|"You belong in a museum!"
- 80 ability power = 1740
- 10% cooldown reduction = 300
- 15% "spell vamp" = 412.5
- passive. was gold efficient, without the resistance ignoring part of its
- ability power-based champions that have abilities requiring health costs (e.g. ) as the healing could help mitigate these costs. was very useful with
- Will of the Ancients and item combination, as could further boost Will of the Ancients' healing effect. were a great
- Cooldown- or energy-based champions, such as and , could also make use of Will of the Ancients for the sustainability as they can spam their abilities more willingly than mana-based champions.
- This item was removed because it was very rarely purchased on most AP champions, since it was better to build other raw AP items to try to burst down an enemy as fast as possible and they didn't had time to sustain. In addition, most AP champions have AoE damage, meaning the sustain was too small to make this item worth purchasing. On the very few champions it was purchased, it was known to cause balancing issues. In particular, forced this item to be balanced around his very existence, since he had WotA as his core item and could abuse it very well.
- No actual replacement to this item has been made (AD item that only works with physical damage. The latter is an AD/AP hybrid item that heals from any damage source, including true damage; however, it is not abused by AP champions like Vladimir because it is significantly more expensive, has a worse build path for them, has wasted stats for them (like the AD), and lacks cooldown reduction. has been reworked and rebalanced around the fact that Will of the Ancients do not exist). However, there are currently two items that come close, named and . The former is an
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items