath and Battlecast Urgot. In addition, a floating figure with a glowing eye is visible in the skin's background. This was later revealed to be Battlecast Vel'Koz.
- There are also several hints at future Battlecast skins; Battlecast Skarner's face can be seen below Cho'Gath's, with his stinger just above his body. Battlecast Kog'Maw can be seen behind Urgot.
- It should also be noted, however, that the jaw displayed on the supposed Battlecast Skarner appears more like Omen, the cancelled champion.
- Viktor led the team that constructed Blitzcrank, the first steam automaton which obtained sentience.
- Unfortunately Viktor's triumph was usurped by Professor Stanwick, who stole credit for Blitzcrank's creation.
- Viktor's research was later used by Stanwick to reconstruct and revive Urgot.
- Viktor views Jayce, the charismatic inventor from Piltover, as an obstacle to his "glorious evolution". One that he must overcome.
- Viktor defeated Jayce and stole a powerful arcane crystal to power his creations. Jayce later created the Mercury Hammer and counter assaulted Viktor's laboratory, destroying the arcane crystal which caused Viktor's machines to erupt in flames.
- Viktor is the leader of the Evolution, seeking to replace organic life with machine-augmented bodies. The Battlecast line of skins show the results of his victory, warping the League's champions to suit his vision.