Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The level used for the increased armor and magic resistance is taken from the highest between the caster and the target.
- Receiving bonus health DOES NOT count as heal, examples:
- The 10% increase to shields and healing is a separate effect from the armor and magic resistance buff to allies. This means that the heals/shields you cast are 10% stronger on allies (including yourself), but only your teammates gain the armor and magic resistance buff.
- stacks multiplicatively with and .
- stacks additively with , and .