- Warwick was designed by Ezreal.
- Warwick is voiced by Brian Sommer, who also voices Tryndamere and Willump.
- Warwick's concept is greatly inspired from the folklore surrounding , humans who have the ability to shapeshift into a wolf-like creatures after being cursed.
- The ability thumbnails for Eternal Thirst, Infinite Duress and Blood Scent show Warwick in his Grey skin instead of his Classic skin.
- Warwick's Blood Scent ability is similar to ability from .
- Warwick's dance is from Michael Jackson's music video .
- On the Headless Hecarim skin, Warwick's and Rengar's skulls are hanging on his belt.
- The "Valoran Geographic" is a reference to the National Geographic magazine.
- In Champion Select, if you search for "Urf", Warwick's image comes up.
- Urf the Manatee Warwick is reference to the April Fool's day hero Urf. At the end of April Fool's Day 2010 it was known that Warwick had killed and flayed Urf.
- The skin itself cost 5000 and was reduced by 99% for most of the available time to 50 , until it shifted to 500 . On the last weekend, it cost the actual price before turning unique. Riot Games donated the money to a foundation protecting hunted manatees.
- On the Harrowing version of Summoner's Rift, if Urf's ghost is approached by Warwick wearing the Urf skin, Urf would throw his spatula at Warwick and shake his head.
- In the Urf the Manatee Warwick skin a sand sculpture of a turret can be seen
- Big Bad Warwick is a reference to the from the story , where the wolf disguises himself as the girl's grandmother.
- Firefang Warwick is a possible reference to the mythical creature , which is said to be a fire demon that takes the shape of a giant wolf-like creature.
- Hyena Warwick has a special running animation and a different laugh.
- In the Taiwanese client, Hyena Warwick skin is labelled "Lv11", referencing the bounty quest target from , the very first elite mob that most alliance players would come across and have trouble with.
- Grey Warwick can only be obtained after getting 25 referrals.
- Tundra Hunter Warwick is a possible reference to Sabrewulf from Killer Instince
- In an effort to complete a special potion made by Singed to help Warwick increase his capacity to hunt down specimens, he tried to kill Soraka to obtain her heart for the potion.
- Before his lycanthropy, Warwick was a long time friend of the alchemist Singed, finding him many human specimens to experiment with.
- It was Warwick who killed Urf, the Manatee. He occasionally wears Urf's skin on the Fields of Justice.