|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
Skins & Screenshots
- Viktor was designed by Hephastopheles.
- Viktor's robotic hand can be seen in the video for the Mac Version of League of Legends.
- Viktor is voiced by Owen Thomas, who also voices Twisted Fate.
- Viktor was the last champion released in 2011.
- Viktor's character concept shares similarities with the
series, as the theme of the series deals with and the use of .
- Viktor bears some similarities to the villain from .
- Viktor also shares similarities with the , from the franchise, in ideology and appearance.
- Viktor's dance is a reference to the here. , a dance originating from Australia. A side-by-side comparison can be seen
- The codename "Hexmage" used internally by Riot refers to Viktor.
- Viktor's lore resembles a lot that of a famous Serbian-American inventor, Blitzcrank. Similar to that was Tesla, where stole credit for a lot of Tesla's work during his time working for the famed American inventor and for stealing credit for the creation of the radio.
. Professor Stanwick stole credit for Viktor's creation,
- Viktor's own abilities took inspiration from Tesla's work that were never truly realised like: The Death ray, Gravity device, Magnetic shielding and Ionic storms.
- Viktor shares a quote with Jayce: "Pave the way."
- This skin depicts Viktor as completely robotic rather than having some organic parts like his classic skin.
- This skin bears some resemblance to the from the series. Both share similar goals, as the Cybermen seek to make all beings the same as them, cold and without emotions.
- This skin bears some resemblance to The Doctor from the movie.
- This skin depicts him as the maker and leader of the Battlecast line.
- The splash art features Battlecast Prime Cho'Gath and Battlecast Urgot. In addition, a floating figure with a glowing eye can be spotted in the background, which was a forecast to Battlecast Vel'Koz.
- There are also several hints at future Battlecast skins; Battlecast Skarner's face can be seen below Cho'Gath's, with his stinger just above his body. Battlecast Kog'Maw can be seen behind Urgot.
- Viktor led the team that constructed Blitzcrank, the first steam automaton which obtained sentience.
- Unfortunately Viktor's triumph was usurped by Professor Stanwick, who stole credit for Blitzcrank's creation.
- Viktor's research was later used by Stanwick to reconstruct and revive Urgot.
- Viktor views Jayce, the charismatic inventor from Piltover, as an obstacle to his "glorious evolution". One that he must overcome.
- Viktor defeated Jayce and stole a powerful arcane crystal to power his creations. Jayce later created the Mercury Hammer and counter assaulted Viktor's laboratory, destroying the arcane crystal which caused Viktor's machines to erupt in flames.
- Viktor is the leader of The Evolution, seeking to replace organic life with machine-augmented bodies. The Battlecast line of skins show the results of his victory, warping the League's champions to suit his vision.
- Viktor is stated to be a friend with Urgot and as a rival with Orianna. Its still uncertain as to why it came to this relationships.