- The first tick damages immediately so the final one occurs 0.5 seconds before Vladimir becomes targetable again.
- The slow ends immediately once affected enemies get out of range.
- Sanguine Pool has no cast time.
- Sanguine Pool has a (+ 14% AP) ratio thanks to .
- Vladimir cannot use basic attacks or abilities while Sanguine Pool is active (but he can use summoner spells and/or activate items)
- Vladimir will be affected by some abilities ( , ) as he enters Sanguine Pool but he will still gain its effects.
- If damage-over-time effects (Vladimir before entering Sanguine Pool he will still be damaged by them while being untargetable.
, , ) were applied to
- Vladimir will become untargetable to allied abilities ( , , although will heal him) auras ( , ) and will neither be healed by fountain while inside Sanguine Pool.
- Sanguine Pool cannot go through player-created terrain ( , , ) but can bypass since Vladimir ignores crowd control effects for the duration.