|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
Skins & Screenshots
- Viktor was designed by Hephastopheles and reworked by Solcrushed.
- Viktor's robotic hand from the Prototype skin can be seen in the video for the Mac Version of League of Legends.
- Viktor is voiced by Owen Thomas, who also voices Twisted Fate.
- Viktor was the last champion released in 2011.
- Viktor's character concept shares similarities with the
series, as the theme of the series deals with and the use of .
- Viktor bears some similarities to the villain from .
- Viktor also shares similarities with the , from the franchise, in ideology and appearance.
- Viktor's dance is a reference to the here. , a dance originating from Australia. A side-by-side comparison can be seen
- The codename "Hexmage" used internally by Riot refers to Viktor.
- Viktor's lore resembles a lot that of a famous Serbian-American inventor, Blitzcrank. Similar to that was Tesla, where stole credit for a lot of Tesla's work (such as the well known Edison lightbulb that Tesla made) during his time working for the famed American inventor and for stealing credit for the creation of the radio.
. Professor Stanwick stole credit for Viktor's creation,
- Viktor's own abilities took inspiration from Tesla's work that were never truly realised like: The Death Ray, gravity device, magnetic shielding, and ionic storms.
- Viktor can be compared to Clockwerk from the Sly Cooper games. Like Clockwerk, Viktor converted his body into metal because of an obsession.
- Viktor shares a quote with Jayce: "Pave the way."
- Viktor's quote concerning upgrading is a reference to the Cybermen in the TV show Doctor Who
- Viktor's quote "Glorious Evolution" may be a reference to The Glorious Revolution in English History.
- This skin represents Viktor in his early stages of augmentation, when the majority of his cybernetic implants were still prototypes.
- This skin depicts Viktor as completely robotic rather than having some organic parts like his classic skin.
- This skin bears some resemblance to the from the series. Both share similar goals, as the Cybermen seek to make all beings the same as them, cold and without emotions.
- This skin bears some resemblance to The Doctor from the movie.
- This skin depicts him as the maker and leader of the Battlecast line.
- The splash art features Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath and Battlecast Urgot. In addition, a floating figure with a glowing eye can be spotted in the background, which was a forecast to Battlecast Vel'Koz.
- There are also several hints at other Battlecast skins; Battlecast Skarner's face can be seen below Cho'Gath's, with his stinger just above his body. Battlecast Kog'Maw can be seen behind Urgot.
- Creator Viktor is the only skin where Viktor is depicted as having his right arm replaced instead of his left one. This may indicate that Creator Viktor is in fact from a parallel universe, but for now, there isn't other evidence to support this possibility.
- Creator VIktor's Recall animation features a holographic screen, displaying Battlecast Skarner, Battlecast Kog'Maw and the mysterious sting-ray / moth creature seen in Battlecast Vel'Koz's splash art.
- He shares this theme with Kog'Maw, Cho'Gath, Vel'Koz, Xerath, Skarner and Urgot.
- Viktor led the team of doctoral students that constructed Blitzcrank, the first steam automaton which obtained sentience.
- Unfortunately Viktor's triumph was usurped by Professor Stanwick Pididly, who stole credit for Blitzcrank's creation.
- Viktor's research was later used by Stanwick to reconstruct and revive Urgot.
- Viktor is stated to be a friend with Urgot.
- Viktor views Jayce, the young and charismatic inventor from Piltover, as an obstacle to his "glorious evolution". One that he must overcome.
- Viktor defeated Jayce and stole a powerful arcane crystal to power his creations. Jayce later created the Mercury Hammer and counter assaulted Viktor's laboratory, destroying the arcane crystal which caused Viktor's machines to erupt in flames.
- Viktor is the leader of The Evolution, seeking to replace organic life with machine-augmented bodies. The Battlecast line of skins show the results of his victory, warping the League's champions to suit his vision.
- Orianna is listed as Viktor's rival. This could be due to her unique construction that equals Viktor's technology in power.