|Champion||Ability Details||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
Chinese artworks Edit
- Vladimir was designed by Colt 'Ezreal' Hallam.
- Vladimir is voiced by .
- Vladimir's name is inspired from
, the 15th century Romanian King that later inspired Bram Stoker's .
- It should be noted that Vladimir is a Slavic name, as Vlad comes from "Vláda" meaning "Reign", while "Mir" meaning both "World" and "Peace". So Vladimir's full name means either "reign of peace" or, more likely, "reign over the world".
- Vladimir was the second champion released in Season One, Xin Zhao being the first.
- Vladimir was one of the champions chosen for the Noxian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. He was one of the selected champions.
- According to Vladimir himself in the Journal of Justice, he does not directly drink blood, instead directly draining the life force out of his victims.
- Vladimir is one of the five champions who use health as a primary resource for casting spells. The other four champions are Aatrox, Dr. Mundo, Mordekaiser and Zac.
- Many of Vladimir's lines are plays on popular lines meant to reflect his vampiric attributes, such as "The clot thickens." instead of "The plot thickens."
- Vladimir's joke is a pun on his blood type.
- Vladimir's quote "My cup is half empty" may mean that he is a .
- Blood Lord Vladimir's quote "Kneel before Vlad." is a reference to , a prominent villain from the comics.
- Count Vladimir is in reference to from .
- Marquis Vladimir is in reference to , the vampire from .
- Nosferatu Vladimir is in a reference to the 1922 movie , the very first vampire motion picture ever made.
- Vandal Vladimir's Chinese Splash Art shows both Brand and Gragas on the other motorcycles behind him. In the American splash art, both Gragas and Brand are obscured, keeping them previously anonymous.
- Blood Lord Vladimir is the second non-comical legendary skin, the first one belonging to Tryndamere.
- Blood Lord Vladimir is voiced by Gavin Hammon who also voices Varus