|Stats||+50 ability power|
|Aura||Unique: Nearby allied champions gain +30 ability power and +20% spell vamp. (1100 range)|
|Menu||Magic > Ability Power|
|Item cost||2550g (585g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
Similar items Edit
- is very useful with ability power-based champions that have health costs on their spells (e.g. Mordekaiser), practically resulting in a negation of ability costs.
- Cooldown or Energy-based champions such as Kennen and Rumble can also make use of for the sustain boost.
- The spell vamp aura is also a major boost to any allied attack damage-based casters and assassins who deal their damage primarily through their spells, but cannot efficiently gear for spell vamp themselves.
- The aura is very useful for champion with ability power ratios , but who can't really build into them , like Tryndamere or Gangplank.
- Note that 's prerequisite item, , will already provide the holder with a reasonable amount of spell vamp. The upgrade into a does not increase the sustain effect very much, and thus should not be a priority until your team will greatly benefit from the aura.
- The owner of the item will receive both the 50 ability power and the 30 ability power from the aura for a total of 80 ability power overall.
- If you and a teammate both own , your aura will stack with your ally's aura, adding up for a total of 110 ability power and 40% spell vamp for each champion possessing as well as being within another aura.