|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Warwick was designed by Ezreal.
- Warwick is voiced by Brian Sommer, who also voices Tryndamere and Willump.
- Warwick's concept is greatly inspired from the folklore surrounding , humans who have the ability to shapeshift into a wolf-like creatures after being cursed.
- The ability thumbnails for Eternal Thirst, Infinite Duress and Blood Scent show Warwick in his Grey skin instead of his Classic skin.
- Warwick's dance is from Michael Jackson's music video .
- On the Headless Hecarim skin, Warwick's and Rengar's skulls are hanging on his belt.
- The "Valoran Geographic" is a reference to the National Geographic magazine.
- In Champion Select, if you search for "Urf", Warwick's image comes up.
- Warwick is second champion to have his IP price reduced twice. Other champions are Garen and Miss Fortune.
- This skin can only be obtained after getting 25 referrals.
- This skin is a reference to the from the story , where the wolf disguises himself as the girl's grandmother.
- Ir is a possible reference to Sabrewulf from Killer Instinct.
- This skin is reference to the April Fool's day hero Urf. At the end of April Fool's Day 2010 it was known that Warwick had killed and flayed Urf.
- The skin itself cost 5000 and was reduced by 99% for most of the available time to 50 , until it shifted to 500 . On the last weekend, it cost the actual price before turning unique. Riot Games donated the money to a foundation protecting hunted manatees.
- On the Harrowing version of Summoner's Rift, if Urf's ghost is approached by Warwick wearing the Urf skin, Urf would throw his spatula at Warwick and shake his head.
- In the splash art, a sand sculpture of a turret can be seen.
- This skin is a possible reference to the mythical creature , which is said to be a fire demon that takes the shape of a giant wolf-like creature.
- It has a special running animation and a different laugh.
- In the Taiwanese client, Hyena Warwick skin is labelled "Lv11", referencing the bounty quest target from , the very first elite mob that most alliance players would come across and have trouble with.
- In an effort to complete a special potion made by Singed to help Warwick increase his capacity to hunt down specimens, he tried to kill Soraka to obtain her heart for the potion.
- Before his lycanthropy, Warwick was a long time friend of the alchemist Singed, finding him many human specimens to experiment with.
- It was Warwick who killed Urf, the Manatee. He occasionally wears Urf's skin on the Fields of Justice.