|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Vladimir was designed by Colt 'Ezreal' Hallam.
- Vladimir is voiced by .
- One of Vladimir's basic abilities, Tides of Blood, is a reference to a previous Multiplayer Online Battle Arena(MOBA) game by the same name that was created as a custom map on Warcraft 3.
- Vladimir's name is inspired from , the 15th century wallachian Prince that later inspired Bram Stoker's .
- According to Vladimir himself in the Journal of Justice, he does not directly drink blood, instead directly draining the life force out of his victims.
- Although there are many Tank/Mage champions in the game, Vladimir is the only champion classified as a Mage/Tank.
- Vladimir is also the only ranged "tank" champion in the game, although tank is only Vladimir's secondary role. Urgot used to be the other ranged "tank" champion, but his champion classification combination has been changed to Marksman/Fighter.
- Vladimir was the second champion released in Season One, Xin Zhao being the first.
- Vladimir was one of the champions chosen for the Noxian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. He was one of the selected champions.
- Vladimir is one of the five champions who use health as a primary resource for casting spells. The other four champions are Aatrox, Dr. Mundo, Mordekaiser and Zac.
- Many of Vladimir's lines are plays on popular lines meant to reflect his vampiric attributes, such as "The clot thickens." instead of "The plot thickens."
- His joke is a pun on the blood type B- and the phrase "be negative".
- His quote "My cup is half empty" may mean that he is a .
- His quote "Kneel before Vlad." is a reference to , a prominent villain from the comics.
- He is in reference to from .
- He is in reference to , the vampire from .
- He is in reference to the 1922 movie , the very first vampire motion picture ever made.
- Chinese Splash Art shows both Brand and Gragas on the other motorcycles behind him. In the American splash art, both Gragas and Brand are obscured, keeping them previously anonymous.
- This is the second non-comical legendary skin, the first one belonging to Tryndamere.
- He is voiced by Gavin Hammon who also voices Varus and Pantheon.
- His soul container is pretty similar to Thresh's lantern.
- The skin seems to be inspired by the theme used within the Shadow Isles.